Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Tuface Idibia's Pretty Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday [photos] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Idibia's Pretty Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday [photos] (31585 Views)

Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) / Chacha Ekeh's Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) / Julius Agwu Celebrates Daughter’s 6th Birthday In USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Idibia's Pretty Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday [photos] by simdam500(m): 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
anssy :
ajot 99, na wetin I do you? you just use your falls spoil my blues, I for dey halla FTC by now, there is God o.

@post, she is cute, HBD girl

how much you pay the mod for them to block her post? Abeg

btw. u the FTC
Re: Tuface Idibia's Pretty Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday [photos] by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hmmm....Forest go soon mature.
Re: Tuface Idibia's Pretty Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday [photos] by a9nyc2020(m): 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
Really!!!...pls ooh...I love my smooth baby face grin
Francon:

Laff wan make me slap you from here... chai!
Re: Tuface Idibia's Pretty Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday [photos] by mizjules(f): 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
tommychizzle:

Hmmmmn!!! Mizjules (AET Futminna)

Errm yea..sorry do I know you?
Re: Tuface Idibia's Pretty Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday [photos] by nnamdizen(m): 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
Wahlai!! make i use sand paper baff if i dont do to this girl what her father did to our women angry
Re: Tuface Idibia's Pretty Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday [photos] by giftedluv: 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2014
she is kul....
Re: Tuface Idibia's Pretty Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday [photos] by HydrogenOHazard: 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
Francon:

Francess not Franklin. E don do... as long as an average Nigerian can understand it. I'm ok with that.

#you like fight pass quarrel
so your tired of writing in English then resort to (e don do) and now you are insulting Nigeria as average illiterate just because you can post on. nairaland .
And please check the meaning of fight and quarrel and how it even reLate
Re: Tuface Idibia's Pretty Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday [photos] by lillyjane(f): 7:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
Cute girl
Re: Tuface Idibia's Pretty Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday [photos] by Francon(f): 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
HydrogenOHazard:
so your tired of writing in English then resort to (e don do) and now you are insulting Nigeria as average illiterate just because you can post on. nairaland .
And please check the meaning of fight and quarrel and how it even reLate

There's a thin line between you are, your and you're. Learn you use them properly pls. Mtshew

I quote you again. You wrote your insulting Nigeria earlier before it was modified.... take corrections

now you are insulting *Nigeria* as ** average illiterate just because you can post on*. * nairaland* .*

Na that lightening go first strike you.
Re: Tuface Idibia's Pretty Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday [photos] by joxxy01(m): 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2014
Daughter from which of the wife?
Re: Tuface Idibia's Pretty Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday [photos] by anssy(f): 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2014
simdam500:

how much you pay the mod for them to block her post? Abeg

btw. u the FTC
it was a joke that was intended
Re: Tuface Idibia's Pretty Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday [photos] by InglishTeechar(m): 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
espn:
Now I c d level of hypocrisy on NL.. 1 idiot was saying what does d APC primaries v to do wif em?? Now am asking what is my fucking business with 2face daughter and how will this contribute to d growth of dis country!

If your daughter is celebrating...may there be no one to celebrate with you, say amen. Thats if you will ever have a child...mumu.

People like your are the reason there is so much problem and hate in this world we live in, there is so much darkness in you that when you speak people see you as a crazy being.
Re: Tuface Idibia's Pretty Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday [photos] by tommychizzle(m): 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
mizjules:

Errm yea..sorry do I know you?

U asking me?
Re: Tuface Idibia's Pretty Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday [photos] by HydrogenOHazard: 10:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
Francon:

There's a thin line between you are, your and you're. Learn you use them properly pls. Mtshew
and where did I write you're or your seems too much GARRI is affecting your Optic nerve (I know you will ask google what it means) and you lied that:
1.carried 2face daughter twice
2.your phone was stolen
one more thing quote me and see what I will do to you I promise you 1 lightening strike
Re: Tuface Idibia's Pretty Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday [photos] by simplychic(f): 11:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
How come everyone is so pleasant to Tu face's daughter but cruel to wizkid's son?
Re: Tuface Idibia's Pretty Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday [photos] by danbrowndmf(m): 11:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
aieo:
carbon copy of her dad...beautiful
I guess ur a Chronic Vector Fan?.cheesy
Re: Tuface Idibia's Pretty Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday [photos] by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 12, 2014
Francon:
Happy birthday isabella. She's grown already. I love her. She's so gentle like a dove
U sure?
Re: Tuface Idibia's Pretty Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday [photos] by AKPOSbaba: 7:16am On Dec 12, 2014
Francon:
Happy birthday isabella. She's grown already. I love her. She's so gentle like a dove
Gentle like kini? Bet u've not been where she is b4. Dat 2face daughter isabella dey restless like Agege fly.she no dey stay one place.
We were on elevator togeda Di other day, bodi no gree am rest and wen she Kon reach were she come,she nearly turn di place upside down wit disturb.she no gentle anytin.
Re: Tuface Idibia's Pretty Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday [photos] by sinaj(f): 9:10am On Dec 12, 2014
Francon:
do u knw her
Re: Tuface Idibia's Pretty Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday [photos] by espn(m): 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
InglishTeechar:

If your daughter is celebrating...may there be no one to celebrate with you, say amen. Thats if you will ever have a child...mumu.

People like your are the reason there is so much problem and hate in this world we live in, there is so much darkness in you that when you speak people see you as a crazy being.
I dnt v a prob wif d thread..my point is some people will condemn post dat v to do positively with our lives..buh for ur comment..i wish u wat u jst said nd I pray u dnt witneww ur daughters bday as u jst prayed for urself.
Re: Tuface Idibia's Pretty Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday [photos] by InglishTeechar(m): 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
espn:
I dnt v a prob wif d thread..my point is some people will condemn post dat v to do positively with our lives..buh for ur comment..i wish u wat u jst said nd I pray u dnt witneww ur daughters bday as u jst prayed for urself.

You dont have a point judging from your previous comment.
Re: Tuface Idibia's Pretty Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday [photos] by aieo(m): 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
danbrowndmf:
I guess ur a Chronic Vector Fan?.cheesy
lol not really, just a fan, although i love that line

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Alcohol & Mental Stress" - Erica Talks About Her BBNaija Disqualification / Noble Igwe Supports Tboss & A Lady Slams Him On Twitter / Yemi Alade Gorgeous In Short Ankara Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.