Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Infant Complementary Feeding - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Infant Complementary Feeding (715 Views)

MAMAS Pls What Type Of Food Can I Start Feeding My 2.5month Old Baby?????? / $136,000 Dollars Baby Feeding Bottle / Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infant Complementary Feeding by diet234: 8:39am On Dec 11, 2014
Before I go on about the facts surrounding infants and their complementary feeding. I would like to establish who an infant and what complementary feeding aims to achieve.

Who is an infant?

According to World Health Organization (WHO), a newborn infant, or neonate, is a child under 28 days of age. During these first 28 days of life, the child is at highest risk of dying. It is thus crucial that appropriate feeding and care are provided during this period, both to improve the child’s chances of survival and to lay the foundations for a healthy life.

"Appropriate feeding" above mainly emphasizes on proper breastfeeding of the child. We will take time to make a post on breastfeeding and why it is crucial. Stay tuned...

Here are few complementary feeding recipes we have adapted and formulated to give your child the required nutrient boost plus they are fast and easy to prepare - http://diet234.com/infant-complementary-feeding/

You can place order for a booklet of over 50 recipes to try out. Contact us.

(1) (Reply)

Big Eggs To Your Door Step / Watermelon Juice Vs Orange Juice, Which Is Your Favourite? / Ordering Food Stuff Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.