Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,302 members, 7,954,201 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:06 PM

MTN And Their Text Messages - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / MTN And Their Text Messages (741 Views)

When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) / 16 Hilarious Text Messages You've Gotta Read / 10 Hilarious Text Messages From Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN And Their Text Messages by Bantino(m): 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
Kindly read..

Recently, I feel like I am dating MTN. I go to bed with a text and wake up with a text msg. It's either they are calling me or begging me to suscribe to one thing or the other.

VERY SOON MTN WILL BE LIKE:

1. Dear customer are u HUNGRY??...txt HGY to35388 4 tips on HUNGER And what to EAT

2. Dear customer need DELIVERANCE??.... Text DEL TO 35388 for daily tips on how to deliver yourself

3. Dear customer facing ancestral problems??.... text ANCESTORS to 35354 and recieve daily ancestral tips

4. Dear customer wanna bathe but u have no soap??....text SOAP to 35629 to recieve dialysoaps to your phone

5. Dear customer feeling HEARTBROKEN??....Txt HEART to 38545 and recieve tips on how to plaster yourheart...

Imagine MTN sending my grandma BEAUTYTIPS... for what?? HABA!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN And Their Text Messages by WaleGent(m): 6:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
I don find ways to stop those sms coming, buh no way.
I don tire for them abeg.
Re: MTN And Their Text Messages by dazzle5: 6:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
I tire too o. They are so annoying more so,knowing dt they
only care about u giving & not dem giving
Re: MTN And Their Text Messages by jom28gy(m): 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
Yeye Network Na him be NTM
Re: MTN And Their Text Messages by Bantino(m): 11:23am On Dec 12, 2014
Abeg Mods move this to FP we need to see how these unsolicitated text messages are stopped

cc: TheRealMrStan

(1) (Reply)

Fun Thread For New Year Eve / Caption This Hilarious Pix. / Can U Spend Your Money On This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.