Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,960 members, 7,956,607 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:06 PM

How To I Make A Windows Password Reset Disk With USB Drive? - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / How To I Make A Windows Password Reset Disk With USB Drive? (817 Views)

Laptop PowerBank (96,000mAH) with USB light Bonus gift!!! / Laptop Internal HARD DISK For Sale @reduced Priced / 4GB Swivel Logo USB Drive With Black Case Available For Sale #700 Negotiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To I Make A Windows Password Reset Disk With USB Drive? by tonyallen: 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
A common question from Yahoo Answer:

I forgot my only password to Windows 7 laptop and I need to know if I can make a password reset disk on an accessible Windows 7 computer (My friend/neighbor) and use it on the locked Windows 7 computer. Can I put the password reset file on a USB? And how exactly does this work? Does it allow me to bypass windows 7 password or does it tell me the password to type it in?

An efficient solution widely used by lost Windows 7 users:

Although Windows 7 lets users to change forgotten Windows 7 password by using either by a password reset disk or another admin account, the most popular method is to use a Windows password reset application when you forgot windows 7 password. Why? Most users are unfamiliar with Windows 7 and they have never heard about the Create password reset disk features before forgetting the password. Of course, some forget to create a password reset disk in advance.

Among the Windows password reset disks, I like Windows Password Buster best as it once reset my forgotten Windows 7 password in a few minutes. Windows Passsword Buster is professionally designed to instantly reset any forgotten Windows password for all popular Windows platforms, including Windows 7/Vista/XP/2008/2003/2000. Please note this program comes in 3 editions: Standard, Professional and Enterprise.

For Windows 7 password, the Professional edition is the best choice. By using this program, you are able to burn a bootable password reset disk with CD/DVD or USB flash drive to crack Windows 7 password. 100% success rate and no any data loss or damage. First, download and install Windows Password Buster in any computer and then burn the Windows password reset USB there. Then boot target Windows 7 computer from the password reset USB and reset forgotten password to blank.

1 Like

Re: How To I Make A Windows Password Reset Disk With USB Drive? by Joseph91: 10:30am On Dec 11, 2014
There is a guide on how to create a Windows password reset disk with USB. This disk will help you reset the password when you forgot it. You can check it out here: http://www.windowspasswordsrecovery.com/articles/password/how-to-create-windows-password-reset-disk.html

(1) (Reply)

HP 2000, 6gig Ram, 750gig Hdd, Core I3, For Sale **SOLD** / New Apple Macbook Air For Sale. / Auction: Toshiba Satellite A100 Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.