Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,964 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Suspected Armed Robber Stabs Self To Evade Prosecution In Ondo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Armed Robber Stabs Self To Evade Prosecution In Ondo (13560 Views)

Drug Suspect Breaks Through Glass Wall To Evade Arrest At Abuja Airport / Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) / How I Scaled Church Fence To Evade Arrest.. Cultist (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Armed Robber Stabs Self To Evade Prosecution In Ondo by Ichel: 11:58am On Dec 10, 2014
Unibenstudent:
go and make money and don't worry over front page!
And what does that supposed to mean, my dear.
Re: Suspected Armed Robber Stabs Self To Evade Prosecution In Ondo by Ptoocool(m): 11:59am On Dec 10, 2014
d mumu shud b hanq on his pr*ck..

21st century Jonathan..
Re: Suspected Armed Robber Stabs Self To Evade Prosecution In Ondo by Blayze007(m): 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
OP...where exactly did he stab himself? Neck or Chest?

Dosnt matter nwayz.. He basically sealed his fate with dat act..
Re: Suspected Armed Robber Stabs Self To Evade Prosecution In Ondo by izikjon(m): 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
Grave secret
Re: Suspected Armed Robber Stabs Self To Evade Prosecution In Ondo by date1816: 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
Lol

Re: Suspected Armed Robber Stabs Self To Evade Prosecution In Ondo by solara: 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
lalasticlala:
A middle aged man suspected to be an armed robber, Ayodele Oniya has [b]stabbed himself on the neck [/b]after a team of police detectives from the Ondo state Police command of the Nigeria Police arrested him.

The Police numbering four had reportedly stormed the residence of Oniya in Akure to search his house upon report of his alleged
involvement in a robbery operation in Akungba Akoko.

The Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) for the state Police Command, Wole Ogodo, who confirmed the incident in a statement in Akure yesterday said the suspected robber took the action to avoid being prosecuted.

However, the Police Spokesman insisted that the state Police command will charge the suspect to court after completing his medical treatment.

The PPRO said Oniya was allegedly involved in a robbery that took place at Akungba Akoko in November and escaped arrest.

He alleged that Oniya stole a laptop and some other valuable materials in a Toyota Camry car belonging to one David Oludare of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko, which was parked at Etioro area of the town.

Ogodo explained that Oniya was taken to his Akure residence
after he had been arrested by the Police and he attempted to take his life by stabbing himself when the Police began to search his house.

The PPRO stated that “while the other properties were being recovered from his house by the Police detectives who searched his house, the suspect suddenly picked a table knife and stabbed himself on the chest in a bid to terminate his life to avoid prosecution”.

He explained that the Police would be responsible for the medical bill of the suspect and assured that the suspect who he said was recuperating would be prosecuted as soon as he finally recovered.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/09/suspected-armed-robber-stabs-self-evade-prosecution-ondo/

lipsrsealed
Re: Suspected Armed Robber Stabs Self To Evade Prosecution In Ondo by aliyumd: 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
Something funny for this story, of all places nah neck the man stab 'himself' hmmmmmmm policeeeeeeee
Re: Suspected Armed Robber Stabs Self To Evade Prosecution In Ondo by SIMBICT: 3:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
Am sorry about that. what a pathetic situation.
His judgement remains sacrosanct whether he commits suicide or not but for him to do that left us with no choice than to judge where he his actually going. "Heaven or Hell" Choose one for him if you are a bible scholar.
Re: Suspected Armed Robber Stabs Self To Evade Prosecution In Ondo by fapcrook(m): 4:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
john4reala:

see as i dey use toothpick dey shook Suya shop
here,i come resemble Dangote
na waa oo,
Re: Suspected Armed Robber Stabs Self To Evade Prosecution In Ondo by wadoowadoo(m): 4:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
Are you sure it was not the Policemen that gave him that injury? I've been around enough in this country not to believe anything the police tells you--they're pathological liars. Anyway sha, until further notice...
Re: Suspected Armed Robber Stabs Self To Evade Prosecution In Ondo by Emmarionm(m): 5:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
meet de final judgement bro
Re: Suspected Armed Robber Stabs Self To Evade Prosecution In Ondo by nas4q(m): 5:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
john4reala:

see as i dey use toothpick dey shook Suya shop
here,i come resemble Dangote
Pissure or u know na
Re: Suspected Armed Robber Stabs Self To Evade Prosecution In Ondo by ewizard1: 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
stab oneself? How is that possible. One small pain , I don stop ooo.

Eating poison is even understanding. ..
Re: Suspected Armed Robber Stabs Self To Evade Prosecution In Ondo by nas4q(m): 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ichel:
The rate at which topic fly to FP these days is quite alarming.
Lalasticlala, you juju man na potent one, i'll like to meet him too grin

Na one of the paid superMod Wey oga Seun hire 4 us be that. No loud am sha o
Re: Suspected Armed Robber Stabs Self To Evade Prosecution In Ondo by Chris95(m): 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
On the neck or on the chest?? Where did he really stab himself?? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 People Arrested For Attacking Lagos Taskforce Officers, 96 Motorcycles Seized / NDLEA Intercepts Opioid Caps At Lagos Terminal, 8,613kg Loud At Eko Beach (pix) / Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.