Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! (18085 Views)

Peugoet 407 Keyless Remote 406 Remote Key / Peugoet 407 Keyless Remote. Peugoet 307 Keyless Remote. Peugeot 206 Keyless Remo / 2001 Lexus Rx300 Suv 2.5m KEYLESS/REMOTE ENTRY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by keyremotes(m): 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2008
Has your Keyless Remote suddenly stopped working?

It may not have packed up you know,
Give us a call at mykeyroom on 07057222508 or visit our website www.mykeyroom.com to send us a message or better still send an email to mykeys@mykeyroom.com

We are sure we'll BE ABLE TO GET IT WORKING FINE AGAIN.

We are currently working with American Specs alone.
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by waoosa(m): 3:26pm On Dec 05, 2008
has anybody on Nairaland tried this stuff? I am very much interested.
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by bolexy1: 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2008
@waoosa! YES! i have a spare of my 2003 honda accord ex i-vtec, through keyless remote, it was ordered from the usa and programmed to my car right in my offiec within minutes!

now i can rest easy cos i have an alternative and not carrying one key about.

i assure you, no one can do a better job, please i fully and highly recommend you waste no further time, pls get it!
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by waoosa(m): 8:30am On Dec 06, 2008
I have already deposited some money. I need a spare remote and Key for my CRV.

Will give it a shot. Thanks
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by keyremotes(m): 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2008
waoosa:

I have already deposited some money. I need a spare remote and Key for my CRV.

Will give it a shot. Thanks

Hello waoosa,
Your order is already waiting for you as discussed.
God willing, we shall meet on the 11th as agreed.
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by keyremotes(m): 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2008
[size=28pt]Wishing All Muslims a Happy Celebration![/size]
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by dikoko(m): 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2008
pls send the cost of a spare keyless remote for accord 2005 to seriobuna@yahoo.com,also add the cost of an additional extra car key. ASAP.#
thanks
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by keyremotes(m): 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2008
dikoko:

please send the cost of a spare keyless remote for accord 2005 to seriobuna@yahoo.com,also add the cost of an additional extra car key. ASAP.#
thanks

dikoko check you mail box
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by keyremotes(m): 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2008
grin grin grin I finally met waoosa this afternoon after months.

[size=15pt]There is great gain in being HONEST!![/size]

Thanks waoosa for your patronage. Hope you got back to Ibadan early.
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by femionasan(m): 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2008
Hi, how much will it cost to get a spare key and the remote control for my 2000 model Nissan Maxima? Thanks for your anticipated response.
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by keyremotes(m): 9:09pm On Dec 11, 2008
femionasan:

Hi, how much will it cost to get a spare key and the remote control for my 2000 model Nissan Maxima? Thanks for your anticipated response.

Check your inbox for your reply.
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by femionasan(m): 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2008
Havent received the email yet.
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by keyremotes(m): 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2008
I know grin grin
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by arsenal4va(m): 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2008
hi

i need an extra key(s) for my ml 430 ,

pls send details to asoo16@hotmail.com
¨
thx
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by femionasan(m): 10:25pm On Dec 11, 2008
I havent received your email.
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by keyremotes(m): 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2008
femionasan:

I havent received your email.

It bounced back. But i have resent it.
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by waoosa(m): 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2008
Nairalanders,
I can confirm this man is real and the key duplicating and remote works. I ordered for a spare remote and key for my 2003 CRV and have tried both. It worked perfectly.

Because of driving hazard in lagos, i parked my car at Ibadan and took a cab to lagos that droped me at Mr biggs atr maryland.

BOSETA picked me up from there (good service) and took me straight to Gbagada where his office is located. The key copying and writing (yes, all is electronic, just like Cd copying) took less than 5minutes. Immediately after, I left lagos, armed with the instructions on how to program the remote and the blank (now programmed remaining to cut the tip) and arrived Ibadan before 7pm. This was last  thursday (11/12/08).

You can trust, before eben saying hello to my folks I went straight to my car to program the remote. proto it worked though after two attempts of trying to configure. Guess I was slow. You need to be fast when doing the programming.

I thank seun for this site because I am meeting trustworthy and hardworking Nigeria. JENJU, I met for the first time on Dec 2. when he came to warri to know me in person. Yes he was with me in WARRI live.This was after a biz worth millions of naira conducted only via this site , emails and phone calls.  What about FOTODADdy, Good guy, met him for the first time in November. Nairalanders please lets make honesty and integrity our watchwords.

MY KEYROOM. Thumb up for your service. Doubting thomases can call me on 08023048213.
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by bababuff(m): 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2008
[b]Keyremotes [/b]is real, and they offer quality services. I got the remote for my Nissan Maxima 2002 model from them.
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by denmzy47: 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2008
please send the cost of a spare keyless remote for honda accord(halla) to denmzy47@hotmail.co.uk,also add the cost of an additional extra car key. ASAP.#
thanks
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by keyremotes(m): 11:49pm On Dec 16, 2008
denmzy47:

please send the cost of a spare keyless remote for honda accord(halla) to denmzy47@hotmail.co.uk,also add the cost of an additional extra car key. ASAP.#
thanks

denmzy47, honda accord(halla) do not come with factory fitted transponder keys. This is an early model of honda.

The models of 1998 and over come fitted with the system.
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by keyremotes(m): 11:55pm On Dec 16, 2008
Thanks bababuff and waoosa for your VERY kind and encouraging words.

It was a pleasyre meeting you guys. With people like you, one is encouraged to go on.

[size=18pt]THANKS A MILLION![/size]
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by RICHIEBOI1(m): 8:32am On Dec 17, 2008
Hello keyremotes i would like to know how much it would cost to to make a second key for my honda accord(baby boy) 1999 model. i only have one key for now and am considering having a spare.thanks you can email me: richee4life@yahoo.com
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by keyremotes(m): 10:17am On Dec 17, 2008
RICHIE BOI:

Hello keyremotes i would like to know how much it would cost to to make a second key for my honda accord(baby boy) 1999 model. i only have one key for now and am considering having a spare.thanks you can email me: richee4life@yahoo.com

Please check your mail.
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by busynett: 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2008
keyremotes:

Please check your mail.

I also need a second key for my Honda accord 2002 ex. Send info to busynett@hotmail.com

Rgrds.
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by keyremotes(m): 1:12am On Dec 19, 2008
busynett:

I also need a second key for my Honda accord 2002 ex. Send info to busynett@hotmail.com

Rgrds.

Hi, I have sent you an email concerning the 2002 Accord key.
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by keyremotes(m): 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2008
Contact us now!

Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by keyremotes(m): 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2008
We still have them in STOCK.
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by keyremotes(m): 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2008
[size=14pt]Vehicle cannot be hot wired.[/size]

If your vehicle is fitted with a transponder technology ignition and you have only 1 key, you are in grave danger of being stranded.

Getting duplicate keys made with non-transponder blanks will do you no good other than they may open the doors and trunk but will not start the car, if your happen to lose your key.

If the on board computer computer of your car does not receive the correct key identification response when the key is turned to the on position, it will not start. No fuel, no spark, no starter. You won't be going anywhere. (Vehicle cannot be hot wired.)

Delay can be costly, make that all important call or send that mail right now.
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by debouy: 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2008
My transpoder keys for a toyota camry american spec.just doesnt work.I thought it was d battery and had it replaced yet it still doesnt work,

where are u located and how can this problem be solved?
Thnaks
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by keyremotes(m): 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2008
debouy:

My transpoder keys for a toyota camry american spec.just doesnt work.I thought it was d battery and had it replaced yet it still doesnt work,
My email add is lamas6973@yahoo.com

where are u located and how can this problem be solved?
Thnaks

Please check you in-box for my reply.
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by keyremotes(m): 8:39am On Dec 31, 2008
[size=18pt]WISHING EVERYONE HERE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

JUST A FEW HOURS LEFT.[/size]
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by Afamdman(m): 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2009
please send the cost of a spare keyless remote for my jaguar x-type 2002 to afamdman@yahoo.com, also add the cost of an additional extra car key. ASAP.#
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

08 SIENNA FULLEST OPTION 3.5M LAST!!! / Toyota Corolla 2008 / Come in for the processing of your Tinted Permit and Doctor's Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.