Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Emma Nyra Explains Why She Flashes Her bosoms - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emma Nyra Explains Why She Flashes Her bosoms (1732 Views)

Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. / Tiwa Savage Flashes Belly At 2face's Book Launch (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emma Nyra Explains Why She Flashes Her bosoms by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
[img]http://1.bp..com/-I74IF0Anl3w/VBgG3tHmYmI/AAAAAAADjB4/ygPok7mc7Pw/s1600/emma_nyra.png[/img]
In an interview with Encomium magazine this week, singer Emma Nyra explained why she likes to show off her cleavage. Which young lady doesn't? Lol. Her response below...

"It's not that I flaunt them but part of your selling point as a female artist is your body, your voice, your look, your hair, everything. Chidinma's lack of hair is her selling point, you understand. Each part of you is your selling point"

Asked why she flashes the boobs even though they are not big, Emma responded;

"Its confidence, you understand. Somebody like Toolz for example, her selling point is her body. Before her voice, it's her body. As a woman, her own packaging is always different. I have grown up to be comfortable with the way the skin is because I have accepted the fact that I can't change it, I have to accept the way I am. Men don't look at me, the women look at women. If I go out with or without makeup, a man will not notice. But if I go out and I see a woman, she will say Emma Nyra you are looking different from how I see you on TV. She would comment on everything to my eyebrow but a man won't look that deep unless he is into fashion and everything. I have learnt to accept myself. If you are not confident about yourself, people won't buy your brand" she said

On her opinion on bleaching, Emma said;

"I grew up with white people and I noticed that white people tan. They wanted to look like me whereas I wanted....See full story and Pictures HERE>>>>http://www.bunnieface.com/2014/09/why-i-like-to-expose-my-cleavage-singer.html
Re: Emma Nyra Explains Why She Flashes Her bosoms by axortedbabe(f): 5:47am On Dec 12, 2014
she doesn't even have d bweast..
Re: Emma Nyra Explains Why She Flashes Her bosoms by englishmart(m): 6:11am On Dec 12, 2014
she can flash or even call her bosoms. E no concern me undecided

Btw. Where are the bosoms? I can't find it on her
Re: Emma Nyra Explains Why She Flashes Her bosoms by 100Cents: 9:25am On Dec 12, 2014
Any lady who flashes her bosoms is inviting rape.

Let the photo be an evidence..

Mental celebrities.
Re: Emma Nyra Explains Why She Flashes Her bosoms by 100Cents: 9:26am On Dec 12, 2014
I don't really know why some women expect success in life via exposing body parts or being beautiful..

Its a shame and a brain defect..
Re: Emma Nyra Explains Why She Flashes Her bosoms by ROZZAYY(f): 9:40am On Dec 12, 2014
Am just hearing dis for d first time. Flashing bwest? Na fone.
Btw d bwest cute sha, resemble my own.

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra Explains Why She Flashes Her bosoms by Moz22: 10:03am On Dec 12, 2014
yea...thats true, they look like urs. grin
ROZZAYY:
Re: Emma Nyra Explains Why She Flashes Her bosoms by joseph1832(m): 10:39am On Dec 12, 2014
ROZZAYY:
Nope!
ROZZAYY:
Nope!
ROZZAYY:
Nope! Yours are cuter cos I know. *wink*. Lol.
Re: Emma Nyra Explains Why She Flashes Her bosoms by ROZZAYY(f): 10:50am On Dec 12, 2014
joseph1832:
Nope! [i]Nope! [/i]Nope! Yours are cuter cos I know. *wink*. Lol.
Awww thanks dear*blushes*
Btw how did u know grin
Re: Emma Nyra Explains Why She Flashes Her bosoms by ROZZAYY(f): 10:51am On Dec 12, 2014
Moz22:
yea...thats true, they look like urs. grin
Lol how do u know its true
Re: Emma Nyra Explains Why She Flashes Her bosoms by Moz22: 10:53am On Dec 12, 2014
seen it b4 na...or have u forgotten?
ROZZAYY:

Lol how do u know its true
Re: Emma Nyra Explains Why She Flashes Her bosoms by joseph1832(m): 10:54am On Dec 12, 2014
Do you really want me to tell?
Re: Emma Nyra Explains Why She Flashes Her bosoms by joshbouy(m): 11:27am On Dec 12, 2014
what is this one saying?
Re: Emma Nyra Explains Why She Flashes Her bosoms by ROZZAYY(f): 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
Moz22:
seen it b4 na...or have u forgotten?
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Photo: See A Funny Image Of The Alobam Crooner#phyno / Check Out Star Actor John Dumelo Looking Old / Phyno Rocking A New Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.