Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Match Suspeneded As Power went Off In The Stadium Btw Beskitas And Tottenham. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Match Suspeneded As Power went Off In The Stadium Btw Beskitas And Tottenham. (726 Views)

Did You See This Arsenal Fan In The Stadium After Messi's Penalty? / Solomon Dalung Visits National Stadium Lagos (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Match Suspeneded As Power went Off In The Stadium Btw Beskitas And Tottenham. by Richard6(m): 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
Europa league between Beskitas and Tottenham was put on hold as the power went off during the match in Beskitas stadium in Turkey. The viewers had to use their phones as lights. I thougt it was in Nigeria that such things happen.

Re: Match Suspeneded As Power went Off In The Stadium Btw Beskitas And Tottenham. by demsid(m): 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
even abroad?
Re: Match Suspeneded As Power went Off In The Stadium Btw Beskitas And Tottenham. by seunlayi(m): 9:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
NEPA is now international. hey!! I forgot that we also have turkey here.

2 Likes

Re: Match Suspeneded As Power went Off In The Stadium Btw Beskitas And Tottenham. by IKJ66(m): 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
Was here !!!!!!!
Re: Match Suspeneded As Power went Off In The Stadium Btw Beskitas And Tottenham. by Ukeachu1(m): 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
demsid:
even abroad?
I wonder o
Re: Match Suspeneded As Power went Off In The Stadium Btw Beskitas And Tottenham. by nimexto(m): 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
Lol..dis post nids to hit fp so dat pple wil see turkey-in-nigeria.
Re: Match Suspeneded As Power went Off In The Stadium Btw Beskitas And Tottenham. by Afrok(m): 1:30am On Dec 12, 2014
We don't only eat imported turkey from Turkey, we also export our power supply to them shocked cheesy.
Re: Match Suspeneded As Power went Off In The Stadium Btw Beskitas And Tottenham. by Chazzyboy: 6:58am On Dec 12, 2014
Oh I was there it I saw everything

(1) (Reply)

Premier League - Fernando Torres Leaves Chelsea, Set For Atletico Madrid Return / Birthday Boy: Walcott Shows Off Cake From Arsenal Team-mates On Instagram / Fellaini's Brother Almost Scuppers Mourinho's Masterplan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.