Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:00 PM

Any Alternative Aside From Shippyme When Shipping From The US.? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Alternative Aside From Shippyme When Shipping From The US.? (502 Views)

Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland / UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] / Shipping From China To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Alternative Aside From Shippyme When Shipping From The US.? by prudentheart(f): 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
**DISCLAIMER**
Am Not putting up this thread to Diminish or Devalue any shipping company, but was rather being Skeptical to fall Victims of Err* & Complains as have learnt that from some nairalanders experience when shipping from the US. However if am fully satisfied & convinced with peoples comment with respect to their service i will go ahead using the Above mentioned company, as i haven't had any experience with them or whatsoever.
In days time i will be shipping from the US, precisiely on amazon. but am considering using shippyme to handle the Shipping of my goods to Nigeria. However going through some threads here on Nairaland where have seen people complaining bitterly using Shippyme Service which shakens my trust on them *Sorry to use that word*.
So in Lieu of this, just thinking of any Secured & Guarantee way of shipping from the US...??
Just being Skeptical cuz what am about to order is meant to be a gift which is targted for a Particular Date and i can't afford to be miss the said date owing to any shipping company's Negligence.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How To Find The Best Architectural CAD Drafting Services / Amputees solutions / Bet9ja Bussiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.