Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

NCAA Sacks 187 Staff Over Employment Irregularities - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / NCAA Sacks 187 Staff Over Employment Irregularities (11778 Views)

FirstCity Monument Bank Sacks 150 Staff Over 'Economic Downturn’ / FG Sacks Top Civil Servants Over Employment Racketeering — Minister / Police Teargas Nigerdock Staff Over Protest Of Unpaid Salaries (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCAA Sacks 187 Staff Over Employment Irregularities by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 10, 2014
This the very reason progress is difficult for us in this country. Simply because Jonathan is standing for re-election all acts of irregularities should be accepted.
You want the same Presidency that was mentioned as been culpable in the employment process to wade in? Did you read the post at all? You seem to be a beneficiary of this scam.
You are talking about people protesting,has it occurred to you others who were cheated initially will now get the opportunity to be employed.
Lastly this will make other agencies and departments to desist from shady practice during employment exercise.
clemzo101:
Dere is nothing like back door here, dis is just a clear case of witch hunting, if u are not happy with d former Ag DG must u sack d workers employed in his tenure. What was d ministry doing wen dis people were bin employed? Why didn't dey stop it den, wen dis young ones start carrying placards and protesting tomoro now dey will start saying funny things. Jonathan needs to wade in here b4 dis people mess up his re-election campaign
Re: NCAA Sacks 187 Staff Over Employment Irregularities by damianclarkmike: 11:14am On Dec 10, 2014
"No fewer than 700 employees had been engaged in NCAA in the past two years with most of them coming through the presidency, National Assembly and ministers" they will just be employin anyhw wen IT's working dia knws more dan the employed staff
Re: NCAA Sacks 187 Staff Over Employment Irregularities by Fernandinho: 11:43am On Dec 10, 2014
chilan:
Suspended Workers should please Visit www.excellawchambers.com or call 08035533560 for your legal redress. Dont hand in yet your Letter of appointment , Identity card and other documents until you discuss with our legal experts. Goodluck

The "ministry" has to move forward grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NCAA Sacks 187 Staff Over Employment Irregularities by dayomagic: 11:47am On Dec 10, 2014
tribalism and hatred for Yoruba people will never change ...the previous ag dg of Ncaa mr Nkem employ more than 500 Igbo people in the NCAA under the minister of aviation stella oduah and nothing happen to those staff then.... so why the hatred for adeliyeka for employ 90 yorubas and you just sack all of them cos they are yorubas ..... I bleed for our country and I see and believe division is the final say coming 2015....afenifere should interfere and Yoruba elder should fight for this young youth who has be cheated...
Re: NCAA Sacks 187 Staff Over Employment Irregularities by Samabu07(m): 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
seunlayi:
a warning for those who like to get in through the back door

Their Back door no legit. Out of the 700 employed the acting DG employed 187. The remaining ones are from the elite.
Let the Minister or NCAA authorities touch the remaining ones and see...
That's corridors of power for u.
Re: NCAA Sacks 187 Staff Over Employment Irregularities by clemzo101(m): 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
okpaniokpani:
This the very reason progress is difficult for us in this country. Simply because Jonathan is standing for re-election all acts of irregularities should be accepted.
You want the same Presidency that was mentioned as been culpable in the employment process to wade in? Did you read the post at all? You seem to be a beneficiary of this scam.
You are talking about people protesting,has it occurred to you others who were cheated initially will now get the opportunity to be employed.
Lastly this will make other agencies and departments to desist from shady practice during employment exercise.
what is dis one saying sef? i just asked a question here..... what was the ministry doing wen dey conducted the recruitment process, or what did the minister do as at that time? was the minister sleeping? i work with a fed govt agency and i know the process it takes before u are even documented and captured before ur salary start coming. if they did that den i see nothing wrong in all this............u call it scam? and u accused me of benefiting from the scam? lemme tell u just because u are not involved doesnt mean u shld run ur mouth at the downfall of odas okay............i hope u fall victim of sack one day so u cld know what it takes. nonesense
Re: NCAA Sacks 187 Staff Over Employment Irregularities by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
chilan:
Suspended Workers should please Visit www.excellawchambers.com or call 08035533560 for your legal redress. Dont hand in yet your Letter of appointment , Identity card and other documents until you discuss with our legal experts. Goodluck
omo see charge and bail lawyer trying to form undecided
Re: NCAA Sacks 187 Staff Over Employment Irregularities by dayomagic: 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
Fernandinho:

The "ministry" has to move forward grin grin grin grin grin
any charges for the affected workers cos I know of two affected staff ...is very sad and ridiculous
Re: NCAA Sacks 187 Staff Over Employment Irregularities by dayomagic: 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
clemzo101:
what is dis one saying sef? i just asked a question here..... what was the ministry doing wen dey conducted the recruitment process, or what did the minister do as at that time? was the minister sleeping? i work with a fed govt agency and i know the process it takes before u are even documented and captured before ur salary start coming. if they did that den i see nothing wrong in all this............u call it scam? and u accused me of benefiting from the scam? lemme tell u just because u are not involved doesnt mean u shld run ur mouth at the downfall of odas okay............i hope u fall victim of sack one day so u cld know what it takes. nonesense
nice one brother...all this affected staff went through documented and medicals and etc... is very sad the newly Dg usman hatred for Yorubas...I learnt his vexed seriously cos adeliyeka wanted to retain the AG DG sit...so he gang up with the minister to suspend him and co...
Re: NCAA Sacks 187 Staff Over Employment Irregularities by ozyblazze: 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
dvic:
In France we don't sack
so what is then done in France
Re: NCAA Sacks 187 Staff Over Employment Irregularities by clemzo101(m): 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
Don't mind some people.
dayomagic:

nice one brother...all this affected staff went through documented and medicals and etc... is very sad the newly Dg usman hatred for Yorubas...I learnt his vexed seriously cos adeliyeka wanted to retain the AG DG sit...so he gang up with the minister to suspend him and co...
Re: NCAA Sacks 187 Staff Over Employment Irregularities by lacasa: 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
dayomagic:

Can u please shut up and keep silent on issue you know nothing about!.

It's on-igoing in other agencies as well where new DGs were assigned, e.g NCAT.

The backdoor employments were skewed, audits were inevitable.

Tribalism had clouded every aspect of government and its citizens wallahi.

It's too bad!
Re: NCAA Sacks 187 Staff Over Employment Irregularities by executivegej: 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Mortgage Bank Sacks Murtala Ibrahim, Whistleblower / Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? / Tips On How To Avoid Being Fired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.