Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Most People Are Guilty Of This......nephelococcygia.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Most People Are Guilty Of This......nephelococcygia.. (1055 Views)

Ninety Percent Of Nigerian Students Are Guilty Of This! / 20 Incredibly Simple Words That Most People Spell Wrongly! / 30 Most Misspelt Words; Which One Are You Guilty Of ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most People Are Guilty Of This......nephelococcygia.. by instinctx: 9:57am On Dec 10, 2014
Nephelococcygia : the act of seeking and finding shape in cloud like me I do seek for my face in cloud..and also virgin mary's with a crown and carrying the child Jesus..
Re: Most People Are Guilty Of This......nephelococcygia.. by gbadeolu1: 10:09am On Dec 10, 2014
You must be an Art dude; a Science person aint got no time for that. Well thnks for d new terminology

1 Like

Re: Most People Are Guilty Of This......nephelococcygia.. by instinctx: 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
Guy am not an art dude....are u trying to say that it only the art dudes that look up to the sky at night
Re: Most People Are Guilty Of This......nephelococcygia.. by armadeo(m): 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
I have never done it.

Modify topic to some people..
Re: Most People Are Guilty Of This......nephelococcygia.. by Timekeeper: 6:34am On Sep 07, 2020
instinctx:
Nephelococcygia : the act of seeking and finding shape in cloud like me I do seek for my face in cloud..and also virgin mary's with a crown and carrying the child Jesus..

Check my Siggy n contact mi.. I don't get mails

(1) (Reply)

You Want To Graduate With A First Class ? Read This Tips / Detailed Study And Description Of Limestone Deposit In Ebonyi State / Pass Your Waec, Jamb, Ssce, Gce, Nabteb, Neco With Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.