Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Trigger Happy Prison Warder Kills Keke Napep Driver At Awka Prison. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Trigger Happy Prison Warder Kills Keke Napep Driver At Awka Prison. (811 Views)

Thief Caght & Given Jungle Justice In Awka, Anambra State(photos) / Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed / PHOTO: Lifeless Body Of Keke Napep Driver Seen In Victoria Island ,lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trigger Happy Prison Warder Kills Keke Napep Driver At Awka Prison. by Mexzy88(m): 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
A Keke napep driver in Awka was shot dead by a prison guard at Awka for parking near the gate to pick a passenger.
The trigger loving prison officer was said to have shot him 5 times before fleeing the scene. The situation in Awka is so hot as lots of keke drivers in Awka has barricaded the roads and rioting just in front of Awka prisons.
People are dying everyday, Niger which way forward?

Re: Trigger Happy Prison Warder Kills Keke Napep Driver At Awka Prison. by DickDastardly(m): 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
The warder should be nabbed and made trigger-sad grin
Re: Trigger Happy Prison Warder Kills Keke Napep Driver At Awka Prison. by Mexzy88(m): 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
DickDastardly:
The warder should be nabbed and made trigger-sad grin
Lols. But Some people can be so heartless
Re: Trigger Happy Prison Warder Kills Keke Napep Driver At Awka Prison. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
I dislike jungle justice but make them give that officer jungle justice..
Re: Trigger Happy Prison Warder Kills Keke Napep Driver At Awka Prison. by holatin(m): 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
pls send him to life imprisonment on my behalf

1 Like

Re: Trigger Happy Prison Warder Kills Keke Napep Driver At Awka Prison. by waleadex(m): 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
I don't want to absolutely agree that he perhaps willingly shot at him unless you're able to fuel more detailed info. Series of argument must have ensued between the armed guard and the guy. It's always unfriendly to parambulate or gallivant the prison premises. It's always a restricted environment. RIP to the dead!
Re: Trigger Happy Prison Warder Kills Keke Napep Driver At Awka Prison. by Mexzy88(m): 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
quote author=waleadex post=28822613]I don't want to absolutely agree that he perhaps willingly shot at him unless you're able to fuel more detailed info. Series of argument must have ensued between the armed guard and the guy. It's always unfriendly to parambulate or gallivant the prison premises. It's always a restricted environment. RIP to the dead![/quote]
I really cant say if actually they argued but I only rushed to the seen some minutes after I heard the gunshots. I saw his lifeless body before it was taken away. I asked the guys around and the said his only crime was slowing down to pick a passenger there. Even though he stopped at the wrong place, or even had an altercation, is dat a death sentence? Just some days ago, robbers were rampaging yet dey were no were to be found. Na for defenseless man dem dey get power.

(1) (Reply)

B-I-Z-A-R-R-E: How A Cleric Poisoned Client, Chopped Off His Hands, Head, Privat / In One Operation, We Made N90m: I Built A House And Bought One SUV Before Leavin / Just Imagine This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.