Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Maid Who Stabbed Sleeping Child Beheaded (Warning: Gruesome Image) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maid Who Stabbed Sleeping Child Beheaded (Warning: Gruesome Image) (7347 Views)

Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. / Trader Arrested For Gruesome Murder Of Austria-based Lover (pictured) / Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maid Who Stabbed Sleeping Child Beheaded (Warning: Gruesome Image) by NJPot(m): 3:55am On Dec 10, 2014

An Ethiopian woman who stabbed a small Saudi girl 30 times in her sleep was beheaded by the sword yesterday Tuesday in the conservative Muslim kingdom, the interior ministry said. Khadija bint Mohammed Isa was executed in Hafar al-Batin, northeast Saudi Arabia, it said in a statement carried by the official Saudi Press Agency (SPA). She had "killed three-year-old child Aljazi bint Mohammed bin Fahd al Harbi... by stabbing her 30 times while she slept in her parents' room," the ministry said. The suspect fled but was later captured and convicted, it said.

Local media said Isa was a maid, although SPA did not clarify her employment status or say what led to the killing.

Working conditions of more than 2.4 million foreign maids in Saudi Arabia and other Gulf countries have been widely criticised.

Saudi Arabia last year passed new rules that grant maids one day of rest a week and guarantee the payment of their salaries.
Isa was the latest of 78 foreigners and Saudis -- most of them men -- executed in the kingdom this year despite international concerns over the number and judicial process.

The kingdom "is keen to protect security and justice", the interior ministry said.

Authorities also executed a convicted Saudi drug dealer on Tuesday, it said. Nasser bin Amiq Ali al-Inzi was found guilty of trying to smuggle "a large amount" of amphetamines into the country. He was beheaded in the northern Jawf region.

The interior ministry said last week that authorities had seized more than 41 million amphetamine tablets during the Islamic calendar year that ended in October.

Rape, apostasy and armed robbery are also punishable by death under the kingdom's strict version of Islamic sharia law.
Re: Maid Who Stabbed Sleeping Child Beheaded (Warning: Gruesome Image) by kilokeys(m): 3:57am On Dec 10, 2014
what is it with maids these days?

low pay or what?.
Re: Maid Who Stabbed Sleeping Child Beheaded (Warning: Gruesome Image) by GboyegaD(m): 4:00am On Dec 10, 2014
This one pass me ooo. May her soul rest in perfect peace. Whoever that posted the picture has no respect whatsoever for the dead.
Re: Maid Who Stabbed Sleeping Child Beheaded (Warning: Gruesome Image) by 9inches(m): 4:19am On Dec 10, 2014
I don't know what to say shocked

O well, live by the sword, die by the sword.
Re: Maid Who Stabbed Sleeping Child Beheaded (Warning: Gruesome Image) by chibanj(m): 6:05am On Dec 10, 2014
GboyegaD:
This one pass me ooo. May her soul rest in perfect peace. Whoever that posted the picture has no respect whatsoever for the dead.

My frnd can u read?
Re: Maid Who Stabbed Sleeping Child Beheaded (Warning: Gruesome Image) by echobee(f): 6:24am On Dec 10, 2014
what is really wrong with this maids,nowadays? sad. I think d demons from the pit of hell and the fallen angels,as entered all the maids all over the world sad. GOD safe us
Re: Maid Who Stabbed Sleeping Child Beheaded (Warning: Gruesome Image) by GboyegaD(m): 8:23am On Dec 10, 2014
chibanj:

My frnd can u read?

How does this correspond to my post? It would have been better you raise your issues on the post than been vague.
Re: Maid Who Stabbed Sleeping Child Beheaded (Warning: Gruesome Image) by raymis(f): 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
Na waa oo for this religion of pieces. Is there no other style of punishment except beheading? This is disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Maid Who Stabbed Sleeping Child Beheaded (Warning: Gruesome Image) by NJPot(m): 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
raymis:
Na waa oo for this religion of pieces. Is there no other style of punishment except beheading? This is disgusting.

that is religion for you

(1) (Reply)

Viral Video Of 2 Ladies Strip Naked For Stealing At A Boutique In Okere Market, / Man Caught With The Bodies Of His Missing Wife And 4 Kids In U.S (Pics) / Toyin Omotoso And Patrick Ogidi Are Scammers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.