Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Share Your Body Odour Experience - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Body Odour Experience (1082 Views)

Share Your Body Odour Experience / Husband Divorce Wife Because Of Strange Body Odour / Moving Objects In Your Body Or Blood Affliction? Get These Books. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Body Odour Experience by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
Just for fun: Share the worst moment you've spent with someone that has body odour.
Re: Share Your Body Odour Experience by Beesluv: 8:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
A crowded bank during heat season
Re: Share Your Body Odour Experience by Mzgracie(f): 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
Reminds me of a particular guy in school back then. He had serious body odor then. Some said it is super-natural. Some said he has serious medical condition. Some even said he doesn't take his bath.

To me, it is not natural. This nigga was just too sound academically. Although, he wasn't topping the class. We all knew about his intelligence. We were having a morning lecture one fateful day. I was sitting at the front of the class cos I came early. The sits beside me was vacant, people don't usually sit at the front. He actually came late that day.

So, I saw him coming from the back of the class. I knew he was aiming at the space beside me, I quickly placed my bag at the entrance. Honestly, its not like I was being rude or something. I knew that if he should sit beside. I ll be distracted by the odor. He came to my side, asked me if the spaces are vacant. I told him my friends are there. This guy no gree ooo. He told me he ll stand up when my friends come. Hmmmmm. I couldn't argue any further. I allowed him.

Honestly, the kind of smelling ozzing from his body can kill someone. He doesn't dress properly. He is always in an unkempt state. Haggard looking. Dirty etc. Honestly, I pity his parents. Especially his wife or girlfriend. Later, I had to move myself and my property to the back of the class. Since then, I try as much as possible to avoid close contacts with him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Body Odour Experience by jvera(f): 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
dis reminds of me of wen i actually entered a keke...ws engrossed in ma fone didnt bother tk a look @ who entered afta i did...dat moment d air dat cm in ws mighty nd d keke ws filled wit a strong odour cumin from d guy i alighted before ma destination cos i couldnt endure it.
Re: Share Your Body Odour Experience by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
jvera:
dis reminds of me of wen i actually entered a keke...ws engrossed in ma fone didnt bother tk a look @ who entered afta i did...dat moment d air dat cm in ws mighty nd d keke ws filled wit a strong odour cumin from d guy i alighted before ma destination cos i couldnt endure it.
your signature though..lol
Re: Share Your Body Odour Experience by KingTom(m): 6:21am On Dec 11, 2014
The day I boarded a bus to Ogun, I sat beside a pretty curvy girl. I don hammer I thought. when everyone had settled down, I began to notice a cray fish like smell coming from between her legs, I thought no, it's not possible. We passed a gallop and she leaned towards me, Omo the hair smell dead rat. I was choking. The crowning moment came when she put her arms around our chair, an odour that smelt like a mixture of rotten onions and dog skin oozed from her armpits, Chai I wan cry, as I was recovering from that one, she come start conversation, omo her mouth dey smell poultry farm. I was choking and crying. When the bus stopped for us to stretch our legs, I saw one guy rushing to take my seat based on the size and nice texture of nyash he saw, I smiled, I sat beside an elderly Yoruba woman for the rest of the journey, I saw my guy behind shedding tears. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Body Odour Experience by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 11, 2014
This reminds me of just last two weeks back ,when I went for Nlng scholarship exam,I sat next to a normal young lad ,I didn't know that this ibadan university gal wuld be a threat to d society,that was how she was silent for almost 30 minutes,and I thought she was shy,so I struck a conversation,that was how I began inhaling toxic gases,,I quickly engaged another person in the conversation ,and immediately allowed the young lad talk with the other person! And I rested my head on d table,,, Gals please brush ur mouth with tooth paste not whatever
Re: Share Your Body Odour Experience by dechandel(f): 6:31am On Dec 11, 2014
Sure deodarant and anti perspirant is not expensive o
Re: Share Your Body Odour Experience by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
KingTom:
The day I boarded a bus to Ogun, I sat beside a pretty curvy girl. I don hammer I thought. when everyone had settled down, I began to notice a cray fish like smell coming from between her legs, I thought no, it's not possible. We passed a gallop and she leaned towards me, Omo the hair smell dead rat. I was choking. The crowning moment came when she put her arms around our chair, an odour that smelt like a mixture of rotten onions and dog skin oozed from her armpits, Chai I wan cry, as I was recovering from that one, she come start conversation, omo her mouth dey smell poultry farm. I was choking and crying. When the bus stopped for us to stretch our legs, I saw one guy rushing to take my seat based on the size and nice texture of nyash he saw, I smiled, I sat beside an elderly Yoruba woman for the rest of the journey, I saw my guy behind shedding tears. grin grin grin
lmsao.. But the smell coming in between her legs makes it sound like fiction.. Abi you put your nose down there?
Re: Share Your Body Odour Experience by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
Unibenstudent:
This reminds me of just last two weeks back ,when I went for Nlng scholarship exam,I sat next to a normal young lad ,I didn't know that this ibadan university gal wuld be a threat to d society,that was how she was silent for almost 30 minutes,and I thought she was shy,so I struck a conversation,that was how I began inhaling toxic gases,,I quickly engaged another person in the conversation ,and immediately allowed the young lad talk with the other person! And I rested my head on d table,,, Gals please brush ur mouth with tooth paste not whatever
.. I know the hair of most girls smell like rotten egg most times,., but mouth odour? I don't think so..
Re: Share Your Body Odour Experience by KingTom(m): 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
sosalekins:
lmsao.. But the smell coming in between her legs makes it sound like fiction.. Abi you put your nose down there?
Bross, na miracle say I survive o grin
Re: Share Your Body Odour Experience by Teespice(f): 9:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
KingTom:

exaggeration at its peak.
Re: Share Your Body Odour Experience by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 12, 2014
We know you don't exaggerate..
Teespice:

exaggeration at its peak.
.. Share yours.
Re: Share Your Body Odour Experience by osile2012: 1:03am On Dec 12, 2014
[size=15pt]OP IF YOU HAVE BODY ODOR CLICK HERE FOR SOLUTION -->https://www.nairaland.com/2040410/body-odor-101#28804395 Why die in Silence grin grin grin[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Guys, How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath In A Day? / What If You Were Invisible For 24 Hours ?? / What Are You Most Obsessed With???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.