Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Download Over 15,700 Adsense-ready Webpages With Graphics + Free 1 Year Hosting - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Download Over 15,700 Adsense-ready Webpages With Graphics + Free 1 Year Hosting (2322 Views)

End Of Year Hosting Promo / Own A Complete Website With 1 Year Hosting For Just 10k 08061255943 / Download Over 15,700 Adsense-ready Webpages With Graphics + Free 1 Year Hosting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Over 15,700 Adsense-ready Webpages With Graphics + Free 1 Year Hosting by toluaddy(m): 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2008
Dear Fellow forumite,

You can now download "Your Own Complete! Over 15,700+ Made-For-AdSense, Keyword-Densed, Search Engine-Optimised, Content Pages With Graphics!" My AdSense Niches Empire MegaContents Pack Is A Collection Of A Whopping Over 15,700+ AdSense-Ready WebSites, Complete With Multiple Articles Content Pages For Each Niche Site, Key words Plus Each Site Is Already Search Engine Optimized So That You Can Start Generating Ad$ense Income Immediately!. . .  These over 15,700+ webpages are UNIQUE, DIFFERENT, NOT-REPEATED, NOT-TAMPERED WITH.  You'll get 100% unique contents.

These new and fresh AdSense download vault amount to over 145MB in size. Thus a meagre, penny 30MB or 100MB web hosting most Nigerian marketers sell between N7,000 and N10,000 a year CAN NOT HOST these huge proven mo. ney-makers.  If you truly desire to make real AdSense cash before year 2008 ends, then this is a must have for you.  You must not miss out on this. . 

Once you lay your hands on this mega pack, just unzip it, plugin your adsense id and upload to my web host server.  Optionally, I'll even do all the customisations and site uploads for you AT NO COSTS.

If you are interested in this time-limited download, then claim your spot here:  [url=http://httpp://www.webiznow.com/adsenseniches]httpp://www.webiznow.com/adsenseniches[/url] and/or post a reply to this post.

Here is the free 1 year web hosting deal I am giving out with this massive, never-given-out-before, adsense packs.  This is given out free with each of the 4 packs of your choice:

+++ HostLiberty. Com FREE Hosting Concise Package:
- 500MB Disk Space (1GB Web Space)
- 50,000MB Bandwidth (50GB Monthly Transfer).  This can accommodate not less than 500,000 visitors to your site monthly without exceeding your bandwidth limits.
- 50 Email Accounts (e. g you@yourdomain. com, yourfriend@yourdomain. com)
- 50 Email Forwarders
- 50 Autoresponders
- IMAP and POP3 Support
- Spam Filter
- Anti-Virus
- 1 Domains
- 5 Sub-Domains
- 2 MySQL Databases
- 2 PostGRE Databases
- PHP 4 and PHP 5 Support
- CPanel 11. 0
- FTP Access
- 2 FTP Accounts
- 1 FTP Sub-Accounts
- FrontPage Server Extensions Support
- Newsletter Tool
- Web Analytics
- Fantastico Deluxe (With Over 25+ Push-Button, 3-Clicks-Install CMS and Scripts)
- FREE Website Builder (Stop paying N250, Get It free!)
- Over 200+ Breathetaking Web Templates
- 99. 9% Site Uptime (Never Experience Downtime)
- 100% FREE Phone, Email and Forum Support
- 48 Hours Response Time Guaranteed!
- Everything Other Nigeria Web Host Reseller Companies Sell To You, I'll Give Them To You FREE OF CHARGE As Long As You Stay Signed Up
- And Lots More. . .  (There Are Loads Of Other Giveaways).
*** Domain Registration costs N1,500/year for a . com, . net, . org domains[/b] NB: This is required to host the adsense sites.  You can ignore this, if you have an existing domain name hosted elsewhere, all you'll need do is change the DNS of your domain to point to my nameservers.  That's it.

To Your Success Unlimited and Profits Unrestricted,
Tolulope Adeyemi
Founder, www. WebizNow. com
Admin General, Forum. WebizNow. com
Founder, www. HostLiberty. com

(1) (Reply)

Buy A Domain Name For Just 2$ / Seomarts.com: Great Marketpalce Fror Facebook Likes,twittier Followers,youtube / I Need A Website With My Own Domain Name. Professional Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.