Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage (17728 Views)

looking for a matured guy who is ready to settle down / Are You Female Single Looking For Serious Man Call This Numbe 008063375869 / I Need A Serious Man : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Obascoetubi: 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
Hardtalk:

Exactly the point. I wonder what the other guy (Obascoetubi), is out to achieve. Perhaps, he is a teenager. A guy in his 20s, wont be running his mouth as such. Maybe he opens his own thread, and emphasizes his points.
hahaha yes, i am a teen age! wether u heared female voice on phone, u should know that, they is mobile apps called VOICE CHANGER
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Hardtalk: 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
Obascoetubi:
hahaha yes, i am a teen age! wether u heared female voice on phone, u should know that, they is mobile apps called VOICE CHANGER

You are a comtemporary fool. You are a nuisance and should not be taken seriously. I am not enjoyment1, and should/will not be taken for a ride. Did you check with the service provider, and they told you otherwise? Mr. Voice-Changer, I know the number, and I speak with the owner of the number regularly, yet, you come out here to wash your foolishness for the world to see. You are a disgrace. Just becos you have certificate of attendance in information technology, you come hear to show your skills. I wont blame you, "na wen monkey see two trees together, na there he dey show skills". You can continue to rant!

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Obascoetubi: 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
Hardtalk:

You are a comtemporary fool. You are a nuisance and should not be taken seriously. I am not enjoyment1, and should/will not be taken for a ride. Did you check with the service provider, and they told you otherwise? Mr. Voice-Changer, I know the number, and I speak with the owner of the number regularly, yet, you come out here to wash your foolishness for the world to see. You are a disgrace. Just becos you have certificate of attendance in information technology, you come hear to show your skills. I wont blame you, "na wen monkey see two trees together, na there he dey show skills". You can continue to rant!
i hav voice changer on my fon& i can change it to female,man,kid&robot. u go ahead and enjoy with strange ppl
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Hardtalk: 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2015
Obascoetubi:
i hav voice changer on my fon& i can change it to female,man,kid&robot. u go ahead and enjoy with strange ppl

Now I know the reason for the child's play. Enjoy your toys!
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Hardtalk: 10:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
Obascoetubi:

Now I know the reason for the child's play. Enjoy your toys!...
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Obascoetubi: 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
Hardtalk:

Now I know the reason for the child's play. Enjoy your toys!
ok go enjiy ur woman
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by demmyface(f): 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
Enjoyment1:

The one worse than this happened to someone, that visits Nairaland regularly. They both met offline, somewhere at Lekki, where she went for a proposal presentation.

The guy, came in a clean Benz 190, with all his off-shore outfit. Immediately he set his eyes on this lady at the reception, he had to wait for the lady to finish what she came to do in the office.

To cut the very long story short, he took her to introduce to his parents at Nnewi. We all thought it was love at first sight, as there was no traces of him being fraudulent.

Just some weeks to the chosen date for introduction, the young man disappeared. His calls were no longer going, he deactivated his facebook account. When he was traced to his supposed (oil company) place of work, there was no one like that. He registered just his initial with a fake address on his GSM.

You may ask, what about his house? There must be a place he used to take my friend to. When his car plate number was traced, the car belongs to the owner of that same house, who at that time lives in UK.

The very good part of it was that, there was no sex thorughout. The only area my friend lost was, the area of purchases. She bought so many things for kitchen use, and also bought some other stuffs, which they would have used during the introduction. Till date, the sight of some of those things, makes her feel somehow. The fuuniest aspect of it is that, his parents keeps claiming they dont know his whereabout too.

In summary, we pray to GOD to lead us, instead of trusting on our intelligent, which does not take us anywhere. Offline or online, I trust in GOD for a good partner.

Hi enjoyment, I salute ur courage, av bin following your thread for sometime now,like you av said either offline or online it is only God that can give one a good partner...besides it takes courage for one(especially ladies) to come out in d open seeking for a future partner, courage which some1like me lack.. I pray b4 d end of dis month God will answer u.. Happy sunday
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Otobroto(f): 6:34am On Jan 24, 2015
demmyface:

Hi enjoyment, I salute ur courage, av bin following your thread for sometime now,like you av said either offline or online it is only God that can give one a good partner...besides it takes courage for one(especially ladies) to come out in d open seeking for a future partner, courage which some1like me lack.. I pray b4 d end of dis month God will answer u.. Happy sunday

This is one of the best posts, I have read this year on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Enjoyment1(f): 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
demmyface:

Thanks my sister...Always stand for what you believe, and dont be carried away by what people say. Go for what you want, and not what people feel you will get.
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Enjoyment1(f): 4:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
demmyface:

Before I forget, without courage, many things will elude you. In as much as the word of GOD says, "...submit to your husband", you need to be courageous and firm, even in marriage. Now, "firmness" and courage requires some level of flexibility, which creates room to accommodate the view of your husband, and others in general. The time to start to build both is now!.
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by demmyface(f): 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
Enjoyment1:

Before I forget, without courage, many things will elude you. In as much as the word of GOD says, "...submit to your husband", you need to be courageous and firm, even in marriage. Now, "firmness" and courage requires some level of flexibility, which creates room to accommodate the view of your husband, and others in general. The time to start to build both is now!.

Yes you are right...... Thanks
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Ritzzy(f): 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
I love this post makes it look like Am the one the only deference is that Am not working, I just graduated and no man wants a liability
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by SpinalCord: 5:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ritzzy:
I love this post makes it look like Am the one the only deference is that Am not working, I just graduated and no man wants a liability

You never can tell. You may start a thread, or post your info here. In deed, no man wants a liability, but there is always the law of except! The man may be the one who will later use his connection to help you with a job (if thats how GOD wants it). Pls note, at this stage, you may be very vulnerable to emotional extortionists. Please watch out for them.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by selingel: 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
SpinalCord:

You never can tell. You may start a thread, or post your info here. In deed, no man wants a liability, but there is always the law of except! The man may be the one who will later use his connection to help you with a job (if thats how GOD wants it). Pls note, at this stage, you may be very vulnerable to emotional extortionists. Please watch out for them.

Good advise...
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by SMSguru(m): 5:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
Enjoyment1:
I am a working class Christian lady looking for a serious guy beween the age of 35 and 38 for a serious relationship that would lead to marriage. I want to beg, I am ready for marriage, so any play boy should look elsewhere. I have my own work, and not going to be a liability to any man. All I want is a serious man, who have the fear of GOD ALMIGHTY.
If interested, please call 08172929726...

Distance is a problem because I think you stay in Lagos while I stay in Delta.
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by ogboni76(m): 6:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hello
Miss, my name is Roland Dosunmu, a 38yr old guy, single dad to a wonderful Ghana/nigeria boy, from a failed relationship with the mum(her family issue) am a script editor and actor in the yoruba movie industry, I would wanna know more about you, I am not a rich dude, but am sure not lazy..am truly looking for a serious and commited relationship that's gonna lead to marriage...
I have tried sending you a mail here(pm) but couldn't get through...
Enjoyment1:
I am a working class Christian lady looking for a serious guy beween the age of 35 and 38 for a serious relationship that would lead to marriage. I want to beg, I am ready for marriage, so any play boy should look elsewhere. I have my own work, and not going to be a liability to any man. All I want is a serious man, who have the fear of GOD ALMIGHTY.
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Mosespaul(m): 10:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
Enjoyment1:
call me or BBm 08184953626 . 7FECA418 no flashing pls
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Otobroto(f): 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
ogboni76:
Hello
Miss, my name is Roland Dosunmu, a 38yr old guy, single dad to a wonderful Ghana/nigeria boy, from a failed relationship with the mum(her family issue) am a script editor and actor in the yoruba movie industry, I would wanna know more about you, I am not a rich dude, but am sure not lazy..am truly looking for a serious and commited relationship that's gonna lead to marriage...

Na wah oooo! Wooing a woman with Ogboni as username....

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Welepamilayo: 9:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
ogboni76:
Hello

Alrighty now! See resume! @enjoyment1, I salute una! good luck.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Enjoyment1(f): 11:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
Welepamilayo:

Alrighty now! See resume! @enjoyment1, I salute una! good luck.

Mbok! Na wah oooo for dis kind Resume oooo.....lol. Ogboni! You said?
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by ogboni76(m): 8:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
Otobroto:

Na wah oooo! Wooing a woman with Ogboni as username....

Lolzz... No offence taken..ogboni simply means OGBENI or MR in another yoruba dialect, not the frat ish that u guys are attaching it to, its just a user name amongst many other wierd names on here... Most of you claiming holier than thou, whats wrong in showing intrest in a lady that knows what she wants....call it a resume...i simply responded to a post and thats it....
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by ogboni76(m): 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
Enjoyment1:

Mbok! Na wah oooo for dis kind Resume oooo.....lol. Ogboni! You said?

YES I SAID OGBONI....its a username... I guess u prefer something more fake and artificial...
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by summerflame(m): 12:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
I wish I could see through your eyes so I would know what you like to see. I wish I knew your wishes, so I could give you everything you want. I wish I dreamed the same dreams you do, and together we could make them come true. I wish I knew what makes you happy, so I could make you the happiest person in the whole world. And lastly, I wish I were a cell in your blood, so I would be sure I was somewhere in your heart….my whatsapp number is 08186210329 and BB pin is 28923441.. can i have yours as well and your BB pin?
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by selingel: 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
ogboni76:

Lolzz... No offence taken..ogboni simply means OGBENI or MR in another yoruba dialect, not the frat ish that u guys are attaching it to, its just a user name amongst many other wierd names on here... Most of you claiming holier than thou, whats wrong in showing intrest in a lady that knows what she wants....call it a resume...i simply responded to a post and thats it....

Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by selingel: 9:11am On Jul 11, 2015
summerflame:
I wish I could see through your eyes so I would know what you like to see. I wish I knew your wishes, so I could give you everything you want. I wish I dreamed the same dreams you do, and together we could make them come true. I wish I knew what makes you happy, so I could make you the happiest person in the whole world. And lastly, I wish I were a cell in your blood, so I would be sure I was somewhere in your heart….my whatsapp number is 08186210329 and BB pin is 28923441.. can i have yours as well and your BB pin?

This peom will win award anyday, anytime and anywhere.
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Obascoetubi: 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
watch DsTv on ur android phone,

→SKY SPORT 1-5
→NAT-GEOWILD
→VEVO
→MTV BASE
→BEIN SPORT
→WRESTLING
→SONY MAX SKY NEW
→BBC
→ABC
→ALJEEZERA,
→CNN
→ACTION MOVIES

download software now =>> http://kogistar..com/2015/07/learn-how-to-watch-free-dstv-on-your.html
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by cvibe2: 8:23am On Jul 12, 2015
Enjoyment.

Meet working class singles.

Register today! It's free and post your quality profile.

If you had a Chanel bag, would you fill it with sweet wrappers, a squashed chewing gum and a handful of dirty tissues? The content of your dating profile should be top class; don’t fill it with waffle and useless information.

www.OnlyWorkingClass.com

The premium dating site for working class singles, busy professionals and successful business people.
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Ifeakachukwu(m): 7:12am On Jul 26, 2015
Dearest, here are my contact: 08132511420
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Enjoyment1(f): 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
Thanks to all who contributed to this thread. At this stage, I no longer welcome calls, please.

*** Please check my first post on this thread ***
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by buscojnr: 1:12am On Aug 02, 2015
Am a male.a graduate.I live and work in lag.I need a muslim working class lady who's is equally a graduate and is based in lag. She shd be pretty, chubby , average in height or tall, fair or light in complextion.gynotype AA for a serious relatioship. Reach me on 2883e951. Or. 08069387093
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by buscojnr: 11:14am On Aug 03, 2015
Am a male.a graduate.I live and work in lag.I need a muslim working class lady who's is equally a graduate and is based in lag. She shd be pretty, chubby , average in height or tall, fair or light in complextion.gynotype AA for a serious relatioship. Reach me on 2883e951. Or.08069387093

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Join A Whatsapp Group For Singles / Who's Dating Who On Nairaland? / Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.