Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Most Silly, Unbelievable Or Most Hilarious Accusation You Ever Heard? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Most Silly, Unbelievable Or Most Hilarious Accusation You Ever Heard? (574 Views)

Most Silly Reason Your Parent Flogged U Bad / Opinion: Choose Who You Want Between Me And Your Mother- Very Silly Question / The Most silly/silly Comment You Have Ever Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Silly, Unbelievable Or Most Hilarious Accusation You Ever Heard? by oneda(m): 11:44am On Dec 10, 2014
What is the most silly, unbelievable and outright hilarious thing you've been accused of before or you've heard another person accused of?

This actually happened to me...
I was between 10 and 12 years old maybe I can't really say now. My mother bought this local hen - a layer. It had bright orange color tinged with brown. It was my mother's custom to buy a local layer and give to one of us. This particular hen was given to my younger brother (now late cry )
When it started laying, I happened to be at home that day with my immediate younger sister, Ble-ble. You know local hens are left to roam about. So I was in the kitchen frying cassava (garri); my sister was sieving it. Since it is easier to sieve than to fry, she finished before me and left the hot kitchen. This hen was disturbing me, and somehow I guessed it was looking for a place to lay its egg. I caught it and kept it in a corner, covering it with nkata (local basket) and kept a log atop the basket. After a while, I opened it to see the egg broken in pieces. I just released the layer. When my sister came back I told her what happened, she didn't say anything.

Forward in the evening when my mother returned, I had gone out to play after frying the garri. I came home later than she (my mother) did. I was expecting to be praised for the good job I did only to be accused. My sister had told my mother that I inserted my hand into the nyansh of the fowl to remove the egg. That was why it broke.
To say I was shocked would be an understatement. My mouth opened but was short for words.
Worse is that my mother believed her and my elder brother also and my father, though he didn't say anything, had doubts in his eyes. undecided
When I found my voice, I wanted to speak but my mother shouted me down. I shouted back in annoyance "if it is what I did then let it be na" but then I was already out of reach before this woman breaks my head with a pestle cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Most Silly, Unbelievable Or Most Hilarious Accusation You Ever Heard? by pweedyuz(f): 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
hahahahahahahahhahhahahhhha...... OMG....
ur sis bad gan.

OK,mine is funny.
I was exchanging words with my neighbor Nd she "mistakenly "called me a short dwarf Nd a prostitute "Nd immediately she said dat,,,, she became quiet.

I had to start laughing Nd evrione around me joined to..*she was really desperate.had ntn else to say*
my reason for using "mistakenly".and d lafter..... I'm 6.0ft,,,,she's about 5.4ft Nd evrione in my lodge,, even street knows she's a runs girl.
so I really don't know who she was referring to.
she became ashamed wen we started laughing Nd ran into her room.

2 Likes

Re: Most Silly, Unbelievable Or Most Hilarious Accusation You Ever Heard? by oneda(m): 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
Lol grin grin
She was like, this girl don't know what to say. This is what she should just call me cheesy
cheesy
Re: Most Silly, Unbelievable Or Most Hilarious Accusation You Ever Heard? by anthoniaz(f): 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
Funny experiences cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Want To Find A Spouse? / No Sex For My Husband Sex Until He Pays His Debt- Wife Says / What Do You Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.