Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Celebrates Him After He Scored For Chelsea - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Celebrates Him After He Scored For Chelsea (37133 Views)

Asuquo Ekpe Is Dead (He Scored Nigeria's First Nations Cup Goal) / Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Allegra Shows Off Post Pregnancy Bod / Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Celebrates Him After He Scored For Chelsea by IyfeNamikaze(m): 6:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
dovelike:

Yes and I meant free to pursue.....
to pursue what.... you?
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Celebrates Him After He Scored For Chelsea by segunaremu6gma: 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
MESSI WAS BREAKING THE RECORD OF THE HIGHEST GOALS SCORED IN UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE......

MIKEL WAS CELEBRATING HIS FIRST GOAL....AND CELEBRATING LIKE A CRAZY MAN.....

THEY SHARE FEW THINGS IN COMMON
NAMES ARE 5 LETTERS
BECAME WORLD YOUNGEST STARS IN 2005

BUT WHAT HAS BECOME D TWO IS UNBELIEVABLE
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Celebrates Him After He Scored For Chelsea by segunaremu6gma: 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
MESSI WAS BREAKING THE RECORD OF THE HIGHEST GOALS SCORED IN UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE......

MIKEL WAS CELEBRATING HIS FIRST GOAL....AND CELEBRATING LIKE A CRAZY MAN.....

THEY SHARE FEW THINGS IN COMMON
NAMES ARE 5 LETTERS
BECAME WORLD YOUNGEST STARS IN 2005

BUT WHAT HAS BECOME OF D TWO IS UNBELIEVABLE
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Celebrates Him After He Scored For Chelsea by Chrisx1x(m): 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
dovelike:
He will soon jilt her
are u...........jealous?
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Celebrates Him After He Scored For Chelsea by PRINCEHPXP(m): 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Celebrates Him After He Scored For Chelsea by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
Chrisx1x:
are u...........jealous?
I sabi mickel?
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Celebrates Him After He Scored For Chelsea by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
IyfeNamikaze:

to pursue what.... you?
Are you refering to me as a what?
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Celebrates Him After He Scored For Chelsea by IyfeNamikaze(m): 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
dovelike:

Are you refering to me as a what?

yes I'm referring to you of course. why are you praying for their separation? because she's a white girl abi?
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Celebrates Him After He Scored For Chelsea by ewosk: 10:39pm On Dec 11, 2014
Daninya1:

Goal na goal. Have you forgotten ruud vanisterooy of Man utd.. D dude cannot score outside the 18 yard box ..
Mikel was outstanding in the middle of the park..
After all the tongue lashings on mikel after the Newcastle Loss by the whites...
He proved them all wrong.. I am happy for that..
If you think mikel is a flop, you are deluded.. Mourinho thinks otherwise and that is what matters cux he is the boss.
Mikel (slowbie) was the man of the match.
Mikel haters, make una go hug transformer..
So on point...Ruud scores over 20 tap in goals...so wasn't a fan bt a goal is a goal is a goal...more goals to ur boots Slowbie, Mikel performance has improved a bit dou....Up CFC l
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Celebrates Him After He Scored For Chelsea by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:31am On Dec 12, 2014
Naijazoom:

Oh honey don't be.... You're black and beautiful..... <33333
Thanks love kiss
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Celebrates Him After He Scored For Chelsea by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:33am On Dec 12, 2014
Tallesty1:
You will give yourself a heart-attack one day.
grin grin I pray not o! But Mikel is really hurting me by flaunting his gf every time...

I loved him ....its just not fair
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Celebrates Him After He Scored For Chelsea by Simplezinny: 11:11am On Dec 12, 2014
@last
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Celebrates Him After He Scored For Chelsea by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
johnwizey:
My babe is proud of me too
Jealousy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 / Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe / Asisat Oshoala Celebrates 25th Birthday With Epic Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.