Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

New Android Naija Android Forum For Questions And Answer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New Android Naija Android Forum For Questions And Answer (1265 Views)

Professional Online Forum For You For Just N5500 / Unique Online Forum For Sale! / A Forum For All Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Android Naija Android Forum For Questions And Answer by Smartixy(m): 10:12am On Dec 12, 2014
This is mainly to the Android phones users, developers, modders, tweakers etc. a new forum has been launched for all naija android fans. The new will be a place where you can ask questions, answers, share your experience, learn, teach and other Android related activities. We should try and make it like andropit.com or even better. The forum is new and need some moderators, you can get a chance to be one.
The forum am taking about is

www.andronaija.com

You can drop your suggestions or comments
or contact me sbingari@gmail.com

sign
Smart Bingari
site Admin
Re: New Android Naija Android Forum For Questions And Answer by Joshkid(m): 10:16am On Dec 12, 2014
itz Okay!
Re: New Android Naija Android Forum For Questions And Answer by Donjcco(m): 10:29am On Dec 12, 2014
nice one op.
btw infinx zero (sold around 22k) and samsung s3 (london used) which one should i go for? I love games and i'm a heavy user.....thanks
Re: New Android Naija Android Forum For Questions And Answer by Smartixy(m): 11:06am On Dec 12, 2014
Donjcco:
nice one op.
btw infinx zero (sold around 22k) and samsung s3 (london used) which one should i go for? I love games and i'm a heavy user.....thanks

you better go for infinix cos it got more HD display and 1gb ram as the s3 and octa core processor will s3 is quad core, you better go for infinix
Re: New Android Naija Android Forum For Questions And Answer by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
Smartixy:

you better go for infinix cos it got more HD display and 1gb ram as the s3 and octa core processor will s3 is quad core, you better go for infinix

U forgot the hotness

Bro, I'd advice u go for the S3 (The 2gb version); my Zero got stolen few days ago, so I know wat I'm saying. It gets hot up to 55-57°C while playing games. Think well Bro.
I'm planning on getting an S4 next, lemme save myself some stress and unnecessary risk and drama.
Re: New Android Naija Android Forum For Questions And Answer by braintext(m): 1:37pm On Dec 12, 2014
Nice one there @op
Re: New Android Naija Android Forum For Questions And Answer by 3RNEST(m): 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
Re: New Android Naija Android Forum For Questions And Answer by keandre: 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
the site brain de touch
Re: New Android Naija Android Forum For Questions And Answer by Smartixy(m): 11:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
keandre:
the site brain de touch

As how
Re: New Android Naija Android Forum For Questions And Answer by keandre: 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
Smartixy:

As how

e de shw me blank page
Re: New Android Naija Android Forum For Questions And Answer by 3RNEST(m): 5:14am On Dec 14, 2014
guy ans me na
Re: New Android Naija Android Forum For Questions And Answer by Smartixy(m): 4:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
Re: New Android Naija Android Forum For Questions And Answer by 3RNEST(m): 3:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
Smartixy:

download stock rom http://www.editandroid.com/stock-firmwares-roms-for-samsung-galaxy-ace-s5830i/ and flash it follow this tutorial

http://andronaija.com/how-to-flash-stock-custome-rom-to-android-device-t24.html
Dude i fix it now, and i was too happy cuz the customer paid $40 USD....lol
Re: New Android Naija Android Forum For Questions And Answer by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
Remove text-decoration from all the anchor texts, something like:

a{

text-decoration: none;
}
Re: New Android Naija Android Forum For Questions And Answer by henryobinna(m): 5:48am On Dec 18, 2014
OP I'll advice you advertise your forum cos you have very low Number of members which wil make it unattractive for new members(reason I didn't register)

(1) (Reply)

/ If You Have 6k Right Now, Come & Carry This Blog I Want To Sell It ASAP! / How To Get Ten Thousand Traffic For Your Blog For Free - SEE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.