Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,127 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:48 AM

From Dark To Lost - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / From Dark To Lost (717 Views)

Beautiful Dark Skinned Women (thread Dedication.) / Dark Skinned Biracial People / Are Light Skinned Black Women More Beautiful Than Dark Skinned Black Women? Y? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Dark To Lost by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:51am On Dec 12, 2014
why is the West so obsessed with tagging our beloved Continent?

while they both don't mean anything to me, I kinda like dark continent better, and I find the new one(lost) very insulting, in fact this should be a wake up call those the brainwashed Christians and muslims supremacists roaming our continent, they are calling us lost because we have nothing original anymore, at least not as part of our day to day activities or mainstream society, we have nothing to offer expect re-spewing Christianity and mohamedans fairy tales that were shoved down our throats, now the question should be, how can we redefine our paradigms with our minds and brains being savagely assaulted everyday by western medias, tv shows, commercials and propaganda ? wwill Africans be able to think for themselves one day?
as for the west you better live my continent alone and focus on your cancerous and aging population + your crumbling economies

2 Likes

Re: From Dark To Lost by pickabeau1: 3:09am On Dec 12, 2014
Here to read comments
Re: From Dark To Lost by tpiadotcom: 4:33am On Apr 24, 2015
and who is now collating info on different dialects?

must we never be free?

(1) (Reply)

What's It Like Being Black In Egypt, North Africa, And The Middle East? / Sultan Visits Jos, Condemns Plateau Monarch’s Killing / Need Help Please. Dear Lagosians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.