Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Learn How To Manage Money With This Billionaire Business Game - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Learn How To Manage Money With This Billionaire Business Game (2450 Views)

Tips On How To Manage A Mini Gaming Centre / English Football Pool Billionaire Latest Key Sequences / Help On How To Manage My Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Manage Money With This Billionaire Business Game by infopreneu(m): 10:47am On Dec 05, 2008
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF THE BILLIONAIRES

Billionaire II    Most Popular Game!

Hello Nairalanders,

This is an opportunity to learn valuable business skills just like most Billionaires.

Billionaire II is a thrilling and exciting business game where only the BIG money makers win!

The game takes place in Billionaire City, where you can Raise loans, invest your capital in bonds, at the stock market, or acquire your competitors' businesses!

Start by building your Pieces of Land with infrastructure, apartments and shops. The more you invest, the more money you make, the richer you become and the more your competitors need to pay you at every visit to your properties! By building huge Hotels buildings your competitors are forced to stay and thereby pay even more!

Billionaire 2 isn't just about luck; it's about careful planning and strategic thinking through every business transaction you do. It's equally important to have a well balanced financing via cash, bonds, shares, building sites and real estates depending on market interest rates and the development of the stock and real estate market.

Through clever business, shrewd acquisitions and fast and furious killings in   
shares and bonds, you gradually build up your fortune.
The first person to become a Billionaire in the Game (i.e Make a Billion Dollars in Cash) wins!

You Can Order This Game right now for just N3,000

Send me a text on 07035036535 with your name, e-mail address & other details. Call Me for more information.
To Your Success!

Re: Learn How To Manage Money With This Billionaire Business Game by walan(m): 4:15pm On Dec 23, 2008
Hello abayomi, i'd be interested in the game. But i'd like to know if you can get me cashflow 101 and cashflow 202 by Robert kiyosaki. It's a business game too.
Re: Learn How To Manage Money With This Billionaire Business Game by infopreneu(m): 2:41pm On Jan 15, 2009
Hello Walan,

I think i can arrange for it for you as soon as possible.
please contact me for further details.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Dream League Soccer's Players Get In. / World War On Your Android And Iphones By Storm8 / PS3 Slim Console For Sale With 10games + 4 Pads (SOLD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.