Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,544 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Women Remember Their Families More Relative To Men - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Remember Their Families More Relative To Men (853 Views)

Dear Cynthia, How Can I Get A Relative To Leave My House Peacefully.. / My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. / St Nicholas Hospital Lagos In Search Of Accident Victim’s Relative - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Remember Their Families More Relative To Men by makasimatics(m): 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
Presently, it is evident that women , whether married or not ,remember their immediate families more as opposed to their male counterparts. I know most families where women perform most of the great tasks like,building of houses in their fathers' compound, fixing their brothers up, catering for their parents,and among others, whether married or not, so far as they have something great doing. Unlike men( who care mostly about their in-laws), women bring back to their own families. This new observation has made most fathers who formerly, do not appreciate women, to hold women at a high esteem.

By makasimatics
Re: Women Remember Their Families More Relative To Men by KanwuliaJara: 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
Depends on who is rocking my world at any given moment!

While a! kiss
Re: Women Remember Their Families More Relative To Men by Pavore9: 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
lt is true, women are more conscious. lf she sets up her brother(s) she feels relieved to an extent.

2 Likes

Re: Women Remember Their Families More Relative To Men by makasimatics(m): 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
Pavore9:
lt is true, women are more conscious. lf she sets up her brother(s) she feels relieved to an extent.

Really brother. They are doing great now a days.

1 Like

Re: Women Remember Their Families More Relative To Men by makasimatics(m): 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
Depends on who is rocking my world at any given moment!

While a! kiss

Don't get u
Re: Women Remember Their Families More Relative To Men by Emaprince: 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
This trend have been going on in nigeria for long

Men get married and focus more on their inlaws.they take care of their inlaws more than their own.truth is that the wives will never make their husbands home comfortable for the husbands people!.women will do everything possible to persuade her husband and make hime spend more on her familly...most of them build houses at their father's homes with their husband's money o!..one of my uncles is guilty of this.

1 Like

Re: Women Remember Their Families More Relative To Men by soonest(f): 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
IMO, i think it's natural. Women always remember their families more than the men do theirs. I'm always the one reminding my hubby to call his mum and siblings.

2 Likes

Re: Women Remember Their Families More Relative To Men by kendraloops(f): 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
Based on experience, its a big lie. I've seen women 'squeeze their face' when hubby remembers wifeys parents n tries to send something to them.

I've also seen those who hide under the pretext of work n kids not to reach out to their parents.

I used to think like the op, but I've seen enough to conclude that it isn't always as you stated!!

1 Like

Re: Women Remember Their Families More Relative To Men by KanwuliaJara: 12:38am On Dec 13, 2014
makasimatics:

Don't get u

They take turns!
No one has monopoly. kiss

1 Like

Re: Women Remember Their Families More Relative To Men by makasimatics(m): 10:47am On Dec 14, 2014
kendraloops:
Based on experience, its a big lie. I've seen women 'squeeze their face' when hubby remembers wifeys parents n tries to send something to them.

I've also seen those who hide under the pretext of work n kids not to reach out to their parents.

I used to think like the op, but I've seen enough to conclude that it isn't always as you stated!!

Well observed, but the percentage of women that cares for their family is more relative to those that do not
Re: Women Remember Their Families More Relative To Men by makasimatics(m): 10:48am On Dec 14, 2014
soonest:
IMO, i think it's natural. Women always remember their families more than the men do theirs. I'm always the one reminding my hubby to call his mum and siblings.

Yh it's true. Now u talk out of experience

1 Like

Re: Women Remember Their Families More Relative To Men by makasimatics(m): 10:50am On Dec 14, 2014
Emaprince:
This trend have been going on in nigeria for long

Men get married and focus more on their inlaws.they take care of their inlaws more than their own.truth is that the wives will never make their husbands home comfortable for the husbands people!.women will do everything possible to persuade her husband and make hime spend more on her familly...most of them build houses at their father's homes with their husband's money o!..one of my uncles is guilty of this.

Lol,u are funny. But it's the truth. Say it louder
Re: Women Remember Their Families More Relative To Men by SUV(f): 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
Sooo true oo.

But my hubby doesn't care abt my own family even his own too. I do d calling of both my parents and his, I buy things for his parents and mine. He just doesn't border abt anyone else except us (me n d kids) his immediate family.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

thread deleted / Newly Married Or Remodeling Your Home?(Decorative Pillows Advice) / I'm In Love With Actress Omotola's First Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.