Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:37 PM

Ur Opinion On The "Nasty Comments"segment On TRENDING? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ur Opinion On The "Nasty Comments"segment On TRENDING? (601 Views)

"Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) / A Nairalander Only Shoulted "Sai Baba" On A Fuel Queue - See The Nasty Result! / A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ur Opinion On The "Nasty Comments"segment On TRENDING? by Fussbot: 12:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
Trending is a programme hosted by TOKE MAKINWA on hiptv.They invite celebs and ask them questions and all that.

There is a segment on the program called "nasty comments".They give the celeb an ipad and he will read like 4 nasty comments by his/her fans.

I think these comments gets to these celebs.Although they all form it's cool and all that,but deep inside themit hurts.They are humans afterall..But a popular celeb that is working hard to have a name but all his works has been rubbished cus he sounds like a LEGEND refused to let it go.

T o k e:oh!that must hurt,it's cool though

Celeb:no!it's not cool,it's not nice to say such things bout me

I was api he voiced out...what is ur opinion on this segment?
Re: Ur Opinion On The "Nasty Comments"segment On TRENDING? by MrTeymee(m): 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
That's my favourite part of the show....lool.

(1) (Reply)

See How Govt Plans To Fill The Loophole Of Plummeting Oil Price By Raising Tax / Profile Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, Buhari's Running Mate / Tania Omotoyo Is In Trouble With Wizkid's Anonymous Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.