Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

19 Websites That Will Make You Smarter - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 19 Websites That Will Make You Smarter (2396 Views)

15 Words You Should Eliminate From Your Vocabulary To Sound Smarter / 7 Hobbies Science Says Will Make You Smarter. / Checkout 33 Websites That Will Make You A Genius (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

19 Websites That Will Make You Smarter by giannis84(m): 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
http://www.truth-code.com/2014/11/tired-of-wasting-your-time-watching-cat.html

Tired of wasting your time watching cat videos or scrolling through your Facebook newsfeed? Want to be more productive next time you go online?

Here's a list of websites that will actually make you smarter:

See more at: http://www.truth-code.com/2014/11/tired-of-wasting-your-time-watching-cat.html#sthash.os9C7bXe.dpuf
Re: 19 Websites That Will Make You Smarter by musicwriter(m): 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
Well, this would depend on ones location. Nairaland is as important as some of them, if you're in Nigeria. Also depend on what people likes. For example; people keep talking about facebook but I don't see anything on that site, nothing interests me there so I don't have a facebook account neither do I visit the site, yet many people find it really important.
Re: 19 Websites That Will Make You Smarter by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
you guys and your links, damn it

1 Like

Re: 19 Websites That Will Make You Smarter by umar745(m): 9:13am On Dec 10, 2014
Informative

1 Like

Re: 19 Websites That Will Make You Smarter by ayobase(m): 9:39am On Dec 10, 2014
musicwriter:
Well, this would depend on ones location. Nairaland is as important as some of them, if you're in Nigeria. Also depend on what people likes. For example; people keep talking about facebook but I don't see anything on that site, nothing interests me there so I don't have a facebook account neither do I visit the site, yet many people find it really important.

the sole usefulness of my fb account is to send birthday wishes......my reminder helps with that.

1 Like

Re: 19 Websites That Will Make You Smarter by Emmafe(m): 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
Register at OAU social site
www.oaucampus.com to meet & chat with
OAU Degree,Pre-degree, Graduate and
Aspirants.You can also pass information
and get updates on school activities.

Re: 19 Websites That Will Make You Smarter by okotv(m): 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
crap list.... who would be intelligent will be
Re: 19 Websites That Will Make You Smarter by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 11, 2014
Re: 19 Websites That Will Make You Smarter by Emmafe(m): 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
Do you need any information or need to be enlightened
on
OAU admission,visit the school social website
www.oaucampus.com to get all necessary information
from stalites to get ready for the admission race.

(1) (Reply)

COMPLETE Unical Post UTME Past Question 4 ART Students / Top 10 Wonders Of The World You'll Be Shocked / JAMB 2018/2019 UTME Form, Price, Exam Date And Registration Deadline Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.