Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,538 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

11-year Old Christian Girl Baffles Islamic Scholar With One Simple Question - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 11-year Old Christian Girl Baffles Islamic Scholar With One Simple Question (4796 Views)

My Experience With A Young Christian Girl / 22-year-old Christian Woman Adopts 14 Children In Uganda - Starts Ministry / 2 Year Old Christian Girl Raped For Her Family Not Converting To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-year Old Christian Girl Baffles Islamic Scholar With One Simple Question by frank317: 6:24am On Dec 11, 2014
Esdb:
and may I remind you that you sent your wife, his brothers to 'beg' him to stop cause you were away. My friend will you give him the money for shoprite?

Why will I send my wife and his brothers to beg him to stop? I will talk to him directly myself, that's what every responsible father would do.
If my stubborn son still come to me for money after disobeying me... I will understand that he is really confused. Rightly he is not supposed to be courageous to come begging me knowing I am angry with him. So for him to come to me... Its either he does not know I am angry with him or he does not understand me or he is plain stupid. Either way, I will bring him closer and make him understand instead of giving him a death sentence.
Re: 11-year Old Christian Girl Baffles Islamic Scholar With One Simple Question by frank317: 6:26am On Dec 11, 2014
Saifullah01:
Allah says about His love in the noble quran

Ch 85 V 14 - 15: "and He is the forgiving the loving. Lord of the throne of glory"

And concerning sins,

Cn 39 V 53: "Say: O my servants! who have acted extravagantly against their own souls, do not despair of the mercy of Allah; surely Allah forgives the faults altogether; surely He is the Forgiving the Merciful"

There are many more references on Allan's love and forgiveness

Ya right... You just quote your holy book and everything becomes perfect.
Re: 11-year Old Christian Girl Baffles Islamic Scholar With One Simple Question by talibilm: 11:17am On Dec 11, 2014
frank317:

I do use my thinking bro... So you are implying that millions who have died as a result of sickness caused by harmful viruses couldn't be protected by your God? Let me get this straight, was your God not strong enough to stop the viruses from killing his creations? [b]Or did he decide to leave the virus to kill then? [/b]Don't you have a friend or neighbour or relation who has died of sickness before? When exactly does your God decide not to protect his creation from these viruses? He protects the begger too? Ya right the begger is grateful to him for his begging state. And what does he do about the thousand of beggers who die everyday. Protection indeed.

So your reply (bolded above) has my part of reply too, Bro. our Feeble Mind only thinks to a tip of an iceberg. Allah not only Created the day but also the Night , not only Light but darkness, Not only Health but Disease. Unless you never lie in your bed for a few days with sickness you never knew the value of Health , the God Given Gift you were enjoying for all these YEARS. Once you loose your health or was about to loose your life in an big accident , when you are out of it you feel the value of your life, you feel every minute is precious. He put his afflictions on only 1 % of the population for the 99 % to learn but they do not, Those pain and suffering is a TEST for other pious to respond to them by their charity and help.

So its said in our Books Allah test us by each of us being a test for the Other. This world 's value is as per hadith

Sayyidina Sahi Ibn Sa’d (RA) reported that Allah;s Messenger (SAW) said, “ If in Allah’s sight , the world had so much worth as wing of mosquito then a infidel would never have drunk even a drop of water”[ Ibn e Majah 4110]

His system we cant understand fully because satan is always with us in our blood. So its better to submit ourselves to our Creator rather than arguing with the THE JUST . Be patient in his trials he will reward you atleast in the Hereafter and in this world too.

So our praying does not help him but to ourselves.
Re: 11-year Old Christian Girl Baffles Islamic Scholar With One Simple Question by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
frank317:

You can't make blatant confusing statement and expect me to just accept it. Do you think I have not thought about all you said before talking like this?

-You accept there is Good and evil
-Then you say God protects people who serve him
-Then you say the fact that we serve God does not mean we are free from sickness and death

I can't seem to know how to synchronize the three statements. What exactly is God protecting us from?

You know people who claim to worship God are not protected from anything... They go through good and bad ordeals just as people with different believes. God does not even protect people worshiping in the church from external attacks like bomb blast or book boys.

Since you now understand that there is reason for everything please explain to me the reason why your father died. Also care to tell me how God operates since you now understand him.

Are you kidding me? God said his people will never lack anything good? Pls look around you... Don't just quote what you think God said... Let's go practical.

Please respond to me point by point, don't leave out any question raised above because I picked them from your statement. If you leave any out I will be terribly disappointed that I even accepted to discuss with you

First of all... I told u good and evil exist.. Yes it does exist,I know u accept that,
Truly God protect those who he love,..well look around you a lot is happening,and why can't u imagine why is it not you that boko harm bomb or shot..reasons is because your time is not yet at end.. People dying or felling sick doesn't mean God is not doing the right thing...sometime he gives room to that just for His glory.
Lemme give u and example in the bible, about the Israelite and parahol ,when they were facing terrible problem from the Egyptian why can God just take the life of parahol and free his people....but He still allow them to face all that just for His own glory... And it was written in new testament that HE chose pharahol for this course all just for his own glory

_____________all my point above is just to say that there is reasons for everything...and remember if everything is perfect in this life like u just wake up,u eat what u like,u see all ur family right from ur first generation,u have enough money,everything is just perfect there won't be chance for you to appreciate God because everything is perfect.

....And to tell u if my father didn't die I won't have come closer to God like it is now..and I won't be were I am now..I'm not saying he's the one delaying my progress when he was alive.... All I mean is that, it gave me chance to dra closer to him... And I believed we came from him and we are going back to him....

The fact that we are God children don't mean everything should be perfect for our,like we shouldn't like anything...sometime we fell sick for us to know that God can heal us,sometime we lost someone just for us to know that anyone can die and to know that we should always give God the glory that we are still alive....

To conclude all my saying I might have not type well cause where I'm I isn't comfortable... I just know u understand me... God isn't a wicked person... First from the beginning He created us for His glory He does anything He like with US.
Re: 11-year Old Christian Girl Baffles Islamic Scholar With One Simple Question by frank317: 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
talibilm:

So your reply (bolded above) has my part of reply too, Bro. our Feeble Mind only thinks to a tip of an iceberg. Allah not only Created the day but also the Night , not only Light but darkness, Not only Health but Disease. Unless you never lie in your bed for a few days with sickness you never knew the value of Health , the God Given Gift you were enjoying for all these YEARS. Once you loose your health or was about to loose your life in an big accident , when you are out of it you feel the value of your life, you feel every minute is precious. He put his afflictions on only 1 % of the population for the 99 % to learn but they do not, Those pain and suffering is a TEST for other pious to respond to them by their charity and help.

So its said in our Books Allah test us by each of us being a test for the Other. This world 's value is as per hadith

Sayyidina Sahi Ibn Sa’d (RA) reported that Allah;s Messenger (SAW) said, “ If in Allah’s sight , the world had so much worth as wing of mosquito then a infidel would never have drunk even a drop of water”[ Ibn e Majah 4110]

His system we cant understand fully because satan is always with us in our blood. So its better to submit ourselves to our Creator rather than arguing with the THE JUST . Be patient in his trials he will reward you atleast in the Hereafter and in this world too.

So our praying does not help him but to ourselves.

Good for you, as for me, I am not comfortable with such God... I think I will create my own
Re: 11-year Old Christian Girl Baffles Islamic Scholar With One Simple Question by frank317: 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
odun4love:

First of all... I told u good and evil exist.. Yes it does exist,I know u accept that,
Truly God protect those who he love,..well look around you a lot is happening,and why can't u imagine why is it not you that boko harm bomb or shot..reasons is because your time is not yet at end.. People dying or felling sick doesn't mean God is not doing the right thing...sometime he gives room to that just for His glory.
Lemme give u and example in the bible, about the Israelite and parahol ,when they were facing terrible problem from the Egyptian why can God just take the life of parahol and free his people....but He still allow them to face all that just for His own glory... And it was written in new testament that HE chose pharahol for this course all just for his own glory

_____________all my point above is just to say that there is reasons for everything...and remember if everything is perfect in this life like u just wake up,u eat what u like,u see all ur family right from ur first generation,u have enough money,everything is just perfect there won't be chance for you to appreciate God because everything is perfect.

....And to tell u if my father didn't die I won't have come closer to God like it is now..and I won't be were I am now..I'm not saying he's the one delaying my progress when he was alive.... All I mean is that, it gave me chance to dra closer to him... And I believed we came from him and we are going back to him....

The fact that we are God children don't mean everything should be perfect for our,like we shouldn't like anything...sometime we fell sick for us to know that God can heal us,sometime we lost someone just for us to know that anyone can die and to know that we should always give God the glory that we are still alive....

To conclude all my saying I might have not type well cause where I'm I isn't comfortable... I just know u understand me... God isn't a wicked person... First from the beginning He created us for His glory He does anything He like with US.

You are at it again, using words without understanding the meaning .

- There is good and evil
- God loves up and takes care of those he loves
- we are alive because our time has not reached to die
- sometimes God allow things for his glory.

As far as I am concerned, all the above is not possible. If god loves us he should protect us, and we should die when we are old and accomplished our mission on earth. I don't understand how our death which is determinant on when our time reaches translates to gods love? If he allows evil to befall us for his glory some times, how is that love?

Bad things happen for a reason right? You drew closer to God because of the death of ur father. Let me ask you, don't you think ur loving god could have brought him closer to you with out allowing your father to die?

Well I lost my fiance and it drew me away from god... I guess that the reason for her death right? For me to draw away from God right? Okay cool.
Re: 11-year Old Christian Girl Baffles Islamic Scholar With One Simple Question by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
frank317:

You are at it again, using words without understanding the meaning .

- There is good and evil
- God loves up and takes care of those he loves
- we are alive because our time has not reached to die
- sometimes God allow things for his glory.

As far as I am concerned, all the above is not possible. If god loves us he should protect us, and we should die when we are old and accomplished our mission on earth. I don't understand how our death which is determinant on when our time reaches translates to gods love? If he allows evil to befall us for his glory some times, how is that love?

Bad things happen for a reason right? You drew closer to God because of the death of ur father. Let me ask you, don't you think ur loving god could have brought him closer to you with out allowing your father to die?

Well I lost my fiance and it drew me away from god... I guess that the reason for her death right? For me to draw away from God right? Okay cool.

I understand you and I don't blame you cause there are lot of people like that out there and have been told a lot,some I witness....but we still have to thank God, young and old die,and it has been happening since the beginning of this earth,... We all have to leave this earth one day whether you die young or die old death will eventually come one day.

Most of us blame God for what we didn't know or understand,even me sometime at the end I will say all is well..cause u can't know everything about God that's one thing He's unique than human.

.......Death,or no death...we are all going to die believe that, and when u die what happens next?
Re: 11-year Old Christian Girl Baffles Islamic Scholar With One Simple Question by Esdb(m): 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
frank317:

Why will I send my wife and his brothers to beg him to stop? I will talk to him directly myself, that's what every responsible father would do.
If my stubborn son still come to me for money after disobeying me... I will understand that he is really confused. Rightly he is not supposed to be courageous to come begging me knowing I am angry with him. So for him to come to me... Its either he does not know I am angry with him or he does not understand me or he is plain stupid. Either way, I will bring him closer and make him understand instead of giving him a death sentence.
good. See what God faces? We offend him, go against his will throw dirt in his face yet we go to church on sunday, yet he let's his breath stay in us, yet we ask him for that job opportunity, yet we expect him to guide and keep us safe. He doesn't hold all these against us he still calls us to come to him because he knows that the devil at the end of the day will not let us go to heaven because he has already said no sinner will go unpunished..

Ha ha! You are wicked self! Someone who sent his only son to die for our sins?? Ha ha! Imagine your father asking you to abandon your life and go to a remote place to teach them math and on getting their and spending a year with them an exam is given them and they don't even touch the script. How the f...uck will you feel.
Re: 11-year Old Christian Girl Baffles Islamic Scholar With One Simple Question by Esdb(m): 1:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
frank317:

And you sent your wife and his brothers because you were in another country. And please who in the world will give his son a death sentence. Be realistic jare
Re: 11-year Old Christian Girl Baffles Islamic Scholar With One Simple Question by talibilm: 6:30am On Dec 16, 2014
frank317:

You can't make blatant confusing statement and expect me to just accept it. Do you think I have not thought about all you said before talking like this?

-You accept there is Good and evil
-Then you say God protects people who serve him
-Then you say the fact that we serve God does not mean we are free from sickness and death

I can't seem to know how to synchronize the three statements. What exactly is God protecting us from?

You know people who claim to worship God are not protected from anything... They go through good and bad ordeals just as people with different believes. God does not even protect people worshiping in the church from external attacks like bomb blast or book boys.

Since you now understand that there is reason for everything please explain to me the reason why your father died. Also care to tell me how God operates since you now understand him.

Are you kidding me? God said his people will never lack anything good? Pls look around you... Don't just quote what you think God said... Let's go practical.

Please respond to me point by point, don't leave out any question raised [/b]above because I picked them from your statement. If you leave any out I will be terribly disappointed that I even accepted to discuss with you

Hi, let me intervene .

Noble Quran gives the answer for that. Life is test . Do you think a test or exam you will be given Answers together with the test and that cant be an Exam or a test.

And also if All Praying believers are given all goods than the whole world will start to believe so if thats so God need not create Man because all angels are already doing that believing & worshiping.

Angels bowed to the Man in respect because God orders so because he is to a TEST which mountain did not dare (Quran) [b]So believing the unseen
(67:2-12)and still use your reasoning and seeking guidance from God and walking upto him is the Challenge which Men took but we forgot (Quran) like Adam forgot his comandments & age.

So Allah is all forgiving if his slave repents and returns to him.
Re: 11-year Old Christian Girl Baffles Islamic Scholar With One Simple Question by talibilm: 3:38am On Dec 18, 2014
frank317:

Good for you, as for me, I am not comfortable with such God... I think I will create my own

Sorry to reply -disturb you, frank again.

If You create that it s a Just a CREATION not the Creator .

The Creator had described himself in the Noble Quran http://quran.com/112 and also in some verses (undistorted) in the OT & THE NT but still they do against it and create his form & image.

Noble Quran 5:15-18 ''O People of the Scripture, there has come to you Our Messenger making clear to you much of what you used to conceal of the Scripture and overlooking much. There has come to you from Allah a light and a clear Book.''By which Allah guides those who pursue
His pleasure to the ways of peace and brings them out from darknesses into the light, by His permission, and guides them to a straight path.''They have certainly disbelieved who say that Allah is Christ, the son of Mary. Say, "Then who could prevent Allah at all if He had intended to destroy Christ, the son of Mary, or his mother or everyone on the earth?" And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them. He creates what He wills, and Allah is over all things competent.[b][/b]
Re: 11-year Old Christian Girl Baffles Islamic Scholar With One Simple Question by ChynoBEATS: 5:00am On Apr 29, 2015
finofaya:

The issue is whether God loves the people he commits to hell. I say he does not, not in the slightest even.

Going to HELL has A Rule which is being a Sinner
GOD set a rule which is Sin N you'll Go2 hell
GOD always Forgives But if you Die without Repentance then HELL is the PAthWay of your afterlife

It's not As-if GOD is dumb or Something ....GOD did the perfect thing .......if you die in sin you cant repent ,if you die without Sin you cant sin
Human death is the act of Moving from the Earthly life to the afterlife (heaven or hell) n HE/SHE who doesnt take heed of the Rule of Sin is Condemned

The Bible is a Guide book where you'll see ,Read n Learn everything you'll need in-other to keep yourself from Earthly temptations n Sin ......
Re: 11-year Old Christian Girl Baffles Islamic Scholar With One Simple Question by oaroloye(m): 7:20am On Dec 29, 2019
MISHIGAS!

IT WAS DURING THE 19th CENTURY THAT THE TREACHEROUS OYINBO RACE, WHO HAD PERPETRATED THE GREATEST ATROCITIES THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN- INVADED AFRICA AND AMERICA IN THE NAME OF WHITE JESUS (ACTUALLY CESARE BORGIA- ILLEGITIMATE SON OF POPE ALEXANDER VI- THE IMAGE ALL OF THEM WHO SAY, "I SAW JESUS!" SEEsmiley SINFULLY MURDERED AND ENSLAVED THEIR INHABITANTS- WHILE CLAIMING TO BE CHRISTIANS, WORKING FOR THE HEADS OF THE GREATEST CHRISTIAN CHURCHES- THE POPE AND THE MONARCHS OF ENGLAND- FINALLY DEVELOPED THE ULTIMATE HERESY: "THAT GOD LOVES THE SINNER- NOT JUST THE RIGHTEOUS!"

Never in the History of the World, has it ever been a tenet of any Religion in the World, that a god loved people who did not even serve it.

The Oyinbos, who had the blood-guilt of generations weighing down on them, desperately wanted to hear such a Doctrine. Therefore, when HENRY MOOREHOUSE began teaching this Blasphemous Heresy in DWIGHT LYMAN MOODY'S church, people crowded it to the point where even the owner could not enter his own church!

He testified that he was " SAVING" one hundred times more Converts than before!

In Chicago, after having preached the people into a state of conviction, D.L. MOODY told them to go home, and THINK about converting.

Therefore, SATAN- not being a fool in THAT direction- promptly burned Chicago! (Dwight L. Moody was the indirect cause of THE GREAT FIRE OF CHICAGO.)

Therefore, Dwight L. Moody said:

"I will never make
that mistake again!
I will press people
to make an immediate
Decision!"

That is how the "ALTAR-CALL" PSYCHOLOGICAL RECRUITMENT TRICK was invented.

[See: THE LIFE AND WORK OF D.L. MOODY, by Paul Moody.]

This is how Oyinbos fool emotionally-unstable and ignorant people into calling themselves "Christians," when they have no idea what they are getting into, and then have to find out about responsibilities and obligations that they never agreed to at their so-called "Conversion," which is FAKE, because it is NOT a Conversion to LORD YESHUA, but to a THEOLOGICAL COUNTERFEIT of him.

The PLAN is to RECRUIT people into an Organization TO CONTROL THEM, and THEIR NATION- quelling any motivation to RESIST what Oyinbos are doing to their people IN THE REAL WORLD.

Last night, they put up another OBITUARY POSTER of an advanced academic of my University, who looked youngish. Just the week before, another fellow, a Professor, in his fifties had just died.

My Religious co-worker intoned:

"IT IS WELL!"

I retorted: "IT IS NOT WELL- AND I WISH PEOPLE WILL STOP SAYING THAT!!!"

I began to explain the Conspiracy of THE OYINBO MEDICAL ESTABLISHMENT and INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX, which POISONS us, and makes us SICK, and then SELLS us the TREATMENTS for the SICKNESSES that THEY CAUSED!

I began to tell her about GENETICALLY-MODIFIED VEGETABLE OIL that gives you HIGH CHOLESTEROL, and BLOCKED ARTERIES, causing High Blood Pressure, Stroke, and Heart Attack.

She decided she had more important things to do. She did, however, thoughtfully ask me to repeat the brand name of the specific brand of Vegetable Oil I mentioned. [CANOLA OIL by WESSON.]

peteregwu:

Choose you this day whom ye shall serve
“Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to bethe propitiation for our sins.”1 John 4:10

YOCHANNAN WAS NOT TALKING ABOUT THE WORLD, BUT ABOUT HIMSELF, HIS FRIENDS, AND THEIR FOLLOWERS.

peteregwu:

An 11-year old Arab Christian girl was listening to an Islamic scholar preach about Allah.When he was done, the little girl approached him and said this – “show me where in the Koran that Allah loves me as the sinner that I am, and I will become a Muslim.” The dumbstruck man was silent for a long time, and then walked away. He had no answer to give her. Why?

HE WAS A BAD MUSLIM, WHO DID NOT KNOW HIS OWN QUR'AN.

In the Real World, that little girl would have received a severe beating: even her whole family could have been summarily executed.

The little girl did not know what she was talking about.

There is no Sign nor Wonder that can make a Christian abandon Lord Yeshua for another god.

peteregwu:

God will save anyone who calls on Him whether they be Muslim, the Arab Catholic girl in this photo, a Buddhist, Hindu, or even an Atheist.

GOD WILL NOT SAVE ANYONE WHO CALLS ON HIM FROM ANOTHER RELIGION, OR NO RELIGION AT ALL.

That has never happened before.

peteregwu:

He will even save you.

GOD WILL ONLY SAVE THOSE WHO REPENT OF THEIR SINS, AND EMBRACE HIS RELIGION.

peteregwu:

Because the Allah of the Koran does not love the sinner, or the unrighteous, or the lost, or the struggling, or the backslider.

NEITHER DOES YAHWEH GOD.

No god in History ever loved those who opposed it.

peteregwu:

Allah of the Koran displays only a highly-qualified, conditional type of “love”, and it is for Muslims only.

THE LOVE OF YAHWEH GOD IS FOR THOSE WHO LOVE HIM AND HIS SON ONLY.

peteregwu:

The Koran clearly teaches that Allah hates non-Muslims:
Qur’an 3:31-32—Say [O Muhammad]: If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. Say: Obey Allah and the Apostle; but if they turn back, then surely Allah does not love the unbelievers.
Qur’an 30:43-45—Then turn thy face straight to the right religion before there come from Allah the day which cannot be averted; on that day they shall become separated. Whoever disbelieves, he shall be responsible for his disbelief, and whoever does good, they prepare (good) for their own souls, that He may reward those who believe and do good out of His grace; surely He does not love the unbelievers.

THAT IS PERFECTLY REASONABLE!

How would loving people opposing his own worshippers work?

Are you really so crazy as to believe that YAHWEH GOD LOVES those who are DECEIVING, TORTURING, AND MURDERING HIS SON'S FOLLOWERS?

peteregwu:

This is a startling contrast to the words of Scripturethat shows that God offers His love to any and all who will receive it, as a free gift paid in full with no strings attached:
“The LORD thy God in the midst of thee ismighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.” Zephaniah 3:17
“But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”Romans 5:8
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”John 3:16
The bible teaches that God is not interested in “making you a Christian”, He desires to save you from the penalty of your sins which is an eternity in Hell. God’s salvation is a free giftthat only needs to be received to become active. It is the Great Transaction – your sins in exchange for His righteousness and a full and free eternal pardon.

TAKING VERSES OUT-OF-CONTEXT, AND ALTERING THE MEANINGS OF WORDS, CAN BE USED TO EXAGGERATE AND INVERT MEANINGS OF BIBLICAL TEACHINGS.

Statements by unauthorized Speakers do not become "THE WORD OF GOD."

peteregwu:

The Allah of the Koran is not the same as the God of the Bible. Allah wants to make you a Muslim, God wants to set you free.
“If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.”John 8:36

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=28858

THAT IS NOT WHAT JOHN 8:36 SAYS.

If Lord Yeshua makes us free, we would indeed be free- BUT HE DOES NOT MAKE US FREE- WE HAVE TO SERVE HIM!

[To be Continued.]
Re: 11-year Old Christian Girl Baffles Islamic Scholar With One Simple Question by oaroloye(m): 11:00am On Dec 29, 2019
[Continued:]

MISHIGAS!

THE OYINBOS INVENTED THE HERESY THAT "GOD LOVES THE WORLD" DURING THE 19th CENTURY.

It was bitterly opposed as a HERESY, at first- then, it was finally understood that the sole perpetrator of this Blasphemy was making more converts than all of the churches opposing him combined!

"REMEMBER: IT'S ALWAYS
ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!"

. -Kevin Trudeau.

. GENESIS 17:1-14.

AND when Abram was
ninety years old and nine,
The LORD appeared to Abram,
and Said unto him,

"I am The Almighty God;
walk before Me,
and be thou perfect.
2. "And I will make
My Covenant
between Me and thee,
and will multiply thee exceedingly."

3. And Abram fell on his face:
and God Talked with him,
Saying,

4. "As for Me,
behold, My Covenant
is with thee,
and thou shalt be
a Father of many Nations.
5. "Neither shall thy name
any more be called "Abram,"
but thy name shall be "Abraham;"
for a father of many nations
have I made thee.
6. "And I will make thee
Exceeding Fruitful,
and I will make
nations of thee,
and kings shall
come out of thee.
7. "And I will establish
My Covenant
between Me and thee
and thy seed after thee
in their Generations
for an Everlasting Covenant,
to be a God unto thee,
and to thy seed after thee.
8. "And I will give unto thee,
and to thy seed after thee,
the land wherein
thou art a stranger,
all the land of Canaan,
for an Everlasting Possession;
and I will be their God."

9. And God Said
unto Abraham,

"Thou shalt keep
My Covenant therefore,
thou, and thy seed after thee
in their Generations.
10. "This is My Covenant,
Which ye shall keep,
between Me and you
and thy seed after thee;

'EVERY MAN CHILD AMONG YOU
SHALL BE CIRCUMCISED.'

11. "And ye shall circumcise
the flesh of your foreskin;
and it shall be
a Token of The Covenant
betwixt me and you.
12. "And he that is
eight days old
shall be circumcised
among you,
every man child
in your Generations,
he that is born in the house,
or bought with money
of any stranger,
which is not of thy seed.
13. "He that is born
in thy house,
and he that is bought
with thy money,
must needs be circumcised:
and My Covenant
shall be in your flesh
for an Everlasting Covenant.
14. "And the uncircumcised
man child
whose flesh of his foreskin
is not circumcised,
that soul shall be cut off
from his people;
he hath broken My Covenant."

ANYONE WHO KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISSAC, AND YACUB KNOWS THAT HE IS ONLY THE GOD OF THOSE WHO ARE MEMBERS OF HIS COVENANT: NO ONE ELSE./b]

He only loves those who recognize Him and His Covenant.

.     [b]EXODUS 20:1-7.

AND God Spake
all these Words,
Saying,

2. "I (am) The LORD thy God,
Which have brought thee
out of The Land of Egypt,
out of The House of Bondage.

3. "Thou shalt have
no other gods before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not
make unto thee
any graven image,
or any likeness (of any thing)
that (is) in the Earth beneath,
or that (is) in the Water
under the Earth:
5. "Thou shalt not
bow down thyself to them,
nor serve them:
for I The LORD thy God
(am) a Jealous God,
visiting the iniquity
of the fathers
upon the third
and fourth (generation)
of them that Hate Me.
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them
which Love Me,
and Keep My Commandments.

7. "Thou shalt not
take The Name
of The LORD thy God
in vain;
for The LORD will not
hold him guiltless
that taketh His Name
in vain."

THE FIRST AND ONLY TIME YAHWEH GOD ADDRESSES A WHOLE NATION- THIS IS WHAT HE OPENED WITH!

Does it seem to YOU that YAHWEH GOD LOVED those who come from THREE THROUGH FOUR GENERATIONS OF SIN, INIQUITY, AND HATRED AGAINST GOD, deliberately breaking His Commandments, doing things that ANYONE KNOWS are WRONG- if they call themselves HUMAN BEINGS, and ABOVE THE ANIMALS?

The wickedness of the Oyinbo Race is based on the Scientific "Fact" that we are no dufferent from ANIMALS.

DO YOU THINK THAT GOD WAS LOVING THE CANAANITES, WHEN HE WAS GIVING THEIR ANCESTRAL LANDS TO ABRAHAM AND HIS DESCENDANTS?

The Oyinbo would say, "YES!!!"
because that would FULLY JUSTIFY them treating other races of the Earth in like fashion.

To accept the Doctrine that "GOD LOVES THE SINNER" is to ERASE the DISTINCTION between GOOD and EVIL.

If God LOVES us, whether we are SINFUL or RIGHTEOUS, we have no motivation to change for the better. There is no longer anything further to achieve, if we have GOD'S LOVE.

[quote author=peteregwu post=28741206]
Choose you this day whom ye shall serve
“Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to bethe propitiation for our sins.”1 John 4:10

. JOSHUA 24:1-28.

AND Joshua gathered
all the Tribes of Israel
to Shechem,
and called for
the Elders of Israel,
and for their heads,
and for their judges,
and for their officers;
and they presented
themselves before God.
2. And Joshua said
unto all the people,

"Thus Saith
The LORD God of Israel,

[b]'YOUR FATHERS DWELT
ON THE OTHER SIDE
OF THE FLOOD
IN OLD TIME,
EVEN TERAH,
THE FATHER OF ABRAHAM,
AND THE FATHER OF NACHOR:
AND THEY SERVED
OTHER GODS.
3. 'AND I TOOK
YOUR FATHER ABRAHAM
FROM THE OTHER SIDE
OF THE FLOOD,
AND LED HIM
THROUGHOUT
ALL THE LAND OF CANAAN,
AND MULTIPLIED HIS SEED,
AND GAVE HIM ISAAC.
4. 'AND I GAVE UNTO ISAAC
JACOB AND ESAU:
AND I GAVE UNTO ESAU
MOUNT SEIR, TO POSSESS IT;
BUT JACOB
AND HIS CHILDREN
WENT DOWN INTO EGYPT.
5. 'I SENT MOSES ALSO
AND AARON,
AND I PLAGUED EGYPT,
ACCORDING TO THAT
WHICH I DID AMONG THEM:
AND AFTERWARD
I BROUGHT YOU OUT.
6. 'AND I BROUGHT
YOUR FATHERS
OUT OF EGYPT:
AND YE CAME UNTO THE SEA;
AND THE EGYPTIANS
PURSUED AFTER
YOUR FATHERS
WITH CHARIOTS
AND HORSEMEN
UNTO THE RED SEA.
7. 'AND WHEN THEY CRIED
UNTO THE LORD,
HE PUT DARKNESS
BETWEEN YOU
AND THE EGYPTIANS,
AND BROUGHT THE SEA
UPON THEM,
AND COVERED THEM;
AND YOUR EYES HAVE SEEN
WHAT I HAVE DONE
IN EGYPT:
AND YE DWELT
IN THE WILDERNESS
A LONG SEASON.
8. 'AND I BROUGHT YOU INTO
THE LAND OF THE AMORITES,
WHICH DWELT ON
THE OTHER SIDE JORDAN;
AND THEY FOUGHT
WITH YOU:
AND I GAVE THEM
INTO YOUR HAND,
THAT YE MIGHT
POSSESS THEIR LAND;
AND I DESTROYED THEM
FROM BEFORE YOU.
9. 'THEN BALAK
THE SON OF ZIPPOR,
KING OF MOAB,
AROSE AND WARRED
AGAINST ISRAEL,
AND SENT
AND CALLED BALAAM
THE SON OF BEOR
TO CURSE YOU:
10. 'BUT I WOULD NOT
HEARKEN UNTO BALAAM;
THEREFORE HE
BLESSED YOU STILL:
SO I DELIVERED YOU
OUT OF HIS HAND.
11. 'AND YE WENT
OVER JORDAN,
AND CAME UNTO JERICHO:
AND THE MEN OF JERICHO
FOUGHT AGAINST YOU,
THE AMORITES,
AND THE PERIZZITES,
AND THE CANAANITES,
AND THE HITTITES,
AND THE GIRGASHITES,
THE HIVITES,
AND THE JEBUSITES;
AND I DELIVERED THEM
INTO YOUR HAND.
12. 'AND I SENT
THE HORNET BEFORE YOU,
WHICH DRAVE THEM OUT
FROM BEFORE YOU,
EVEN THE TWO KINGS
OF THE AMORITES;
BUT NOT WITH THY SWORD,
NOR WITH THY BOW.
13. 'AND I HAVE GIVEN YOU
A LAND FOR WHICH
YE DID NOT LABOUR,
AND CITIES
WHICH YE BUILT NOT,
AND YE DWELL IN THEM;
OF THE VINEYARDS
AND OLIVEYARDS
WHICH YE PLANTED NOT
DO YE EAT.
14. 'NOW THEREFORE
FEAR THE LORD,
AND SERVE HIM
IN SINCERITY
AND IN TRUTH:
AND PUT AWAY THE GODS
WHICH YOUR FATHERS
SERVED ON
THE OTHER SIDE
OF THE FLOOD,
AND IN EGYPT;
AND SERVE YE THE LORD.'
[/b]

15. "And if it
seem evil unto you
to serve The LORD,
choose you this Day
whom ye will serve;
whether the gods
which your fathers served
that were on the other side
of the Flood,
or the gods of the Amorites,
in whose land ye dwell:
but as for me and my House,
we will serve The LORD."

16. And the people
answered and said,

"God forbid
that we should
forsake The LORD,
to serve other gods;
17. "For The LORD our God,
He it is that brought us up
and our fathers
out of the land of Egypt,
from the House of Bondage,
and which did
those Great Signs
in our sight,
and preserved us
in all the way
wherein we went,
and among all the people through whom we passed:
18. "And The LORD
drave out from
before us all the people,
even the Amorites
which dwelt in the land: therefore will we also
serve The LORD;
for He is our God."

19. And Joshua said
unto the people,

"Ye cannot serve The LORD:
for He is An Holy God;
He is A Jealous God;
He will not Forgive
your Transgressions
nor your Sins.
20. "If ye forsake The LORD,
and serve strange gods,
then He will turn
and do you hurt,
and consume you,
after that He
hath done you Good."

21. And the people said
unto Joshua,

"Nay; but we will
serve The LORD."

22. And Joshua said
unto the people,

"Ye are witnesses
against yourselves
that ye have chosen
you The LORD,
to serve Him."

And they said,

"We are witnesses."

23. " 'NOW THEREFORE
PUT AWAY,'

said He,

'THE STRANGE GODS
WHICH ARE AMONG YOU,
AND INCLINE YOUR HEART
UNTO THE LORD GOD
OF ISRAEL.' "

24. And the people said
unto Joshua,

"The LORD our God
will we serve,
and His Voice
will we obey."

25. So Joshua made
a Covenant
with the people that Day,
and set them a Statute
and an Ordinance
in Shechem.
26. And Joshua wrote
these Words in
The Book of
The Law of God,
and took a Great Stone,
and set it up there
under an oak,
that was by
The Sanctuary of The LORD.
27. And Joshua said
unto all the people,

"Behold,
this Stone shall be
a witness unto us;
for It hath heard
all The Words of The LORD
which He Spake unto us:
It shall be therefore
a Witness unto you,
lest ye deny your God."

28. So Joshua let the people depart, every man unto his inheritance.

THE FALSE APOSTLE AND FALSE CHRISTIAN PAUL INTRODUCED THE WICKED IDEA OF TAKING VERSES OUT-OF-CONTEXT, TO PRETEND THAT THEY SUPPORTED HIS FALSE DOCTRINES.

But you had to decide for yourself, whether or not you would continue to copy the Oyinbos' Theoillogical Insanity!

For there is no sane way to say that God loved all or any of those races whose members were displaced and killed to make way for the Israelites!

.[ color] 1st JOHN 4:1-12.

BELOVED,
believe not every Spirit,
but try the spirits
whether they are of God:
because many False Prophets
are gone out into the World.
2. Hereby know ye
The Spirit of God:

"EVERY SPIRIT
THAT CONFESSETH
THAT JESUS CHRIST
IS COME IN THE FLESH
IS OF GOD:"

3. And every Spirit
that confesseth not
that Jesus Christ
is come in the flesh
is not of God:
and this is
That Spirit of AntiChrist, whereof ye have heard
that It should come;
and even now already
is it in the World.
4. Ye are of God,
Little Children,
and have overcome them:
because greater is he
that is in you,
than he that is in the World.
5. They are of the World:
therefore speak they
of the World,
and the World heareth them.
6. We are of God:
he that knoweth God
heareth us;
he that is not of God
heareth not us.
Hereby know we
The Spirit of Truth,
and The Spirit of Error.
7. Beloved,
let us love one another:
for Love is of God;
and every one that loveth
is born of God,
and knoweth God.
8. He that loveth not
knoweth not God;
for God is Love.
9. In this was manifested
The Love of God
toward us,
because that God sent
His only begotten Son
into the World,
that we might live
through him.
10. Herein is Love,

"NOT THAT WE LOVED GOD,
BUT THAT HE LOVED US,
AND SENT HIS SON
TO BE THE PROPITIATION
FOR OUR SINS."

11. Beloved,
if God so loved us,
we ought also
to love one another.
12. No man hath seen God
at any time.
If we love one another,
God dwelleth in us,
and His Love
is perfected in us.

IF YOU TAKE VERSES OF SCRIPTURE OUT-OF-CONTEXT, YOU CAN MAKE THE BIBLE SAY ALL SORTS OF THINGS THAT ARE LIES.

It helps a lot, if the verses used are themselves LIES.

[color=silver].
    JOHN 8:28-36.

28. Then Said Jesus
unto them,

"When ye have lifted up
The Son of Man,
then shall ye know
that I am he,
and that I do
nothing of myself;
but as my Father
hath Taught me,
I Speak these things.
29. "And He that sent me
is with me:
The Father hath not
left me alone;
for I do always those things
that please Him."

30. As he Spake
these Words,
many believed on him.

31. Then Said Jesus
to those Jews
which believed on him,

"If ye continue
in my Word,
then are ye
my Disciples indeed;
32. "And ye shall
know The Truth,
and The Truth
shall make you Free."

33. They answered him,

"We be Abraham's Seed,
and were never in bondage
to any man:
how sayest thou,  

'YE SHALL BE
MADE FREE?' "

34. Jesus answered them,

"Verily, verily,
I Say unto you,

WHOSOEVER COMMITTETH SIN
IS THE SERVANT OF SIN.
35. 'AND THE SERVANT
ABIDETH NOT
IN THE HOUSE FOR EVER:
BUT THE SON
ABIDETH EVER.'

36. "If the Son therefore
shall make you free,
ye shall be free indeed."

[To be Continued.]
Re: 11-year Old Christian Girl Baffles Islamic Scholar With One Simple Question by oaroloye(m): 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2019

THE FIRST EPISTLE OF YOCHANNAN WAS NOT WRITTEN TO EVERYONE CALLING THEMSELVES A CHRISTIAN, BUT ONLY TO THOSE WHO HAD ACHIEVED THE "FREEDOM" LORD YESHUA PROMISED.

. 1st JOHN 2:21.

21. I have not
written unto you
because ye know not
The Truth,
but because ye know It,
and that no lie
is of The Truth.

NONE OF THE EARLY CHRISTIANS- NOR LATTER CHRISTIANS- EVER KNEW THE-TRUTH-THAT-MAKES-FREE- YOCHANNAN WAS CREATING THE FALSE IMPRESSION THAT SOME OF THEM DID- BUT THEY DID NOT.

We know that it is impossible that they KNEW-THE-TRUTH, because they did not CONTINUE IN THE WORD OF LORD YESHUA.

. 1st JOHN 3:1-18.

BEHOLD,
what manner of Love
The Father hath
bestowed upon us,
that we should be called
The Sons of God:
therefore the World
knoweth us not,
because It knew him not.
2. Beloved,
now are we
The Sons of God,
and it doth not yet appear
what we shall be:
but we know that,

"WHEN HE SHALL APPEAR,
WE SHALL BE LIKE HIM;
FOR WE SHALL SEE HIM
AS HE IS."

3. And every man
that hath this Hope in him
purifieth himself,
even as he is pure.
4. Whosoever committeth Sin
transgresseth also The Law:
for Sin is the Transgression
of The Law.
5. And ye know
that he was manifested
to take away our Sins;
and in him is no Sin.
6. Whosoever abideth in him
Sinneth not:
whosoever Sinneth
hath not seen him,
neither known him.
7. Little Children,
let no man deceive you:

"HE THAT DOETH RIGHTEOUSNESS
IS RIGHTEOUS,
EVEN AS HE IS RIGHTEOUS."

8. He that committeth Sin
is of The Devil;
for The Devil Sinneth
From The Beginning.
For this cause
The Son of God
was manifested,

"THAT HE MIGHT DESTROY
THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL."

9. Whosoever is Born of God
doth not commit Sin:
for His Seed
remaineth in him,
and he cannot Sin,
because he is Born of God.
10. In this
The Children of God
are manifest,
and The Children of The Devil:

"WHOSOEVER DOETH
NOT RIGHTEOUSNESS
IS NOT OF GOD,
NEITHER HE THAT
LOVETH NOT HIS BROTHER."

11. For this is The Message
that ye heard
From The Beginning,

"THAT WE SHOULD
LOVE ONE ANOTHER."

12. Not as Cain,
who was of That Wicked One,
and slew his brother.
And wherefore slew he him?
Because his own works
were Evil,
and his brother's Righteous.
13. Marvel not, my Brethren,
if the World hate you.
14. We know that we
have passed from Death unto Life,
because we love The Brethren.
He that loveth not his Brother
abideth in Death.
15. Whosoever hateth his Brother
is a Murderer:
and ye know that no Murderer
hath Eternal Life abiding in him.
16. Hereby perceive we
The Love of God,
because he laid down
his life for us:
and we ought to lay down
our lives for the Brethren.
17. But whoso hath
this World's good,
and seeth his brother
have need,
and shutteth up
his Bowels of Compassion from him,
how dwelleth
The Love of God
in him?
18. My Little Children,
let us not love in Word,
neither in Tongue;
but in Deed and in Truth.

THE ANCIENTS SPOKE IN RIDDLES THAT ONLY THOSE IN THEIR "WISDOM-CLUBS" COULD UNDERSTAND.

They looked down on those who took them for granted and accepted things at face-value.

They called them "THE SIMPLE."

What is the greatest treasure in the World?

If you cannot answer that, you have not scaled the FIRST HURDLE in the Race to The Truth!

If you don't know that YOCHANNAN and those who thought like him, would look down on you with contempt!

Every Hebrew Israelite was dedicated to God at age 13, and was supposed to spend the next seven years learning The Scriptures, and receiving THE SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD.

So that, by age 20, they were fully ready to receive and support Prophets, and instantly understand their Instructions, with doubt, hesitation, nor foolish questions.

Obviously, it practically never happened that way- but even an average Failed Hebrew Israelite would know that THE WORD OF GOD is the greatest Treasure and Need people could have.

YOCHANNAN KNEW THAT- ALL THE WHILE CONNIVING WITH HIS FELLOW DISCIPLES TO WITHHOLD IT FROM THOSE WHO NEEDED IT!

By the time of writing the Epistle, YOCHANNAN knew of the deaths of thousands of fellow Christian Brethren, who were only martyred BECAUSE THE DISCIPLES WERE WITHHOLDING LORD YESHUA'S EXPLICIT INSTRUCTION, THAT BELIEVERS SHOULD IMMEDIATELY DEPART PLACES THAT DID NOT WANT THE GOSPEL!

That was COLD-BLOODED MURDER, and completely unjustifiable.

. LUKE 10:1-16.

AFTER these things
the Lord appointed
other seventy also,
and sent them
two and two before his face
into every city and place,
whither he himself
would come.
2. Therefore Said he
unto them,

"The Harvest truly is great,
but the labourers are few:
pray ye therefore
The Lord of the Harvest,
that He would
send forth labourers
into His Harvest.
3. "Go your ways:
behold,
I send you forth
as lambs among wolves.
4. "Carry neither purse,
nor scrip, nor shoes:
and salute no man
by the way.
5. "And into whatsoever
house ye enter,
first say,

'PEACE BE TO THIS HOUSE.'

6. "And if the Son of Peace
be there,
your Peace shall rest
upon it:
if not,
it shall turn to you again.
7. "And in
the same house remain,
eating and drinking
such things as they give:

'FOR THE LABOURER
IS WORTHY OF HIS HIRE.'

Go not from house-to-house.
8. "And into
whatsoever city ye enter,
and they receive you,
eat such things
as are set before you:
9. "And Heal the Sick
that are therein,
and say unto them,

'THE KINGDOM OF GOD
IS COME NIGH UNTO YOU.'

10. "But into whatsoever city
ye enter,
and they receive you not,
go your ways out
into the streets of the same,
and say,

11.'EVEN THE DUST
OF YOUR CITY,
WHICH CLEAVETH ON US,
WE DO WIPE OFF
AGAINST YOU:
NOTWITHSTANDING
BE YE SURE OF THIS,
THAT THE KINGDOM OF GOD
IS COME NIGH UNTO YOU.'

12. "But I Say unto you,

'THAT IT SHALL BE
MORE TOLERABLE
IN THAT DAY
FOR SODOM,
THAN FOR THAT CITY.'

13. "Woe unto thee, Chorazin!
Woe unto thee, Bethsaida!
For if the Mighty Works
had been done
in Tyre and Sidon,
which have been done in you,
they had a great while ago
repented,
sitting in sackcloth and ashes.
14. "But it shall be
more tolerable
for Tyre and Sidon
at The Judgment,
than for you.
15. "And thou,
Capernaum,
which art exalted to Heaven,
shalt be thrust down to Hell.
16. "He that heareth you
heareth me;
and he that despiseth you despiseth me;
and he that despiseth me
despiseth Him that sent me."

WHAT DOES IT SAY ABOUT YOU AS A HUMAN BEING, IF YOU OVERLOOK THIS OBVIOUS TRUTH, AND IGNORE THE FACT THAT LORD YESHUA'S DISCIPLES DID NOT EVEN PRETEND TO BE FOLLOWING HIM?

. MATTHEW 21:23-27.

23. And when he
was come into The Temple,
the Chief Priests
and the Elders of the people
came unto him
as he was Teaching,
and said,

"By what Authority
doest thou these things?
And who gave thee
this Authority?"

24. And Jesus answered
and Said unto them,

"I also will ask you one thing,
which if ye tell me,
I in like wise will tell you
by what Authority
I do these things.

25. 'THE BAPTISM OF JOHN,
WHENCE WAS IT?
FROM HEAVEN,
OR OF MEN?' "

And they reasoned
with themselves,
saying,

"If we shall say,

'FROM HEAVEN;'

he will say unto us,

'WHY DID YE
NOT THEN
BELIEVE HIM?'

26. "But if we shall say,

'OF MEN;'

we fear the people;
for all hold John
as a Prophet."

27. And they answered Jesus, and said,

"We cannot tell."

And he Said unto them,

"Neither tell I you by what authority I do these things."

Apparently, it was not expected that a Master follow the same Teachings his own Master taught him.

The question that the Pharisees asked Lord Yeshua was: "WHO MADE YOU A MASTER?"

If he was authorized by a Master whom they recognized, they would have had to accept his Teachings: if he wasn't, they wouldn't.

Once the Early Church accepted that Lord Yeshua had given them the Authority to Teach whatever they wanted, they could say any ridiculous thing they wanted.

Even if it got them killed.

It was not until after 60AD, when CEPHAS and PAUL were martyred, that THE TRUE GOSPEL began to come out.

It was too late to change Tradition, by then.

It has taken 2,000 years for us to attain the level of seriously saying that THE "APOSTLES" BETRAYED THE CHURCH, AND LIED ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHIP WITH LORD YESHUA.

They had EXPELLED him from his own Church, and we have still not recovered from the havoc they wrought.

All because he told them that those whom they taught would be better than them- and they wanted to prevent that, by the cheapest means possible.

peteregwu:

An 11-year old Arab Christian girl was listening to an Islamic scholar preach about Allah.When he was done, the little girl approached him and said this – “show me where in the Koran that Allah loves me as the sinner that I am, and I will become a Muslim.” The dumbstruck man was silent for a long time, and then walked away. He had no answer to give her. Why?

HE WAS A BAD MUSLIM, WHO DID NOT KNOW HIS OWN QUR'AN.

There is no verse of The Bible that says nor implies that God loves Sinners.

. ROMANS 5:8.

8. But God commendeth
His Love toward us,
in that,

"WHILE WE WERE
YET SINNERS,
CHRIST DIED FOR US."

Only those who receive The Gospel, believe It, and REPENT get to benefit from Lord Yeshua's Sacrificial Death.

Those who do not receive The Gospel- such as PAUL AND HIS DELUDED FOLLOWERS- are NOT LOVED, are NOT FORGIVEN, and are NOT SAVED.

. JOHN 3:1-21.

THERE was a man of the Pharisees,
named Nicodemus,
a Ruler of the Jews:
2. The same came to Jesus
by night,
and said unto him,
"Rabbi, we know
that thou art a Teacher
come from God:
for no man can do
these Miracles
that thou doest,
except God be with him."

3. Jesus answered
and Said unto him,

"Verily, verily,
I Say unto thee,

'EXCEPT A MAN
BE BORN AGAIN,
HE CANNOT SEE
THE KINGDOM OF GOD.'

4. Nicodemus saith unto him,
"How can a man be born
when he is old?
Can he enter the second time
into his mother's womb,
and be born?"

5. Jesus answered,

"Verily, verily,
I Say unto thee,

'EXCEPT A MAN BE BORN
OF WATER AND OF THE SPIRIT,
HE CAN NOT ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF GOD.'

6. "That which is Born
of the Flesh
is flesh;
and that which is Born
of The Spirit
is spirit.
7. "Marvel not
that I Said unto thee,

'YE MUST BE
BORN AGAIN.'

8. "The wind bloweth
where it listeth,
and thou hearest
the sound thereof,
but canst not tell
whence it cometh,
and whither it goeth:
so is every one
that is Born of The Spirit."

9. Nicodemus answered
and said unto him,

"How can these things be?"

10. Jesus answered
and Said
unto him,

"Art thou a Master of Israel,
and knowest not
these things?
11. "Verily, verily,
I Say unto thee,

'WE SPEAK
THAT WE DO KNOW,
AND TESTIFY
THAT WE HAVE SEEN;
AND YE RECEIVE NOT
OUR WITNESS.'

12. "If I have told you
Earthly Things,
and ye believe not,
how shall ye believe,
if I tell you
of Heavenly Things?
13. "And no man
hath ascended up to Heaven,
but he that came down
from Heaven,
even The Son of Man
which is in Heaven.
14. "And as Moses lifted up
the Serpent in the Wilderness,
even so must The Son of Man
be lifted up:
15. "That whosoever
believeth in him
should not perish,
but have Eternal Life.
16. "For God so loved
the World,
that He gave
His only Begotten Son,
that whosoever
believeth in him
should not Perish,
but have Everlasting Life.
17. "For God sent not His Son
into the World
to Condemn the World;
but that the World through him
might be Saved.
18. "He that believeth in him
is not Condemned:
but he that believeth not
is Condemned Already,
because he hath not
believed in
The Name of The Only
Begotten Son of God.
19. "And this is The Condemnation,

'THAT LIGHT IS COME
INTO THE WORLD,
AND MEN LOVED DARKNESS
RATHER THAN LIGHT,
BECAUSE THEIR DEEDS
WERE EVIL.'

20. "For every one
that doeth Evil
hateth The Light,
neither cometh
to The Light,
lest his deeds
should be reproved.
21. "But he that doeth Truth
cometh to The Light,
that his deeds
may be manifest,
that they are
wrought in God."

"BORN AGAIN" IN NORTHERN ARAMAIC MEANS: "TO CHANGE ONE'S THOUGHTS AND HABITS." NICODEMUS SPOKE SOUTHERN ARAMAIC, AND HENCE DID NOT UNDERSTAND JESUS.
[Footnote to JOHN 3:3,5 in the George Lamsa Peshitta Bible.]

I am sure that as many as 99% of "BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS" would NEVER have joined, if it had been made clear to them, that THE PURPOSE OF THE GOSPEL IS TO DESTROY EVERYTHING THAT MADE THEM THEM, AND REPLACE IT WITH EVERYTHING THAT MADE LORD YESHUA YESHUA!

All Oyinbo-made Christian Religion is based on the LIE that none of that is necessary: that "YOU CAN BE A CHRISTIAN- BUT STILL BE YOURSELF!

No. You cannot.

peteregwu:

God will save anyone who calls on Him whether they be Muslim, the Arab Catholic girl in this photo, a Buddhist, Hindu, or even an Atheist.

CAN YOU SHOW SCRIPTURES THAT PROVE THAT DOCTRINE?

Of course not!

Can I, however, show any Scriptures that disprove the claim of the 'Orrible Poster?

Of course I can.

I should not have to, but:

. MATTHEW 7:12-29.

12. "Therefore all things
whatsoever ye would
that men should do to you,
do ye even so to them:
for this is The Law
and The Prophets.
13. "Enter ye in at The Strait Gate:
for wide is the Gate,
and broad is the way,
that leadeth to Destruction,
and many there be
which go in thereat:
14. "Because strait is the Gate,
and narrow is The Way,
which leadeth unto Life,
and few there be that find it.
15. "Beware of False Prophets,
which come to you
in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are
ravening wolves.
16. "Ye shall know them
by their fruits.
Do men gather grapes of thorns,
or figs of thistles?
17. "Even so every Good Tree
bringeth forth Good Fruit;
but a Corrupt Tree
bringeth forth Evil Fruit.
18. "A Good Tree cannot
bring forth Evil Fruit,
neither can a Corrupt Tree
bring forth Good Fruit.
19. "Every tree that
bringeth not forth Good Fruit
is hewn down,
and cast into the Fire.
20 Wherefore by their Fruits
ye shall know them.
21. "Not every one
that saith unto me,
'Lord, Lord,' shall enter into
The Kingdom of Heaven;
but He that doeth
The Will of my Father
Which is in Heaven.
22 Many will say to me
in That Day,

'LORD, LORD, HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME
DONE MANY
WONDERFUL WORKS?'

23. "And then will I
profess unto them,

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

24. "Therefore whosoever heareth
These Sayings of mine,
and doeth Them,
I will liken him unto
a Wise Man,
which built his house
upon a rock:
25. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell not:
for it was founded upon a rock.

26 . "And every one that heareth
These Sayings of mine,
and doeth them not,
shall be likened
unto a Foolish Man,
which built his house
upon the sand:
27. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell:
and great was the fall of it."

28. And it came to pass,
when Jesus had ended
these Sayings,
the people were astonished
at his Doctrine:
29. For He taught them
as one having authority,
and not as the scribes.

IF ANY ONE BREAKS ANY ONE OF LORD YESHUA'S COMMANDMENTS, GOD WILL DISOWN THEM IMMEDIATELY, AND NOT ANSWER THEIR PRAYERS.

. JOHN 15:1-16.

"I AM The True Vine,
and my Father is The Husbandman.
2. "Every branch in me
that beareth not Fruit
He taketh away:
and every branch
that beareth Fruit,
He purgeth it,
that it may bring forth
more Fruit.
3. "Now ye are clean
through the Word
Which I have Spoken
unto you.
4. "Abide in me,
and I in you.
As the branch cannot
bear fruit of itself,
except it abide in the vine;
no more can ye,
except ye abide in me.
5. "I am the Vine,
ye are the Branches:

'HE THAT ABIDETH IN ME
AND I IN HIM,
THE SAME BRINGETH FORTH
MUCH FRUIT:'

for without me
ye can do Nothing.
6. "If a man abide not in me,
he is cast forth as a branch,
and is withered;
and men gather them,
and cast them into the Fire,
and they are burned.
7. "If ye abide in me,
and my Words abide in you,
ye shall ask what ye will,
and it shall be done unto you.
8. "Herein is
my Father Glorified,

'THAT YE BEAR
MUCH FRUIT.'

so shall ye be my Disciples.
9. "As The Father
hath Loved me,
so have I Loved you:
continue ye in my Love.
10. "If ye keep my Commandments,
ye shall abide in my Love;
even as I have kept
my Father's Commandments,
and abide in His Love.
11. "These things have I
Spoken unto you,
that my Joy
might remain in you,
and that your joy
might be full.
12. "This is my Commandment,

'THAT YE LOVE ONE ANOTHER,
AS I HAVE LOVED YOU.'

13. "Greater love
hath no man than this,

'THAT A MAN
LAY DOWN HIS LIFE
FOR HIS FRIENDS.'

14. "Ye are my Friends,
if ye do whatsoever
I Command you.
15. "Henceforth I call you
not "Servants;"
for the servant knoweth not
what his lord doeth:
but I have called you "Friends;"
for all things that I have
heard of my Father
I have made known unto you.
16. "Ye have not chosen me,
but I have chosen you,
and ordained you,
that ye should go
and bring forth Fruit,
and that your Fruit
should remain:
that whatsoever ye shall ask
of The Father in my Name,
He may give it you."

THIS IS NOT SOME... CONTRIVED EXCUSE TO JUSTIFY GOD- THESE ARE THE TERMS UNDER WHICH GOD WORKS- OR DOES NOT WORK!

These are not until obscure verses from some little-known Book of The Bible- or some "Hidden Secret Apocrypha:" this is THE GOSPEL.

If someone does not abide in Lord Yeshua, they can call all they like- they will never be Saved.

There are BUDDHISTS, MUSLIMS, and HINDUS who live a much holier life than the average Christian who thinks that they are Saved, and going to Heaven.

There was an Atheist who converted to Buddhism, when a Buddhist received a quadruple dose of LSD from his hand, consumed it before him, and was completely unaffected.

How many Full-Gospel Christians could do that? Certainly less than 10% of those who think they could.

Definitely a few who think they couldn't.
Re: 11-year Old Christian Girl Baffles Islamic Scholar With One Simple Question by oaroloye(m): 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2019

peteregwu:

He will even save you.

LORD YESHUA GUARANTEED THAT PEOPLE WHO HAVE COMMITTED THE UNPARDONABLE SINS CANNOT BE SAVED.

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any man Sin
through Ignorance,
then he shall bring
a She Goat of the first year
for a Sin Offering.
28. "And the Priest
shall make an Atonement
for the Soul
that Sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth
by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement
for him,
and it shall be
forgiven him.
29. " Ye shall have one Law
for him that Sinneth Ignorantly
(both for) him
that is born
among the Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth
among them.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth
(ought) presumptuously,
(whether he be)
born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth
The LORD;
and that Soul
shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath
despised The Word
of The LORD,
and hath broken
His Commandment,
that Soul
shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity
(shall be) upon him."

. MATTHEW 12:22-37.

22. Then was
brought unto him
one possessed
with a Devil,
blind, and dumb:
and he healed him,
insomuch that
the blind and dumb
both spake and saw.
23. And all the people
were amazed,
and said,

"Is not this
The Son of David?"

24. But when
the Pharisees heard it,
they said,

"This fellow doth not
cast out devils,
but by Beelzebub
the Prince of the Devils."

25. And Jesus knew their thoughts,
and Said unto them,

"Every kingdom
divided against itself
is brought to desolation;
and every city or house
divided against itself
shall not stand:
26. "And if Satan
cast out Satan,
he is divided
against himself;
how shall then
his Kingdom stand?
27. "And if I by Beelzebub
cast out Devils,
by whom do your children
cast them out?
therefore they shall be
your judges.
28. "But if I cast out Devils
by the Spirit of God,
then The Kingdom of God
is come unto you.
29. "Or else how can one
enter into
a Strong Man's House,
and spoil his Goods,
except he first
bind the Strong Man?
And then he will
spoil his House.
30. "He that is not with me
is against me;
and he that
gathereth not with me
scattereth abroad.
31. "Wherefore I Say
unto you,

'ALL MANNER
OF SIN AND BLASPHEMY
SHALL BE FORGIVEN
UNTO MEN:
BUT THE BLASPHEMY
AGAINST THE HOLY GHOST
SHALL NOT BE FORGIVEN UNTO MEN.'

32. "And whosoever
speaketh a word
against The Son of Man,
it shall be forgiven him:
but whosoever speaketh
against The Holy Ghost,
it shall not be forgiven him,
neither in this World,
neither in the World to come.
33. "Either make the tree good,
and his fruit good;
or else make the tree corrupt,
and his fruit corrupt:
for the tree is known
by his fruit.
34. "O generation of Vipers,
how can ye,
being evil,
speak good things?
For out of the abundance
of the heart
the mouth speaketh.
35. "A Good man
out of the Good Treasure
of the heart
bringeth forth Good Things:
and an Evil man
out of the Evil Treasure
bringeth forth Evil Things.
36. "But I Say unto you,

'THAT EVERY IDLE WORD
THAT MEN SHALL SPEAK,
THEY SHALL GIVE
ACCOUNT THEREOF
IN THE DAY OF JUDGMENT.' “

37. "For by thy words
thou shalt be justified,
and by thy words
thou shalt be condemned."

.    MATTHEW 18:1-20.

AT the same time came
the Disciples unto Jesus,
saying,

"Who is the greatest
in The Kingdom of Heaven?"

2. And Jesus called
a little child unto him,
and set him
in the midst of them,
3. And Said,

"Verily I Say unto you,

'EXCEPT YE
BE CONVERTED,
AND BECOME
AS LITTLE CHILDREN,
YE SHALL NOT ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.'

4. "Whosoever therefore
shall humble himself
as this little child,
the same is greatest
in The Kingdom of Heaven.
5. "And whoso shall receive
one such little child
in my Name receiveth me.
6. "But whoso shall offend
one of these little ones
which believe in me,
it were better for him
that a millstone
were hanged about his neck,
and that he were drowned
in the Depth of the Sea.
7. "Woe unto the World
because of Offences!
For it must needs be
that Offences come;
but woe to that man
by whom the Offence cometh!
8. "Wherefore if thy hand
or thy foot offend thee,
cut them off,
and cast them from thee:
it is better for thee
to enter into life
halt or maimed,
rather than having
two hands or two feet
to be cast into Everlasting Fire.
9. "And if thine eye offend thee,
pluck it out,
and cast it from thee:
it is better for thee
to enter into life
with one eye,
rather than having two eyes
to be cast into Hell Fire.

10. "Take heed that ye
despise not one
of these little ones;
for I Say unto you,

'THAT IN HEAVEN
THEIR ANGELS DO ALWAYS
BEHOLD THE FACE
OF MY FATHER
WHICH IS IN HEAVEN.'

11. "For The Son of Man
is come to Save
that which was Lost.

12. "How think ye?
If a man have
an hundred sheep,
and one of them
be gone astray,
doth he not leave
the ninety and nine,
and goeth into the mountains,
and seeketh that
which is gone astray?
13. "And if so be
that he find it,
verily I Say unto you,

'HE REJOICETH
MORE OF THAT SHEEP
THAN OF
THE NINETY AND NINE
WHICH WENT
NOT ASTRAY.'

14. "Even so it is not
The Will of your Father
Which is in Heaven,
that one of these little ones
should perish.
15. "Moreover if thy Brother
shall trespass against thee,
go and tell him his fault
between thee and him alone:
if he shall hear thee,
thou hast gained thy Brother.
16. "But if he will not hear thee,
then take with thee one or two more,

'THAT IN THE MOUTH
OF TWO OR THREE WITNESSES
EVERY WORD
MAY BE ESTABLISHED.'

17. "And if he shall neglect
to hear them,
tell it unto the Church:
but if he neglect
to hear the Church,
let him be unto thee
as an Heathen man and a Publican.
18. "Verily I Say unto you,

'WHATSOEVER YE SHALL
BIND ON EARTH
SHALL BE BOUND IN HEAVEN:
AND WHATSOEVER YE SHALL
LOOSE ON EARTH
SHALL BE LOOSED IN HEAVEN.'

19. "Again I Say unto you,

'THAT IF TWO OF YOU
SHALL AGREE ON EARTH
AS TOUCHING ANY THING
THAT THEY SHALL ASK,
IT SHALL BE DONE FOR THEM
OF MY FATHER
WHICH IS IN HEAVEN.'

20. "For where two or three
are gathered together
in my Name,
there am I
in the midst of them."

SINLESSNESS IS SO IMPORTANT THAT ONE NEEDS TO GOUGE OUT ONE'S EYE, CUT OFF ONE'S HAND OR FOOT, IF NECESSARY, TO KEEP FROM SIN.

There is nothing funny about this. Therefore, God will entertain no excuses for succumbing to Temptation.

Salvation cannot be guaranteed by a Third Party.

Those who pretend that they can really do not care about what GOD wants.

Some are so arrogant, that they actually think that they can change the Rules of God to accommodate their own desires.

peteregwu:

Because the Allah of the Koran does not love the sinner, or the unrighteous, or the lost, or the struggling, or the backslider.

WHERE IS THE WORD OF GOD THAT PROVES THAT YAHWEH GOD LOVES SINNERS, UNRIGHTEOUS, THE LOST, THE STRUGGLING, OR BACKSLIDING?

. DEUTERONOMY 6:4-9.

4. Hear, O Israel:
The LORD our God
is one LORD:
5. And thou shalt love
The LORD thy God
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy might.
6. And these Words,
which I Command thee this day,
shall be in thine heart:
7. And thou shalt teach Them
diligently unto thy children,
and shalt talk of Them
when thou sittest
in thine house,
and when thou walkest
by the way,
and when thou liest down,
and when thou risest up.
8. And thou shalt bind Them
for a sign upon thine hand,
and they shall be as frontlets
between thine eyes.
9. And thou shalt write Them
upon the posts of thy house,
and on thy gates.

THE ONLY DIFFICULTY IN SERVING GOD IS SINGLEMINDEDNESS- ONCE YOU HAVE THAT, NOTHING IS HARD.

Fools who feel themselves too important to follow simple instructions try to rewrite The Bible to justify themselves.

. DEUTERONOMY 30:19-20.

19. I call Heaven and Earth
to record this day against you,
that I have set before you
Life and Death,
Blessing and Cursing:
therefore CHOOSE LIFE,

That both thou
and thy seed may live:

20. That thou mayest
love The LORD thy God,

And that thou mayest
obey His Voice,

and that thou mayest
cleave unto Him:

for He is thy Life,
and the Length of thy days:

That thou mayest dwell
in the land
which The LORD Sware
unto thy fathers,
to Abraham, to Isaac,
and to Jacob,
to give them.

. 2nd CHRONICLES 16:9.

9. "For The Eyes of The LORD
run to and fro throughout
the whole Earth,
to show Himself strong
on behalf of those
whose heart
is perfect toward Him.
Herein thou hast done foolishly:
therefore from henceforth
thou shalt have wars.”

. AMOS 3:3.

3. "Can two walk together,
except they be agreed?"

IF YOU DO NOT PERFECTLY AGREE WITH GOD, OF COURSE YOU ARE GOING TO BE A WEAK-ASS BACKSLIDING HYPOCRITE, YOUR WHOLE LIFE.

God never loves people like that. Either you are 100% for Him, or else you are 0%/for Him.

There is no room for Reservation.

peteregwu:

Allah of the Koran displays only a highly-qualified, conditional type of “love”, and it is for Muslims only.

THE LOVE OF YAHWEH GOD IS FOR THOSE WHO LOVE HIM AND HIS SON ONLY.

. JOHN 14:1-27.

"LET not your heart
be troubled:
ye believe in God,
believe also in me.
2. "In my Father's House
there are Mansions:
if it were not so,
I would have told you.
3. "And if I go
and prepare a place for you,
I will come again,
and receive you unto myself;
that where I am,
there ye may be also.
4. "And whither I go ye know,
and The Way ye know."

5. Thomas saith unto him,

"Lord, we know not
whither thou goest;
and how can we
know The Way?"

6. Jesus Saith unto him,

"I am The Way,
The Truth,
and The Life:
no man cometh
unto The Father,
but by me.
7. "If ye had known me,
ye should have known
my Father also:
and from henceforth
ye know Him,
and have seen Him."

8. Philip saith unto him,

"Lord, shew us the Father,
and it sufficeth us."

9. Jesus Saith unto him,

"Have I been
so long time with you,
and yet hast thou not
known me, Philip?
He that hath seen me
hath seen The Father;
and how sayest thou then,

'SHEW US THE FATHER?'

10. "Believest thou not
that I am in The Father,
and The Father in me?
The Words that I Speak
unto you I Speak not
of myself:
but The Father
that dwelleth in me,
He doeth the Works.
11. "Believe me that I am
in The Father,
and The Father in me:
or else believe me
for the very Works' sake.
12. "Verily, verily,
I Say unto you,

'HE THAT BELIEVETH ON ME,
THE WORKS THAT I DO
SHALL HE DO ALSO;
AND GREATER WORKS
THAN THESE SHALL HE DO;
BECAUSE I GO
UNTO MY FATHER.'

13. "And whatsoever ye shall
ask in my Name,
that will I do,
that The Father may be
Glorified in The Son.
14. "If ye shall ask
any thing in my Name,
I will do it.
15. "If ye love me,
keep my Commandments.
16. "And I will pray The Father,
and He shall give you
another Comforter,
that He may abide with you
for ever;
17. "Even The Spirit of Truth;
Whom the World cannot receive,
because It seeth Him not,
neither knoweth Him:
but ye know Him;
for He dwelleth with you,
and shall be in you.
18. "I will not leave you comfortless:
I will come to you.
19. "Yet a little while,
and the World
seeth me no more;
but ye see me:
because I live,
ye shall live also.
20. "At that Day
ye shall know
that I am in my Father,
and ye in me,
and I in you.
21. "He that hath my Commandments,
and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me:
and he that loveth me
shall be loved of my Father,
and I will love him,
and will manifest myself to him."

22. Judas saith unto him,
not Iscariot,

"Lord, how is it
that thou wilt
manifest thyself
unto us,
and not unto the World?"

23. Jesus answered
and Said unto him,

"If a man love me,
he will keep my Words:
and my Father will love him,
and we will come unto him,
and make our abode with him.
24. "He that loveth me not
keepeth not my Sayings:
and the Word which ye hear
is not mine,
but The Father's
Which sent me.
25. "These things
have I Spoken unto you,
being yet present with you.
26. "But The Comforter,
Which is The Holy Ghost,
Whom The Father will send
in my Name,
He shall Teach you
all things,
and bring all things
to your Remembrance,
whatsoever I have Said
unto you.
27. "Peace I leave with you,
my Peace I give unto you:
not as the World giveth,
give I unto you.
Let not your heart
be troubled,
neither let it be afraid."

peteregwu:

The Koran clearly teaches that Allah hates non-Muslims:
Qur’an 3:31-32—Say [O Muhammad]: If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. Say: Obey Allah and the Apostle; but if they turn back, then surely Allah does not love the unbelievers.
Qur’an 30:43-45—Then turn thy face straight to the right religion before there come from Allah the day which cannot be averted; on that day they shall become separated. Whoever disbelieves, he shall be responsible for his disbelief, and whoever does good, they prepare (good) for their own souls, that He may reward those who believe and do good out of His grace; surely He does not love the unbelievers.

THAT IS PERFECTLY REASONABLE!

How would loving people opposing his own worshippers work?

Are you really so crazy as to believe that YAHWEH GOD LOVES those who are DECEIVING, TORTURING, AND MURDERING HIS SON'S FOLLOWERS?

. MALACHI 1:1-3.

THE Burden of The Word
of The LORD to Israel
by Malachi.

2. "I have loved you,"

Saith The LORD.
Yet ye say,

i]'WHEREIN HAST THOU
LOVED US?'[/i]

"Was not Esau
Jacob's brother?"

Saith The LORD:

"yet I loved Jacob,
3. "And I hated Esau,
and laid his mountains
and his heritage waste
for the dragons
of the wilderness."

THERE ARE FOOLS WHO SAY: "GOD IS LOVE- HE CAN'T HATE ANYBODY!"

That is an easy Theory to live by, when you are the beneficiary of the destruction of other peoples, but still want to call yourself a "CHRISTIAN!"

It is a vain belief of OPPRESSORS- not appropriate for THE OPPRESSED.

. DEUTERONOMY 25:13-16.

13. Thou shalt not
have in thy bag
divers weights,
a great and a small.
14. Thou shalt not
have in thine house
divers measures,
a great and a small.
15. (But) thou shalt have
a perfect and just weight,
a perfect and just measure
shalt thou have:
that thy days
may be lengthened
in the land which
The LORD thy God giveth thee.
16. For all that do such things,
(and) all that do unrighteously,
(are) an abomination
unto The LORD thy God.

.   DEUTERONOMY 27:26.

26. Cursed be he
that confirmeth not all
The Words of This Law
to do them.

And all the people shall say,

"AMEN."

THOSE WHO ARE SINFUL AND UNRIGHTEOUS ARE ABOMINATION AND ACCURSED BEFORE GOD: THEY ARE THE OPPOSITE OF LOVED!

peteregwu:

This is a startling contrast to the words of Scripturethat shows that God offers His love to any and all who will receive it, as a free gift paid in full with no strings attached:
“The LORD thy God in the midst of thee ismighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.” Zephaniah 3:17
“But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”Romans 5:8
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”John 3:16
The bible teaches that God is not interested in “making you a Christian”, He desires to save you from the penalty of your sins which is an eternity in Hell. God’s salvation is a free giftthat only needs to be received to become active. It is the Great Transaction – your sins in exchange for His righteousness and a full and free eternal pardon.

TAKING VERSES OUT-OF-CONTEXT, AND ALTERING THE MEANINGS OF WORDS, CAN BE USED TO EXAGGERATE AND INVERT MEANINGS OF BIBLICAL TEACHINGS.

Statements by unauthorized Speakers do not become "THE WORD OF GOD."

peteregwu:

The Allah of the Koran is not the same as the God of the Bible. Allah wants to make you a Muslim, God wants to set you free.
“If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.”John 8:36

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=28858

THAT IS NOT WHAT JOHN 8:36 SAYS.

If Lord Yeshua makes us free, we would indeed be free- BUT HE DOES NOT MAKE US COMPLETELY FREE- WE HAVE TO SERVE HIM FOR EVER- IF WE WANT TO LIVE!

[Concluded.]

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Real True Facts About Illuminati / Sister Linda: The Woman Who Went To Hell And Came Back.....tells Her Story / To The Theists, Who Determines/control Destiny, Man Or God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 236
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.