Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Blast That Tommy Fat Fast - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Blast That Tommy Fat Fast (2097 Views)

How I Can Slim Down And Lose Belly Fat Fast / You Can Blast That Stomach Fats / LOOSE That Fat Fast. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blast That Tommy Fat Fast by sitereview: 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
blast that tommy fat fast with our products
leave your comment on how to get yours

Re: Blast That Tommy Fat Fast by Keemy88(m): 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
Show me the way.
Re: Blast That Tommy Fat Fast by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:49am On Dec 12, 2014
Stop selling toxic compounds. I know some people will still fall for this gimmicks. There is never a lasting quick-fix for removal of belly-fat. The earlier people realise that fat-reduction takes a life-long approach the better. Good nutrition, exercise and rest are the crucial factors needed in achieving a well-toned abdomen.

2 Likes

Re: Blast That Tommy Fat Fast by sitereview: 11:55am On Dec 12, 2014
do you even know our products? what you have not use and tried dont comment, stick to the one you know about
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Stop selling toxic compounds. I know some people will still fall for this gimmicks. There is never a lasting quick-fix for removal of belly-fat. The earlier people realise that fat-reduction takes a life-long approach the better. Good nutrition, exercise and rest are the crucial factors needed in achieving a well-toned abdomen.
Re: Blast That Tommy Fat Fast by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
sitereview:
do you even know our products? what you have not use and tried dont comment, stick to the one you know about
It is not only your product but also all those drugs/pills that claim to burn belly-fat faster than a jet. You and i know that all those things don't work, you guys are only trying to rip off nigerians of their hard earned money. I have seen victims of these your so called "products" and they are more or less like "living dead". There is no fast way of burning belly-fat, rather an approach that requires good nutrition, exercise as well as rest is neccessary. Moreover this approach is a life-long one.

1 Like

Re: Blast That Tommy Fat Fast by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
I wish I could "high five" your comment and not just like it, people want to lose weight and yet can't exercise. There's no short cut, exercise and diet or nothing smh

1 Like

Re: Blast That Tommy Fat Fast by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 2:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
excelsia:
I wish I could "high five" your comment and not just like it, people want to lose weight and yet can't exercise. There's no short cut, exercise and diet or nothing smh
It is highly annoying when i see these people selling this drugs to "ignorant" nigerians.
How is texas today?
Re: Blast That Tommy Fat Fast by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2014
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

It is highly annoying when i see these people selling this drugs to "ignorant" nigerians.
How is texas today?
Texas is great, I'm actually in Colorado now but will fly back to Texas tonight. Let's keep exposing these fakes, keep it up smiley
Re: Blast That Tommy Fat Fast by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
excelsia:
Texas is great, I'm actually in Colorado now but will fly back to Texas tonight. Let's keep exposing these fakes, keep it up smiley
I am trying to. Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Blast That Tommy Fat Fast by nikkyshyne(f): 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
Haha. See gobe.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Lotrimin AF Antifungal Jock Itch Aerosol Powder Spray From Micostarmall / COVID-19: Heartbreaking Moment Elderly Man Receives Late Wife's Ashes In U.S. / Movement Of Object In The Body And Bite In The Body.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.