Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

25 Content Writers Are Urgently Needed, Apply Now - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 25 Content Writers Are Urgently Needed, Apply Now (817 Views)

Experienced and competitive web developers are urgently needed / Service Of CSS Experts Are Urgently Needed. / Bloggers Are Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

25 Content Writers Are Urgently Needed, Apply Now by 25Freelancers: 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
TO Admins: please Am sorry to post this information on this section, it is where i may get people.

We were recruiting intelligent people/organisation who can provide/do the following:
1. people/organisation who can create nice and important contents.
2. people/organisation who can create sometimes awkward contents.
2. people/organisation who can write interesting and catchy articles.
3. people/organisation who can provide us with up to date news around the world.
4. people/organisation who can create contents/topics that would make people laugh and happy.
5. people/organisation who can provide unlimited fresh trending news.
6. people/organisation who are ready and capable of providing us with atleast 50 different articles per day.
7. This is only for those that are ready and interested.

MORE DETAILS ABOUT THIS OFFER

1. Your job is to sit where ever you are on earth and provide us with the above resources.
2. It does not matter where you are or how you are, what matters is what you can offer.
3. You will be paid before you start your job.
4. It does not matter where you come from, What matters is your knowledge about the world.
5. We need only 25 applicants.
5. This is a limited offer with time.

Contact us on: Allintopics@yahoo.com

Am the owner of the Username "Freelancers" Nairaland.com/freelancers , But the admins banned me becuse of space booking - Please Admins am sorry for booking space at the front page, please unban my username "Freelancers" Please it is very important to me.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 25 Content Writers Are Urgently Needed, Apply Now by Samchelsea(m): 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
I think you can do better by changing the headline to "are needed" not "were needed" since you are still recruiting
Re: 25 Content Writers Are Urgently Needed, Apply Now by 25Freelancers: 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
Samchelsea:
I think you can do better by changing the headline to "are needed" not "were needed" since you are still recruiting

Is ok, Thanks for that.
Re: 25 Content Writers Are Urgently Needed, Apply Now by Samchelsea(m): 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
25Freelancers:

Is ok, Thanks for that.
wlc
Re: 25 Content Writers Are Urgently Needed, Apply Now by 25Freelancers: 10:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
'
Re: 25 Content Writers Are Urgently Needed, Apply Now by ncpat(m): 9:01am On Dec 10, 2014
I'm interested ncpat2445@gmail.com
Re: 25 Content Writers Are Urgently Needed, Apply Now by Godmother(f): 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
ncpat:
I'm interested ncpat2445@gmail.com

Oga, he said to send your CV to the email he provided, not drop yours :p
Re: 25 Content Writers Are Urgently Needed, Apply Now by 25Freelancers: 9:04am On Dec 11, 2014
Godmother:

Oga, he said to send your CV to the email he provided, not drop yours :p

Thank you for reminding him.
Re: 25 Content Writers Are Urgently Needed, Apply Now by paulwhite: 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
25Freelancers:
TO Admins: please Am sorry to post this information on this section, it is where i may get people.

We were recruiting intelligent people/organisation who can provide/do the following:
1. people/organisation who can create nice and important contents.
2. people/organisation who can create sometimes awkward contents.
2. people/organisation who can write interesting and catchy articles.
3. people/organisation who can provide us with up to date news around the world.
4. people/organisation who can create contents/topics that would make people laugh and happy.
5. people/organisation who can provide unlimited fresh trending news.
6. people/organisation who are ready and capable of providing us with atleast 50 different articles per day.
7. This is only for those that are ready and interested.

MORE DETAILS ABOUT THIS OFFER

1. Your job is to sit where ever you are on earth and provide us with the above resources.
2. It does not matter where you are or how you are, what matters is what you can offer.
3. You will be paid before you start your job.
4. It does not matter where you come from, What matters is your knowledge about the world.
5. We need only 25 applicants.
5. This is a limited offer with time.

Contact us on: Allintopics@yahoo.com

Am the owner of the Username "Freelancers" Nairaland.com/freelancers , But the admins banned me becuse of space booking - Please Admins am sorry for booking space at the front page, please unban my username "Freelancers" Please it is very important to me.

Thanks.

Dear Sir, I just sent an email to the specified email address provided in your post.Hoping for your response as am willing and ready to work with your establishment. Thanks in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Blogger Wanted! / Is Your Website Responsive Website ?, If Not You Must Redesign It Urgently / 50% Off Web Design & Local SEO Deals For Black Friday & Cyber Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.