Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Nigeria's Limitation In The World Of Technology - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Nigeria's Limitation In The World Of Technology (435 Views)

Paypal Limitation Problem ......unsolved. / MTN Magic Sim Unlimited Remix.... Browsing With No Limitation / Improving The World Of Information Technology!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Limitation In The World Of Technology by Damey2011(m): 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
Personally, I don't think Nigerians are dullards.
If you are looking for the best ideas. I think a Nigerian would be the one to get the easiest and best Idea.
But out of a number of limitations to development of these Ideas, I feel the lack of stable and Steady Electricity supply is the main issue from my perspective because I think development of ideas is really based on the mood and resources.
You are in your relaxation mode, and idea suddenly come to your mind. BUT at that point in time, there's no light in your street grin to charge your phone and research more on such things.
there's no internet at that particular point in time.
I bet by the time these resources are available you've lost interest.
This is my own opinion about it , Feel free to add yours

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help !!!! How Much Can I Get A Uk Used Laptop With The Following Specs / Very Decent Mini-flat To Let In Aboru Iyana Ipaja Axis 150k/yrwith Pictures / Affordable High Efficiency Solar Panels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.