Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Would You Have Done The Same?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Have Done The Same?? (532 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Have Done The Same?? by Calculux95: 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
When this guy saw a woman at a Detroit Lions game texting the man she was cheating on her husband with, he faced a serious moral dilemma. Should he ingore it entirely or find some way to alert the unwitting cuckhold. Adding to the complication: the woman was pregnant.

Scroll down to see what course of action this conflicted stranger finally took. Do you agree with him? Did he do the right thing?

Would you have done the same?

Re: Would You Have Done The Same?? by okirewaju(f): 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
Lol

I have been in such a situation as this before, not exactly like this though, tried signaling the guy unfortunately he could not understand till the babe noticed what I was doing.

Had to mind my biz!

(1) (Reply)

Share Your GOOD, BAD & UGLY Experiences In 2014 / Dear House Help Us Win This Competition...pleaseeeeee! / Lost Mermaid, These Are Tips For You, Check Out This Thread:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.