Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Nairaland's Nigeria Person Of The Year 2014 - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland's Nigeria Person Of The Year 2014 (2365 Views)

In Which State Of Nigeria Person Fit Order FOOD Like This??? / Calendar Year 1986 And Calendar Year 2014 Are The Same / Nigerians Top Forbes’ African Person Of The Year Shortlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Nigeria Person Of The Year 2014 by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2014
Lalasiclala
mizmycoli
kachisbarbie
aisha2
Tallesty1
tosyne2much
idowuogbo.
List is not complete yet,i'll modify later

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland's Nigeria Person Of The Year 2014 by MissSlimbody(f): 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
Mizmycoli
Tallesty1
Kachisbarbie and chibwike (don't be surprise)
Jbluv55
TemitopeDaniel
Tosyne2much

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland's Nigeria Person Of The Year 2014 by chibwike(m): 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
MissSlimbody:
Mizmycoli
Tallesty1
Kachisbarbie and chibwike (don't be surprise)
Jbluv55
TemitopeDaniel
Tosyne2much
i am
Re: Nairaland's Nigeria Person Of The Year 2014 by MissSlimbody(f): 2:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
chibwike:
i am
smiley
Re: Nairaland's Nigeria Person Of The Year 2014 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
MissSlimbody:
Mizmyc oli
Talles ty1
Kachi sbarbie and chi bwike (don't be surprise)
Jblu v55
Temito peDaniel
Tosyne2 much

hahahahaha.
Funny you. You know it's surprising sef.
Thanks bae

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Nigeria Person Of The Year 2014 by pickabeau1: 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
bigtt76:
The year is gradually coming to an end, we've seen ups and downs, sacrifices by men, women and children I think its time we recognize these sets of people who through their deeds and other happenstance touched our lives.

The government or the politicians would not do this on our behalf grin as they are currently battling to continue in their thieving way undecided so here we go ....please nominate your choices in any field of human endeavor. No prize though but lets honor them in our heart.

On 31st December 2014 we will all come together and chose the best amongst the best. Thank you.

Seun/SuperMods/Mods ...front page please. It would be great if it is made static on the front page to enable full participation. Trust me its gonna be interesting. Thank you.

What exactly are you trying to achieve
Your post seems to speak of public service at a regional or national level
But it seems your respondents are talking of popular nairalanders

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Nigeria Person Of The Year 2014 by bigtt76(f): 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
Na so I see am o! Funny though grin

My thoughts are for personalities such as the Late Dr Adadevoh whose singular act saved Nigeria(ns) from the Ebola Scourge while she herself succumbed to it is worthy of mention.

We also have the Chibok girls whose been detached from their parents and civilization for the past 300 or more days ...you can imagine with the hammattarn setting in they would be in the cold and no politician is thinking of that ....instead hearing of one promising 1 dollar to I naira exchange rate.

The many young Nigerian soldiers pushed prematurely to the war front and lost their lives. The average Nigerian citizen out there living on les than a dollar per day due to the prevailing hardship and corruptions all deserves to be be mentioned.

Many more deserving Nigerians who would never be acknowledged by the government all deserves the title Nairaland Nigeria's Person of the Year IMO undecided

Guys ...lets do it!

pickabeau1:

Your post seems to speak of public service at a regional or national service.
Re: Nairaland's Nigeria Person Of The Year 2014 by pickabeau1: 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
Am glad u saw the humour of it all

Frankly i read your post three times while going up and down and am like "WTF is going here?" grin grin grin grin grin

Maybe u need to make it clear

My nominees

Dr Stella Adadevoh and the team of Lagos Medical professionals that made ebola in Nigeria a non issue
obi Ezekwezili for her steadfast championing of the cause of the Chibok girls

sadly this year was all about bombings and army running away from BH and now oil prices

bigtt76:
Na so I see am o! Funny though grin

My thoughts are for personalities such as the Late Dr Adadevoh whose singular act saved Nigeria(ns) from the Ebola Scourge while she herself succumbed to it is worthy of mention.

We also have the Chibok girls whose been detached from their parents and civilization for the past 300 or more days ...you can imagine with the hammattarn setting in they would be in the cold and no politician is thinking of that ....instead hearing of one promising 1 dollar to I naira exchange rate.

The many young Nigerian soldiers pushed prematurely to the war front and lost their lives. The average Nigerian citizen out there living on les than a dollar per day due to the prevailing hardship and corruptions all deserves to be be mentioned.

Many more deserving Nigerians who would never be acknowledged by the government all deserves the title Nairaland Nigeria's Person of the Year IMO undecided

Guys ...lets do it!

Re: Nairaland's Nigeria Person Of The Year 2014 by MissSlimbody(f): 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hahahahaha.
Funny you. You know it's surprising sef.
Thanks bae

You're welcome smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Nigeria Person Of The Year 2014 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
MizMyColi:

^^^ kiss

^^^ kiss

Thanks guys. Most NLers are my inspiration.

Beht.....
angry
Why one person angry

I have like a dozen o
But I'll name two.

Ymodulus [Business] wink
Excelsia [Health] kiss

My personal person, I nominate you kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland's Nigeria Person Of The Year 2014 by kika23(f): 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
Mizmycoli....
Xcapizt...

My personal people....❤

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland's Nigeria Person Of The Year 2014 by AfricanApple(f): 8:42am On Dec 12, 2014
mesoade:

Tallesty1,my list isn't complete without this guyman ,he's super intelligent, he always makes sensible comments on every thread he comments on
Re: Nairaland's Nigeria Person Of The Year 2014 by idu1(m): 10:01am On Dec 12, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I pick lalasticala,this guy is outstanding!
mumu must always like mumu.
Re: Nairaland's Nigeria Person Of The Year 2014 by herald9: 10:03am On Dec 12, 2014
People will never read to understandlipsrsealed

Mine goes to Dangote... A capitalist with a big heart...I respect him for investing in Nigeria thus giving millions employment..

Second goes to Gej for his continuous steadfastness inspite of the difficulties encountered...and his victory against the dreaded Ebola...

All the gallant soldiers risking their lives just to save the nation from doom..

Mrs Ngozi Adichie for making Nigeria proud in the diaspora...

And everyone who joined and in the process lost their lives in the fight against Ebola...

We appreciatesmiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Nigeria Person Of The Year 2014 by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 12, 2014
K
Re: Nairaland's Nigeria Person Of The Year 2014 by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 12, 2014
idu1:
mumu must always like mumu.
K
Re: Nairaland's Nigeria Person Of The Year 2014 by idu1(m): 10:05am On Dec 12, 2014
Berem
Lagusta
Re: Nairaland's Nigeria Person Of The Year 2014 by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 12, 2014
UjSizzle
Caracta
Lalasticlala
Re: Nairaland's Nigeria Person Of The Year 2014 by herald9: 11:06am On Dec 12, 2014
FrancisTony:
UjSiz...zle
Caract..a
Lalastic..lala

guy...go read that thing well angry

Nigeria person of the year. not Nairalander of the year angry

you made me forget my font undecided
Re: Nairaland's Nigeria Person Of The Year 2014 by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 12, 2014
herald9:

guy babe...go read that thing well angry

Nigeria person of the year. not Nairalander of the year angry

you made me forget my font undecided
Take correction(s) @emboldened.

Thanks smiley
Re: Nairaland's Nigeria Person Of The Year 2014 by herald9: 11:18am On Dec 12, 2014
FrancisTony:

Take correction(s) @emboldened.

Thanks smiley

Lolz... wariz dis?

your kind (f) go make pesin impotent...
Re: Nairaland's Nigeria Person Of The Year 2014 by UjSizzle(f): 11:59am On Dec 12, 2014
pickabeau1:

Your post seems to speak of public service at a regional or national level
"The greatest communication problem is that people listen (read) to reply and not to understand."---Unknown.

Where's your list anyway.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Nigeria Person Of The Year 2014 by pickabeau1: 12:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
UjSizzle:

"The greatest communication problem is that people listen (read) to reply and not to understand."---Unknown.

Where's your list anyway.

Lol
My previous post

Lagos anti Ebola team
Oby ezekwezeli
Re: Nairaland's Nigeria Person Of The Year 2014 by laplace12(m): 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
Fashola

ymodulus,mizmycoli for nairaland.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Major General Buhari And His Educational Background / New Six Seater Tricycles (keke Napep) That Run On Gas And Petrol With AC For A M / Amana King Size Fridge For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.