Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Pls Help Me On How To Upgrade The Htc Sensation From 2.3 To 4.0 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help Me On How To Upgrade The Htc Sensation From 2.3 To 4.0 (626 Views)

My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 / HTC Sensation Discussion Thread / The HTC One Android Smartphone - Full Specification And Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me On How To Upgrade The Htc Sensation From 2.3 To 4.0 by Skykid1208(m): 4:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
Thanks 4 even taking your time to open this thread.
A friend of mine just bought an HTC SENSATION XL and he wants me to help him upgrade it to at least 4.0 PLS htc gurus in the house help cos to tell you the truth I don't know much about htc phones.
PLS some body should come to my rescue.
Re: Pls Help Me On How To Upgrade The Htc Sensation From 2.3 To 4.0 by leanpad001(m): 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
I opened a thread with easy steps to follow its here somewhere name of that thread shud be HTC and HTC alone rooting upgrading and advice......... you will get everything you need there
Re: Pls Help Me On How To Upgrade The Htc Sensation From 2.3 To 4.0 by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 11, 2014
The first thing you should do is to go to HTC's website to learn how to unlock the bootloader, because without unlocking it you can't root it, and without rooting you can't flash a new ROM (upgrading).

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Fairly Or London Used Htc Phone / Blackberry Z30 And Q10 Runing On The Latest Os For Sale In Ph City! / My Coolpad 8056 Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.