Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,302 members, 7,846,349 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Common Sense Aint Common - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Common Sense Aint Common (805 Views)

My Name Is Martey I'm A Ghanaian I Just Wanna Make Common Sense / Common Sense Women,what Do You Think!?? / America Aint Superior 2 Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Common Sense Aint Common by origina9ja(f): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2008
A woman was trying to reach her hubby on his mobile phone but discovered she was out of airtime. She instructed her son to use his phone to pass across an urgent message to his daddy, after junior had called, he got back to mummy to inform her that it was a lady that picked up daddy’s phone the 3 times he tried reaching daddy on his mobile phone. She waited impatiently for her husband to return home. On sighting him, she immediately gave him a hot slap, while the man was trying to utter a word, she repeated the slap, which attracted their neighbors to the scene. The woman then asked junior to tell everybody what the lady said to him when he called. Junior said “the number u’re trying to Prince Gbadebo Kafar. call is not reachable at the moment , pls try again later”.

freshy
Re: Common Sense Aint Common by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2008
the retaliation beating no go funny o! LOL! serves her right for jumping to conclusions!
Re: Common Sense Aint Common by Arcani: 8:10pm On Dec 04, 2008
@poster
do you still laugh at this
Re: Common Sense Aint Common by origina9ja(f): 10:46am On Dec 05, 2008
@ arcani
yes i do
y? abi u have any problem that need solving
Re: Common Sense Aint Common by bydot1(m): 10:49am On Dec 05, 2008
wink
Re: Common Sense Aint Common by krama(m): 11:35am On Dec 05, 2008
. cheesy
Re: Common Sense Aint Common by clemcykul(f): 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2008
hmm
Re: Common Sense Aint Common by Magnate021(m): 1:45am On Dec 07, 2008
undecided
Re: Common Sense Aint Common by CrazyMan(m): 2:06am On Dec 07, 2008
Most girls are like that woman, they jump into conclusions without thinking.
Re: Common Sense Aint Common by origina9ja(f): 9:55am On Dec 08, 2008
@ magnate
why u always confuse

(1) (Reply)

Wife Selection / Politicians Onions / Romade's Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.