Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Please Need Materials For My Project In Statistics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Need Materials For My Project In Statistics (1790 Views)

Need Materials For Final Year Project? We Can Help With That... Click Here / Please I Need Materials For My Project / Project Topics In Statistics Needed: Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Need Materials For My Project In Statistics by uzomaeze(m): 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2006
please i need someone who could help me in getting materials for my project topic on statistical review of performance of students in english language or any other subject i'm having difficulty getting materials both off line and online thanks
Re: Please Need Materials For My Project In Statistics by ishmael(m): 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2006
At which level? if it is O'level find out from WAEC. But you need a case study oo. else the thing will be too large for you to analyse.
Re: Please Need Materials For My Project In Statistics by uzomaeze(m): 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2006
thanks ishmaeil i think if you can get me something close the waec thing would be happy thanks any one too can help
Re: Please Need Materials For My Project In Statistics by ishmael(m): 7:50am On Aug 17, 2006
why not pick a particular school or some particular schools, get the data from them if they will agree. You can use such schools as ur case study or studies. getting from waec would have been the best option since u,ll be 100% sure that the data given to you is not bias. But i will try and see if i can lay my hands on any, i will let you know. Cheers.
Re: Please Need Materials For My Project In Statistics by isaacayomi(m): 7:24pm On Aug 23, 2006
the topic u have chosen to write ur project on is an interesting topic. all u need to do is to streamline ur topic, most importantly on one subject like dt english lang. u chose and the number of years has to be taken into consideration. you can choose btw 10-20years so as to prove ur point to the last letter. congrats in advance.
Re: Please Need Materials For My Project In Statistics by isaacayomi(m): 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2006
the topic u have chosen to write ur project on is an interesting topic. all u need to do is to streamline ur topic, most importantly on one subject like dt english lang. u chose and the number of years has to be taken into consideration. you can choose btw 10-20years so as to prove ur point to the last letter. congrats in advance. lest i forget, u can contact waec or neco office 4 ur statistical data.

(1) (Reply)

Nim Result 2007 / Oau Post Ume New Date For 2009/2010 / Old Students Of St Louis Primary School Kano Pls Join Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.