Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Mothers And Daughters Look So Much Alike! Nicki Minaj Poses With Her Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mothers And Daughters Look So Much Alike! Nicki Minaj Poses With Her Mum (6477 Views)

Annie Idibia And Daughters In Matching Outfit (photo) / Yemi Alade And This Lady Look So Much Alike / Majid Michel’s Wife, Virna And Daughters (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mothers And Daughters Look So Much Alike! Nicki Minaj Poses With Her Mum by BiolaMercy: 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
Nicki Minaj posed with her mum, To celebrate her 32nd birthday They Look good Together
see more photos here >>> http://www..com/2014/12/mothers-and-daughters-look-so-much.html

1 Like

Re: Mothers And Daughters Look So Much Alike! Nicki Minaj Poses With Her Mum by izsmike: 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
when ever u want to upload any nicki minaj pic, make sure its full view

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mothers And Daughters Look So Much Alike! Nicki Minaj Poses With Her Mum by flexxyworld(m): 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
My love for this dis babe embarassed embarassed embarassed

Her looks are always so cold, makes me shiver

Her flows are always heavy, make me drown

Her body are just so tasty, makes me hungry

Lemme keep the rest till fate brings us together kiss

1 Like

Re: Mothers And Daughters Look So Much Alike! Nicki Minaj Poses With Her Mum by flexxyworld(m): 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2014

Lemme keep the rest fate brings us together kiss

2 Likes

Re: Mothers And Daughters Look So Much Alike! Nicki Minaj Poses With Her Mum by DonaldGenes(m): 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
| The mum is still ripe....Looking closely at the eyes,you can't tell the difference|
Re: Mothers And Daughters Look So Much Alike! Nicki Minaj Poses With Her Mum by rattlesnake(m): 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
Nose job was true

Hence every other jobs too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mothers And Daughters Look So Much Alike! Nicki Minaj Poses With Her Mum by Bestlily(f): 3:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
flexxyworld:

Lemme keep the rest till fate brings us together kiss
abeg take am easy o

1 Like

Re: Mothers And Daughters Look So Much Alike! Nicki Minaj Poses With Her Mum by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
I love u onika maraj

1 Like

Re: Mothers And Daughters Look So Much Alike! Nicki Minaj Poses With Her Mum by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
Who's 32? nicki or her mom? They're cool though.

1 Like

Re: Mothers And Daughters Look So Much Alike! Nicki Minaj Poses With Her Mum by freezyprinzy(m): 4:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
yawns

1 Like

Re: Mothers And Daughters Look So Much Alike! Nicki Minaj Poses With Her Mum by ideee03(f): 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
You go fear lyrics na
flexxyworld:

Re: Mothers And Daughters Look So Much Alike! Nicki Minaj Poses With Her Mum by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
mama talk true say na the pikin wey you born be dat sad

1 Like

Re: Mothers And Daughters Look So Much Alike! Nicki Minaj Poses With Her Mum by flexxyworld(m): 5:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
ideee03:
You go fear lyrics na

She inspires me grin.. I must marry her replica or I remain single undecided

1 Like

Re: Mothers And Daughters Look So Much Alike! Nicki Minaj Poses With Her Mum by Nicoluv(m): 5:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
Op shey na Oboku she suppose resemble ni? grin
Re: Mothers And Daughters Look So Much Alike! Nicki Minaj Poses With Her Mum by flexxyworld(m): 5:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
Bestlily:
abeg take am easy o

I'm seriously keeping my cooooool
Re: Mothers And Daughters Look So Much Alike! Nicki Minaj Poses With Her Mum by cybrninja(m): 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
flexxyworld:

hmmm..i smell joblessness
Re: Mothers And Daughters Look So Much Alike! Nicki Minaj Poses With Her Mum by StevinMorgan(m): 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
Not all daughters look like their mother, some look like their father. Have u seen segun arinze's daughter? Lols..
https://www.nairaland.com/2038605/see-photos-nollywoods-segun-arinze
Re: Mothers And Daughters Look So Much Alike! Nicki Minaj Poses With Her Mum by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
izsmike:
when ever u want to upload any nicki minaj pic, make sure its full view
ashawo grin
Re: Mothers And Daughters Look So Much Alike! Nicki Minaj Poses With Her Mum by tdayof(m): 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
flexxyworld:

bros you sabi dream o shocked Joseph jnr lipsrsealed
Re: Mothers And Daughters Look So Much Alike! Nicki Minaj Poses With Her Mum by Bestlily(f): 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
flexxyworld:

Ok..
Re: Mothers And Daughters Look So Much Alike! Nicki Minaj Poses With Her Mum by englishmart(m): 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
this is not a local content
Re: Mothers And Daughters Look So Much Alike! Nicki Minaj Poses With Her Mum by legallyblonde(f): 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
flexxyworld:

odikwa easy o,biko grin
Re: Mothers And Daughters Look So Much Alike! Nicki Minaj Poses With Her Mum by Bestlily(f): 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
flexxyworld:

Dats better...
Re: Mothers And Daughters Look So Much Alike! Nicki Minaj Poses With Her Mum by Tmex(m): 12:53am On Dec 12, 2014
Re: Mothers And Daughters Look So Much Alike! Nicki Minaj Poses With Her Mum by axortedbabe(f): 5:37am On Dec 12, 2014
now u knw she used to b dark..
Re: Mothers And Daughters Look So Much Alike! Nicki Minaj Poses With Her Mum by saddabm(m): 11:16am On Dec 12, 2014
*yawning*
Re: Mothers And Daughters Look So Much Alike! Nicki Minaj Poses With Her Mum by NegeduGrace(f): 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
Make I follow comment

(1) (Reply)

28 Year Old Anambra Boy Buys #999m Property In Lekki / Who Is The Best Among These Yoruba Actors / Hehehe Man Pictured Pricing An Ashawo In Maitama Abuja (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.