Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Meet Matilda Quaye – The Girl With The Biggest Hips & Bu*t In Africa | Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Matilda Quaye – The Girl With The Biggest Hips & Bu*t In Africa | Photos (8301 Views)

Video Vixen Matilda Quaye Has The Biggest Booty In Ghana (see Photos) / So Gigantic: Meet Matilda – The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] / Photos: Actor Gerald Butler Grabs Woman's B00bs & Bu*t In Public Parking Lot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Matilda Quaye – The Girl With The Biggest Hips & Bu*t In Africa | Photos by BiolaMercy: 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
Matilda Quaye from Ghana is a student, model and video vixen who claims to have the biggest Ukwu in the continent.
Popularly known as ‘hipsy,’ they say she has the largest hips in Ghana where she hails from.
see more photos here>>> http://www..com/2014/12/meet-matilda-quaye-girl-with-biggest.html

Re: Meet Matilda Quaye – The Girl With The Biggest Hips & Bu*t In Africa | Photos by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
biggest butt ke? What re u smoking?

4 Likes

Re: Meet Matilda Quaye – The Girl With The Biggest Hips & Bu*t In Africa | Photos by FruityLass: 8:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
Chisos embarassed see figure where me straight like 1 cry

1 Like

Re: Meet Matilda Quaye – The Girl With The Biggest Hips & Bu*t In Africa | Photos by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
congrats to her achievement.
Re: Meet Matilda Quaye – The Girl With The Biggest Hips & Bu*t In Africa | Photos by Truth24(m): 8:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
Biggest ke?
Re: Meet Matilda Quaye – The Girl With The Biggest Hips & Bu*t In Africa | Photos by ChubbyT(f): 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
Big bt nt d biggest....nyc 1 sha.
Re: Meet Matilda Quaye – The Girl With The Biggest Hips & Bu*t In Africa | Photos by ChristineC: 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
FruityLass:
lol

1 Like

Re: Meet Matilda Quaye – The Girl With The Biggest Hips & Bu*t In Africa | Photos by rawpadgin(m): 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
FruityLass:
don't be too hard on urself, guys like me prefer ur type

wetin i wan use this kind one do
wen my 9" will be finding it difficult to hit her g.spot

3 Likes

Re: Meet Matilda Quaye – The Girl With The Biggest Hips & Bu*t In Africa | Photos by protonz(m): 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
ChubbyT:
Big bt nt d biggest....nyc 1 sha.

*checks her dp *
wow ur own 2 is ok! smiley
Re: Meet Matilda Quaye – The Girl With The Biggest Hips & Bu*t In Africa | Photos by ChubbyT(f): 10:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
protonz:

*checks her dp *
wow ur own 2 is ok! smiley
lol...Tnx
Re: Meet Matilda Quaye – The Girl With The Biggest Hips & Bu*t In Africa | Photos by ejiro2130(m): 6:23am On Dec 10, 2014
FruityLass:

U r joking ryt??

Well I prefer yours... That quaye babe got me thinking of one thing..... S*x
Re: Meet Matilda Quaye – The Girl With The Biggest Hips & Bu*t In Africa | Photos by temisukanmi(f): 9:27am On Dec 10, 2014
She isnt close to d biggest, let her try again.

1 Like

Re: Meet Matilda Quaye – The Girl With The Biggest Hips & Bu*t In Africa | Photos by jsunex(m): 11:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
temisukanmi:
She isnt close to d biggest, let her try again.

Temmy, can u kindly folo back on twitter. Tanks

(1) (Reply)

Mark Angel Surprise Emmanuella With A Car On Her 10th Birthday / Albino Sisters Born 12 Years Apart Stun The World With Their Extraordinary Beaut / Signing An Autograph On A Female Fan's Chest: Rght Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.