Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Best Messaged Music Of The Year Has Got To Be Dprince's OYO - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Best Messaged Music Of The Year Has Got To Be Dprince's OYO (791 Views)

DPrince’s ‘Take Banana' Video Deleted From Youtube / Dprince Ft Wande Coal&donjazzy Journey Of A Thousand Miles +album Download / Picture: Don Jazzy & Dprince With Their Father, Collins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Messaged Music Of The Year Has Got To Be Dprince's OYO by tonididdy(m): 9:46am On Dec 11, 2014

Re: Best Messaged Music Of The Year Has Got To Be Dprince's OYO by lonngmann(m): 11:04am On Dec 11, 2014
Nah..human being by M.I ft 2 face
Re: Best Messaged Music Of The Year Has Got To Be Dprince's OYO by tonididdy(m): 3:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
lonngmann:
let me download and listen.
Re: Best Messaged Music Of The Year Has Got To Be Dprince's OYO by tonididdy(m): 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
lonngmann:
BTY bro...I disagree after listening
Re: Best Messaged Music Of The Year Has Got To Be Dprince's OYO by MrTeymee(m): 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2014
Baba u lie.... Which Oyo? Human being paSses more msg than dat wack song and human being isn't my best msged song... Even olamide's possible passes more msg than OYO

1 Like

Re: Best Messaged Music Of The Year Has Got To Be Dprince's OYO by Djicemob: 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
OYO is the song mehn,i was surprised at Dprince for making such a meaningful song like that.The OP might be right.

1 Like

Re: Best Messaged Music Of The Year Has Got To Be Dprince's OYO by lilmax(m): 9:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
It's human being

1 Like

Re: Best Messaged Music Of The Year Has Got To Be Dprince's OYO by tonididdy(m): 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
Djicemob:
OYO is the song mehn,i was surprised at Dprince for making such a meaningful song like that.The OP might be right.
I have listened to both tracks in question. hence my judgment....

dprince I have liked but this video of 'Oyo' is ...''I don't have words to describe'' the energy it gives you to want to get on your feet and get busy. like I said, am lost for words to describe the message of the song.

on the other hand MI's human being, is just there...the message and vocals are not crystal clear enough.

I swear if you play dpinces ''Oyo'' video for a beggar on the street. he or she will be forced to get on his feet and go try some other hustle lol.
Re: Best Messaged Music Of The Year Has Got To Be Dprince's OYO by emerged01(m): 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
I agreed with op but yet to listen to human being.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pics : Kanye West Dancing Shoki / 5 Best Naija Songs Of All Times / Davido Don Get Two Mouth O.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.