Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Romantic Photos: Taiye Taiwo And Wife Loving Up. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Romantic Photos: Taiye Taiwo And Wife Loving Up. (32287 Views)

Koredo Bello And Tiwa Savage In Romantic Photos / Chinedu Ikedieze (aki) & Wife In Romantic Photos / Happy Birthday To 2face Idibia, See His Wife's Loving Birthday Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romantic Photos: Taiye Taiwo And Wife Loving Up. by hazyfm: 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
Olutola88:
he won PDP Gubernatorial primaries in Oyo state. For more info visit www.wikipedia.com

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romantic Photos: Taiye Taiwo And Wife Loving Up. by hazyfm: 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
Olutola88:
he won PDP Gubernatorial primaries in Oyo state. For more info visit www.wikipedia.com

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romantic Photos: Taiye Taiwo And Wife Loving Up. by Burger01(m): 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ishilove:

Oh Burger... *bats eyelashes* tongue tongue

Eyop, Agege BreadBurger is getting closer o!! grin
Leave Eyop alone with his pipeline. The world is only for me and you to live and own. I go compensate Eyop with a Benz c190 1985 model fresh from Cotonou..
Re: Romantic Photos: Taiye Taiwo And Wife Loving Up. by patfem(m): 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
O boy money good Ooooo
See Taiye Taiwo don cm day presentabl now
God punish devil !!!!
Re: Romantic Photos: Taiye Taiwo And Wife Loving Up. by Olutola88(m): 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
SeverusSnape:

Now that's the word, you've said my mind.
You all should stay there and be shouting beast. if ds kind rich beast propose to your sisters now we know how you'll run 2 church for testimony. In fact, the wife is not even pretty enough for his class of wealth
Re: Romantic Photos: Taiye Taiwo And Wife Loving Up. by mployer(m): 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
Zeemoor:
Katikati angry

What is the meaning of that?
Re: Romantic Photos: Taiye Taiwo And Wife Loving Up. by buchilino(m): 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
Nawa it just simple, no matter how wowo u look, as long as mula dey, u marry a pretty woman cool
Re: Romantic Photos: Taiye Taiwo And Wife Loving Up. by chibwike(m): 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ok, we ve seen that

Next celebrity news
Re: Romantic Photos: Taiye Taiwo And Wife Loving Up. by Funjosh(m): 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
LMAO

kunlesehan:
Beauty and the Beast
lol
Re: Romantic Photos: Taiye Taiwo And Wife Loving Up. by mukykaffe: 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
ohhhh i know this guy in France but is he a french?
Re: Romantic Photos: Taiye Taiwo And Wife Loving Up. by Ichel: 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
So una wan tell say na dem born dis pikin.
Goat don dey born monkey bah

Re: Romantic Photos: Taiye Taiwo And Wife Loving Up. by Sarhamsyn(m): 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
dem say taiye no fyn dah won na b4 cheesy
Re: Romantic Photos: Taiye Taiwo And Wife Loving Up. by jeje123(m): 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
hazyfm:
PLS WHO IS TAIYE TAIWO?
He's a singer!!!
Re: Romantic Photos: Taiye Taiwo And Wife Loving Up. by Ishilove: 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
Burger01:

Leave Eyop alone with his pipeline. The world is only for me and you to live and own. I go compensate Eyop with a Benz c190 1985 model fresh from Cotonou..
Yes o. Nothing less than a german sub for eyop. grin

Is it me or is that suit wearing Mr Taiwo? undecided
Re: Romantic Photos: Taiye Taiwo And Wife Loving Up. by seankay(m): 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
1stUnique:
who is he? we don't know him here in Italy where I stay.
he once played for AC Milan or what part of Italy do you rep?
Re: Romantic Photos: Taiye Taiwo And Wife Loving Up. by pweetixandy: 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
dre11:

Why evulscheesy

The guy no ugly reach that nah
lol..dnt mind me o
Re: Romantic Photos: Taiye Taiwo And Wife Loving Up. by Hollawaley(m): 7:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
hazyfm:
PLS WHO IS TAIYE TAIWO?
ur president
Re: Romantic Photos: Taiye Taiwo And Wife Loving Up. by ROZZAYY(f): 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
mecussey:
The wife get big nyash and it's good for Africans.
Lolz.
@ topic dey look happy togeda but em wife try o choi tt is worwrish. Hmmmm.
Re: Romantic Photos: Taiye Taiwo And Wife Loving Up. by Lilimax(f): 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
The guy get height sha... smiley
Re: Romantic Photos: Taiye Taiwo And Wife Loving Up. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
mployer:

What is the meaning of that?
Nonsense
Re: Romantic Photos: Taiye Taiwo And Wife Loving Up. by mployer(m): 8:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
Zeemoor:

Nonsense

lol

Never heard that before.
Re: Romantic Photos: Taiye Taiwo And Wife Loving Up. by Burger01(m): 8:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ishilove:

Yes o. Nothing less than a german sub for eyop. grin

Is it me or is that suit wearing Mr Taiwo? undecided
cheesy
Re: Romantic Photos: Taiye Taiwo And Wife Loving Up. by ennon92(m): 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
hazyfm:
PLS WHO IS TAIYE TAIWO?
ibere lo pa iyaijebu
Re: Romantic Photos: Taiye Taiwo And Wife Loving Up. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
It's a yoruba word
mployer:

lol

Never heard that before.
Re: Romantic Photos: Taiye Taiwo And Wife Loving Up. by mployer(m): 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2014
Zeemoor:
It's a yoruba word

Are you serious?

Not even a slang?

And I live in lagos undecided
Re: Romantic Photos: Taiye Taiwo And Wife Loving Up. by dre11(m): 8:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
pweetixandy:
lol..dnt mind me o

I guess ure just messing with the postgrin
Re: Romantic Photos: Taiye Taiwo And Wife Loving Up. by cannonnier(m): 8:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
1stUnique:
who is he? we don't know him here in Italy where I stay.

Clearly you live far away from milan.
Re: Romantic Photos: Taiye Taiwo And Wife Loving Up. by mya1: 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
Lilimax:
The guy get height sha... smiley

Or his wife could be really short.
Re: Romantic Photos: Taiye Taiwo And Wife Loving Up. by Molz(m): 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
LyfeJennings:
2nd 2 Komment

I go carry 1st one day sha

Cool fotos

The Hustle lol
Re: Romantic Photos: Taiye Taiwo And Wife Loving Up. by Molz(m): 8:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
hazyfm:
PLS WHO IS TAIYE TAIWO?

you dont know google is your friend :-/
Re: Romantic Photos: Taiye Taiwo And Wife Loving Up. by Molz(m): 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
mecussey:
The wife get big nyash and it's good for Africans.
lol
smh for you
Re: Romantic Photos: Taiye Taiwo And Wife Loving Up. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
mployer:

Are you serious?

Not even a slang?

And I live in lagos undecided
'Katikati' isn't a word you get to hear on the streets of Lagos
I heard my grandma say it once and it kind of stuck in my head grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adams Afegbai Is Dead: Lilian Afegbai's Father Dies At 80 After Suffering Burns / Davido Creates 'Operation Oyetola Must Go' Page (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.