Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

A Short Note To Diamond Bank And Notjustok.com #youneedanewbank - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Short Note To Diamond Bank And Notjustok.com #youneedanewbank (1181 Views)

Download. Hgc#youneedanewbank Song Remix / NotjustOk: Vote for who wins #1,500,000 Naira now! (Top 30) #YouNeedANewBank / The 10 Hottest Artists In Nigeria Compiled By Notjustok.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Short Note To Diamond Bank And Notjustok.com #youneedanewbank by DualCore1: 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
I have watched with interest your quest to reward hardwork through the campaign #youneedanewbank song remix. I commend the initiative and hope to see more collaborations of this nature.

The top 30 songs have been selected and I must say most of them are really good. Now the 30 songs have been subjected to an online voting system to win the grand price of 1.5 million Naira today at mid night. How encouraging! This will really be a good reward for hardwork!

However I must express my disappointment with the voting system chosen, online voting (Poll Daddy). I have watched the results and have seen votes rise in their thousands within hours, today. While some are rising in their thousands, others are rising in their tens and those ones must be wondering what they are not doing right to get as much votes as the others... actually what they are not doing "right" is that they are not cheating, mostly out of ignorance.

When we have sites like buycontestvote.com, buyvoteslikes.com and the rest, it is so easy for anyone with the knowlege and some money to rig any online voting system as these "service providers" can offer hundreds of thousands of votes withing a very short period of time and with a money back guaranty.

I have read the comments and I have seen the complaints made by many and the defense made by others on the campaign site. I am in a very neutral position on the matter so I can only watch the goings on with keen interest.

Diamond Bank and NotJustOk.com, at midnight I am keen to see how you filter out these thousands of fake votes (if you have any plans of doing that). I am interested in seeing whether, at midnight today you will be rewarding corruption or hardwork.

P.S: I am a programmer and Linux admin and know nothing about music production (I installed fruity loops some 10 years ago or so and never opened the app and that's as far as I went, so I am not saying this because I have any vested interests in any of the 30 submissions there)

The link to the campaign is: http://notjustok.com/2014/12/01/diamond-bank-youneedanewbank-remix-contest-top-30-finalists-released-voting-starts-now/
Re: A Short Note To Diamond Bank And Notjustok.com #youneedanewbank by Movesz(m): 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
Was here 9:20
Re: A Short Note To Diamond Bank And Notjustok.com #youneedanewbank by spikesC(m): 1:13am On Dec 10, 2014
Did you just say poll daddy?
Which webmaster doesn't know how to rig votes on poll daddy. This is hilarious grin

Well, that's what happens when they don't do due research on things they feel are trivial issues.

Good luck to the contestants cool
Re: A Short Note To Diamond Bank And Notjustok.com #youneedanewbank by sisqology(m): 10:38am On Dec 10, 2014
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Davido To Perform In Fourteen Countries With 30 Billion World Tour / Simi – Joromi / Orisa Femi Subs Wizkid And Davido? See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.