Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,097 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

42 Years Woman Returns Back To Jss 1. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 42 Years Woman Returns Back To Jss 1. (340 Views)

42 Years Old Woman Returns To JSS 1 / Meet Nigeria's 42-yr-old JSS1 Student And Her Son, In Same School [photo] / UNIBEN VC Returns Back To Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

42 Years Woman Returns Back To Jss 1. by Koyeweb: 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
Even upon all stresses and challenges, Mrs Juliana made up here mind not to give up on Education, Knowing in mind that it is one of the Keys to success.
A 42-year-old mother of four children, Mrs Juliana Godwin, has returned to school to complete her education over 31 years after she dropped out of school due to financial constraints.
Mrs Juliana, a native of Riyom in Riyom Local Government Area of Plateau State, is presently a Junior Secondary School I (JSSI) student at the Junior Secondary School, Gosa, Abuja, same school one of her children attends, according to a Live report.
She is READY to get back the lost opportunities after financial constraints had stalled her education in 1983.
“I had to leave for Jos in 1983, since my father could no longer sponsor my education to secondary school because he had no mon>>http://unnedu..com/2014/12/42-years-woman-returns-back-to-jss-1.html
Re: 42 Years Woman Returns Back To Jss 1. by keandre: 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
dz one gt as e be
Re: 42 Years Woman Returns Back To Jss 1. by pweedyuz(f): 3:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
dis one is strong oo
adult class no dey again??

(1) (Reply)

What She Brought / Admission Into Universities In Ghana / Oracle SOA Suite 11g Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.