Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Multichoicenigeria Unfairness - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Multichoicenigeria Unfairness (2490 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multichoicenigeria Unfairness by taiwop1: 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2008
Multichoice Nigeria a.k.a DSTV Nigeria,has been one of the major cable satellite operators in Nigeria but alots of we the customers have been unfairly treated.
DSTV Nigeria is not fulfilling it obligations in transmiting ALL the numbers of channels listed in each of the category of her bouquet, I believed this is a bridge of contract.
Secondly, I belief the customer(s) who is paying for subscription should have the final choice(s) of channel(s) he or she wishes to view not imposing on the customer what to view under the disguise of bouquet groupings.
DSTV,can have the control of NUMBERS of channels to be transmited for each of the bouquet, but THE CHOICE(S) OF CHANNELS SHOULD BE DETERMINED BY THE SUBCRIBER(S).
I think it is time we stop this unfairness or we may call it this short changing.Nigerians it is time to speakout and fight for the value of your had earn money. LET STOP THIS TREAMENT NOW

Re: Multichoicenigeria Unfairness by Jascobee: 9:16pm On Dec 04, 2008
what about our yeye HITV?
Re: Multichoicenigeria Unfairness by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 05, 2008
What has Hitv got to do with this now? . some people sef!
Re: Multichoicenigeria Unfairness by soloqy: 11:34am On Dec 05, 2008
I think they should be able to allow subscribers pay for individual channels(they are advanced and big enough to accommodate that).

I mean, I should be able to choose for instance, to watch Natgeo, discovery, ss3, cnn, mnet movies2, and history channels pere. They should then charge me for the individual channels.

I understand those are the pick of the pack of their offerings but even charging N200 for each of them would be sensible. This is still a higher per channel cost when considering the whole bouquet.

This would also mean that I get to pay N1,400 per month for my chosen channels.

This would bring more customers as well as satisfy those who want to watch a few channels and not be bombarded with a bouquet that they wont even get to watch all that is in it.

The Customer is king so we TV lovers always look for something good.

@Jascobee
Like ilugunboy said. Wetin concern hitv with this one?
Re: Multichoicenigeria Unfairness by benedo(m): 10:03am On Jan 15, 2009
Hello All,

Does anybody know what is going on with Dstv Decoders
I bought one for dstv premium here in Nigeria since the 27th Of December, up till this minute the e107 error message(your decoder and smartcard has is not currently matched bla bla bla) keeps on coming up after the decoder and smartcard has been matched several times.
I also happen to know a lot more of other peopple with similar problems.
What is multichoice doing about this, Dstv/multichoice should be talking about replacing these apparently faulty decoders.
I beleive the decoders should not have been sold into the Nigeria Market at all without proper product quality assesment

Is there anybody who has has had and been able to solve this problem with multichoice Nigeria.

KINDLY LEDN WORDS OF ADVICE PLEASE

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of The Best Series Movie You Have Watched This Year? / Who Is The Person, The Voice Behind Big Brother (biggie) Naija? / Stripper Shows Off Money She Earned In Just One Night (photos) Its Very Massive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.