Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

SHOCKER => Arabian Prince Offers Kim Kardashian $1M To Spend A Night With Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SHOCKER => Arabian Prince Offers Kim Kardashian $1M To Spend A Night With Him (6349 Views)

Saudi Prince Offers $10m To Kanye West To Spend One Night With Kim Kardashian / Oliseh Akpofure Wins 'spend-A-Day-With DonJazzy', Gets His N500k Prize (Photos) / Kim K Accepts Offer Of $1million To Spend A Night With Saudi Arabian Prince? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKER => Arabian Prince Offers Kim Kardashian $1M To Spend A Night With Him by MrOgunde(m): 2:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
Wow, this is hard to believe. These Arabian princes ehn? Imagine a whooping 1 million dollars just to spend an evening with Kim Kardashian. What is going through my mind is, What did Kanye West say about this, did he actually allow her to go, what would they be doing together?

Read it below from Daily Mail

Kim Kardashian is allegedly being paid $1million to spend an evening with a member of the Saudi royal family.

Mrs Kardashian-West is set to fly out to Saudi Arabia in January, as a special guest of the prince, according to reports.

The 34-year-old's rumoured visit follows a proposal made by a young Saudi prince on her Instagram, offering her 'one million per night'.

A few weeks ago, a young man named Adel Al-Otaibi, posted the proposal in a comment on one of Mrs Kardashian-West's many selfies.

Mr Al-Otaibi, allegedly a member of the Saudi royal family, wrote: 'I'm Saudi and I'll pay you one million per night Mai'.

Now, 'urban website' MediaTakeOut reports that the mother-of-one has accepted the offer, and will fly out to Saudi Arabia early next year.

The mother-of-one has not confirmed the report, which has sparked discussion on Saudi Arabian online forums.

Her trip to Bahrain in 2012 sparked demonstrations that required police to fire tear gas into the crowds.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/kim-kardashian-is-offered-1million-just.html#more

Re: SHOCKER => Arabian Prince Offers Kim Kardashian $1M To Spend A Night With Him by simplemach(m): 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
Nawaaooooo. See nyash

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKER => Arabian Prince Offers Kim Kardashian $1M To Spend A Night With Him by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
E no even move me,see as she dey like camel

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKER => Arabian Prince Offers Kim Kardashian $1M To Spend A Night With Him by MrOgunde(m): 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
simplemach:
Nawaaooooo. See nyash

will you pay $1M per night grin

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKER => Arabian Prince Offers Kim Kardashian $1M To Spend A Night With Him by shayneharvey(f): 2:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
waste of money

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKER => Arabian Prince Offers Kim Kardashian $1M To Spend A Night With Him by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
it wasnt met to sleep with her, she was in dubai recently also the idea was a dinner although there was no news of the number of people that later went to spend the evening because quite alot of people saw it as an idea that doesn't make any sense, she actually came to dubai to launch her perfume and was scheduled to travel to india for a reality tv show host by the popular indian actor KHAN which she culdnt go because she had to fly back to the U.S for something urgent. She promised to make it up to her indian fans.

One of the most talked about women on the planet moved on from appearances at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix to launch her perfume and host a celebratory dinner in Dubai on Monday, November 24

Kim has also confirmed that she will host a dinner at Dubai's hippest Japanese restaurant, Toko Restaurant, at Vida Downtown on Monday November 24.

"She is a real icon of our times, and we are really looking forward to welcoming her at Toko," said Owner Evgeny Kuzin.

"We have decided to offer our clients access to the evening rather than closing it off as a private event."

That means die-hard fans get a chance to dine with the diva.

Everyone can share in this exclusive opportunity from 10pm on Monday (Nov 24) at Toko Restaurant, with a set four-course menu.

All you have to do is book a table and dinner will cost Dh550 per person.

The fabulous evening with Kim includes drinks and the chance to sit and speak with the reality star herself.

Tickets to the hottest dinner date in town are limited, and to make a reservation one can call +97144428383.

Red carpet opens at 9pm, with Kim expected to arrive at Toko at 10pm.

(Twitter)

While promoting 'Fleur Fatale' Kim traveled to Australia without husband Kanye West and their 17-month-old daughter North.

She is heading to India and is set to visit India's biggest reality show 'Bigg Boss' as part of her forthcoming trip to Asia.

Andre Timmins - Director of Wizcraft International Entertainment - said, "It gives us great pleasure to welcome and facilitate Kim Kardashian's maiden visit to India.

"We are confident that our country and its people will play excellent hosts to this international superstar."

The broadcasting channel COLORS has also tweeted from their official handle, "The most-watched-woman in the world, @KimKardashian, will be seen as a guest in the #BB8 house! Stay tuned for more details."

She is scheduled to appear on Indian reality TV show Bigg Boss on November 22.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKER => Arabian Prince Offers Kim Kardashian $1M To Spend A Night With Him by MrOgunde(m): 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ok , me ..am not saying she is going to sleep with any body oo tongue But why will a Man want to pay a married woman $1M just for having a dinner with her ? grin

afolag:
it wasnt met to sleep with her, she was in dubai recently also the idea was a dinner although there was no news of the number of people that later went to spend the evening because quite alot of people saw it as an idea that doesn't make any sense, she actually came to dubai to launch her perfume and was scheduled to travel to india for a reality tv show host by the popular indian actor KHAN which she culdnt go because she had to fly back to the U.S for something urgent. She promised to make it up to her indian fans.

One of the most talked about women on the planet moved on from appearances at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix to launch her perfume and host a celebratory dinner in Dubai on Monday, November 24

Kim has also confirmed that she will host a dinner at Dubai's hippest Japanese restaurant, Toko Restaurant, at Vida Downtown on Monday November 24.

"She is a real icon of our times, and we are really looking forward to welcoming her at Toko," said Owner Evgeny Kuzin.

"We have decided to offer our clients access to the evening rather than closing it off as a private event."

That means die-hard fans get a chance to dine with the diva.

Everyone can share in this exclusive opportunity from 10pm on Monday (Nov 24) at Toko Restaurant, with a set four-course menu.

All you have to do is book a table and dinner will cost Dh550 per person.

The fabulous evening with Kim includes drinks and the chance to sit and speak with the reality star herself.

Tickets to the hottest dinner date in town are limited, and to make a reservation one can call +97144428383.

Red carpet opens at 9pm, with Kim expected to arrive at Toko at 10pm.

(Twitter)

While promoting 'Fleur Fatale' Kim traveled to Australia without husband Kanye West and their 17-month-old daughter North.

She is heading to India and is set to visit India's biggest reality show 'Bigg Boss' as part of her forthcoming trip to Asia.

Andre Timmins - Director of Wizcraft International Entertainment - said, "It gives us great pleasure to welcome and facilitate Kim Kardashian's maiden visit to India.

"We are confident that our country and its people will play excellent hosts to this international superstar."

The broadcasting channel COLORS has also tweeted from their official handle, "The most-watched-woman in the world, @KimKardashian, will be seen as a guest in the #BB8 house! Stay tuned for more details."

She is scheduled to appear on Indian reality TV show Bigg Boss on November 22.
Re: SHOCKER => Arabian Prince Offers Kim Kardashian $1M To Spend A Night With Him by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
MrOgunde:
Ok , me ..am not saying she is going to sleep with any body oo tongue But why will a Man want to pay a married woman $1M just for having a dinner with her ? grin

srry dnt mean to disrespect just, I shuld av asked for the source of the news instead.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER => Arabian Prince Offers Kim Kardashian $1M To Spend A Night With Him by qadeerkug(m): 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
shayneharvey:
waste of money
no ooh miss do u knw hw much dis Arabian man get""he just offered dat money to dis fabulous kim just because of her#punninie grin

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER => Arabian Prince Offers Kim Kardashian $1M To Spend A Night With Him by chacoonder(m): 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
Dare Art Alade also gave her $750,000 for a night.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER => Arabian Prince Offers Kim Kardashian $1M To Spend A Night With Him by axortedbabe(f): 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
so if sumtin happen to dis her body, na him b say her own dun finish..

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER => Arabian Prince Offers Kim Kardashian $1M To Spend A Night With Him by farem: 6:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
SEVENTY PROSTITUTES VIRGINS REDUCED BY ONE. EXTERNALLY APPEARING RELIGIOUS BUT INWARDLY... HOW MANY ARAB MILLIONAIRES FLY TO USA TO .... Diaris God ooOo

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER => Arabian Prince Offers Kim Kardashian $1M To Spend A Night With Him by sarmiie(m): 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
This is y its gud to make money first as a man.........

dt gal u'r dying ova can jst use her face/body 2 make money, n she'll drop u faster dan a hot plate if u'r no longer "on her level"..

My english teacher told me dt in second skl, and it has stuck wif me eva since....

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER => Arabian Prince Offers Kim Kardashian $1M To Spend A Night With Him by kayalla(f): 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
its all about the Benjamin Baby, u naked for magazine wetin remain?

Whizkid oya, na bazzar throw ur bet.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER => Arabian Prince Offers Kim Kardashian $1M To Spend A Night With Him by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
I wonder o shocked
MrOgunde:

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER => Arabian Prince Offers Kim Kardashian $1M To Spend A Night With Him by Rapaltar(m): 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
shayneharvey:
waste of money

Seriously....shey urs ish cheaper??

#500 cedis per nyt... grin

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER => Arabian Prince Offers Kim Kardashian $1M To Spend A Night With Him by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
MrOgunde:
Wow, this is hard to believe. These Arabian princes ehn? Imagine a whooping 1 million dollars just to spend an evening with Kim Kardashian. What is going through my mind is, What did Kanye West say about this, did he actually allow her to go, what would they be doing together?

Read it below from Daily Mail

Kim Kardashian is allegedly being paid $1million to spend an evening with a member of the Saudi royal family.

Mrs Kardashian-West is set to fly out to Saudi Arabia in January, as a special guest of the prince, according to reports.

The 34-year-old's rumoured visit follows a proposal made by a young Saudi prince on her Instagram, offering her 'one million per night'.

A few weeks ago, a young man named Adel Al-Otaibi, posted the proposal in a comment on one of Mrs Kardashian-West's many selfies.

Mr Al-Otaibi, allegedly a member of the Saudi royal family, wrote: 'I'm Saudi and I'll pay you one million per night Mai'.

Now, 'urban website' MediaTakeOut reports that the mother-of-one has accepted the offer, and will fly out to Saudi Arabia early next year.

The mother-of-one has not confirmed the report, which has sparked discussion on Saudi Arabian online forums.

Her trip to Bahrain in 2012 sparked demonstrations that required police to fire tear gas into the crowds.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/kim-kardashian-is-offered-1million-just.html#more

Reminds me of an old American movie titled "Indecent Proposal"

Oya Kanye West, over to you & your pro.stitute.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKER => Arabian Prince Offers Kim Kardashian $1M To Spend A Night With Him by 100Cents: 12:57am On Dec 13, 2014
Nawa o.

Ashawo work dey pay o..

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKER => Arabian Prince Offers Kim Kardashian $1M To Spend A Night With Him by 100Cents: 12:59am On Dec 13, 2014
I fore see that prince offering her another $3m to get into bed and she will accept but it won't make the news tabloids.

Women being controlled by money since the days of Bathsheba...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do I Really Look Like 2face? / Photos: Check Out 7 Stunning Photos Of Hot Sex*y Yoruba Actress, Tayo Sobola / 2018 Richest Yahoo Boy In Nigeria Revealed (photos, Video + His Net Worth)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.