Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

You Might Mistake This Phone For Iphone 6 But It Isn't - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Might Mistake This Phone For Iphone 6 But It Isn't (1665 Views)

17 Things That Are Too Real For Iphone Users In Nigeria / Who Remembers This Phone? Amazing! / MTN Nigeria Handed-Out Free Data Bundles By Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Might Mistake This Phone For Iphone 6 But It Isn't by Geestunnar(m): 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
We’ve seen a lot of devices pop
up this year with too much
similarity to Apple products but
none of these Apple products
seems to have been cloned
rapidly like the iPhone 6. Prior to
the announcement of the
smartphone, a Chinese company
called Goophone released
something they called the i6 —
an Android-running clone of the
iOS device; Also, better known
phone vendors like Lenovo and
Spice have outed their own
versions of these clones.
Another popular play maker
who doesn’t want to be left out
of the clone is ZTE. An entry filed
at TEENA for the approval of a
ZTE Q7 smartphone shows the
upcoming device looks identical
to the iPhone 6. While the
Chinese government do not
crack down on these type of
copying, manufacturers like ZTE
and thousands of other Chinese
companies out there thrive on
the imitation of successful
products.
Spec-wise, the ZTE Q7 features a
5.5-inch 720 x 1280 pixels
screen while measuring 157 x
78 x 7.9 mm — this puts it on
the same heights as Apple’s
iPhone 6 Plus which measures
158 x 77.8 x 7.1 mm.
Other specs for the Q7 includes
2 gigs of RAM, an octa-core
processor clocked at 1.5GHz,
16GB storage, an 8-megapixel
rear camera and finally, a 3MP
front-facing selfie unit. The
smartphone runs on Android
4.4.4 KitKat and is likely to break
cover before the end of 2014

Re: You Might Mistake This Phone For Iphone 6 But It Isn't by Geestunnar(m): 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
Re: You Might Mistake This Phone For Iphone 6 But It Isn't by tanfani: 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
na wa
Re: You Might Mistake This Phone For Iphone 6 But It Isn't by simdam500(m): 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
I almost fell for these around November. that why it good to know and research well about the gadget u want to buy most especially if it the olx kind of patronizer
Re: You Might Mistake This Phone For Iphone 6 But It Isn't by cybrninja(m): 6:13am On Dec 10, 2014
av nvr seen an andriod phone better than zte...so durable,stylish,long battery life,nd strong screen frame nd guard....tho hard to get here in nigeria
Re: You Might Mistake This Phone For Iphone 6 But It Isn't by bhaliz44(m): 7:43am On Dec 10, 2014
joinniow:

Have been doing Yahoo 4 the past 5years now, ordinary 100Naira slippers I never collect, itz not that I don't have laptop o, I have 2 laptops.
[url=fcaradog..com]The 1st Laptop na JOMI(#10,000) while the 2nd 1 na TOKUN(#15,000), I fit charge the 2 laptops for 17days make dey no full...I don taya, I no even know when MAGA go pay....Or should I quit?...Please I need yours advice!!![/url]
balls undecided

(1) (Reply)

Google Play Store is draining my data. I Just Hate Android. / Best Photo - Editing Android Apps / You Can Get A Free Ride Anywhere in Lagos From Today - Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.