Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,170 members, 7,849,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

Would You Have Gone To A Private University If Given The Chance? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Would You Have Gone To A Private University If Given The Chance? (654 Views)

5 Benefits Of Choosing A Private University And Polytechnic / Pic: Difference Between A Private University & A Federal University / 6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Have Gone To A Private University If Given The Chance? by Spiff20(m): 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
Considering how difficult it is this days to gain admission into the university as a result a of the large number of young school leavers churned out each year who are all in a rat race to grab the limited admission spaces, the private universities has provided succour to this desperate students, and has helped tremendously, but the price is awfully steep and this price factor has discouraged many, leaving them at the mercy of jamb. So would you have opted for the private uni if your parents had the bucks or a God sent sponsor showed up?. Personally i won't, because i love competition, social life and freedom which i won't get in the private schools.
Re: Would You Have Gone To A Private University If Given The Chance? by morefire: 5:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
yes I would have loved to attend Harvard University
Re: Would You Have Gone To A Private University If Given The Chance? by acenazt: 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
Sure if its not Covenant or landmark.
Re: Would You Have Gone To A Private University If Given The Chance? by acenazt: 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
morefire:

Harvard Private University?? Heiii
Re: Would You Have Gone To A Private University If Given The Chance? by morefire: 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
acenazt:
Harvard Private University?? Heiii

yes sir
Re: Would You Have Gone To A Private University If Given The Chance? by acenazt: 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
morefire:

yes sir
GOOD LUCK TO YOU! I PRAY YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE
Re: Would You Have Gone To A Private University If Given The Chance? by morefire: 5:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
acenazt:
GOOD LUCK TO YOU! I PRAY YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE

screaming Amen

1 Like

Re: Would You Have Gone To A Private University If Given The Chance? by Spiff20(m): 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
morefire:

better at least not in france
Re: Would You Have Gone To A Private University If Given The Chance? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
If only being a graduate of either of 'em school would offer me a lucrative job opportunity in not less than 3months after service..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ssce Nov/dec 2014 Result / Abroad Study! / Funny Nicknames Given To You By Your Friends Back In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.