Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Wrong Signals Sent By Girls In The Club.......... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wrong Signals Sent By Girls In The Club.......... (491 Views)

Hilarious New Year Resolution My Friend Sent Me On Whatsapp / Housewife Reject $975million Cheque Sent By Her Ex-husband For Divorce / The Viral Email Allegedly Sent By Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau To ICC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wrong Signals Sent By Girls In The Club.......... by krisrock(m): 1:07am On Dec 11, 2014
Been wanting to ask this for a long time. Please what is it with ladies dancing seductively in the club and looking at you as if giving you an invitation but then when you go close to them to dance along they say NO . It has happened to me before so the question is are you sending the wrong signal or am i reading a wrong message or you just dey form hard to get. Ladies please which is it?
Re: Wrong Signals Sent By Girls In The Club.......... by kossyablaze(m): 1:22am On Dec 11, 2014
Greenlight

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

2015: Danger Looms, Warns Bolaji Akinyemi / Merry Christmas To You All! / Resemblance-lagos Pdp Gov Canidate & American/ghanian Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.