Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,564 members, 7,837,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Reason God Hardened Pharaoh's Heart To Send His Army After Israelites. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reason God Hardened Pharaoh's Heart To Send His Army After Israelites. (507 Views)

Why Did God Harden Pharaoh's Heart, Hence Making Him Look Like A Bad Person? / The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites / How Did God Harden Pharaoh's Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason God Hardened Pharaoh's Heart To Send His Army After Israelites. by Emmalot121(m): 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
Why did God harden Pharaoh's heart after he was done with the ten plagues my heart pondered? I am sure such thought would have gone through Moses' heart but after viewing the link at the end of this post, I knew why. God knew for sure how evil mankind is, that is why He fell the Egyptian army into the sea.Though righteous men like Moses and rational minds would have easily believed that it is the work of God, but what of evil men?
God as being perfect and allwise knew that men will wish to subdue his mighty works, in order to continue in their evil ways, He therefore told Moses 'one more', one more to prove beyond all human doubts that He did it. There is no way evil, perverse men can deny these things happened, therefore, they became vain in their imaginations and gave the works of the most High to natural causes, claiming they know how it all happened since anybody who wants to discredit it will have to fight with history.
Therefore, if anyone tells you he knows how it all happened, the 10 plagues, tell him it is not 10 but 10 + 1. If the Istraelites had crossed the red sea without the Egyptians to witness it, perverse men would have said it didn't happen but that the Israelites built ships to convey them. No matter how doubtful their views are, all they had to do was convince themselves that they are right.
With the sinking of the Egyptian army in the red sea, I Am proved beyond all doubts that He did it with His might and not through natural causes. God is allwise and knows the thought of man, even several centuries before it manifest.
WHO IS LIKE UNTO THEE OH LORD?! WHO IS LIKE UNTO THEE OH LORD?! AMONG THE gods WHO IS LIKE THEE, GLORIOUS IN HOLINESS AND FEARFUL IN PRAISES, DOING WONDERS, HALLELUJAH. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/7530678/Biblical-plagues-really-happened-say-scientists.html

(1) (Reply)

Should I Tithe Before Or After Tax ? / Right Choice? / Is Shouting Of Hallelujah Incomplete Without The Waving Of Hands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.