Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,992 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Actress Daniella Okeke Flaunt Gold Phones Her Bae Bought Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Daniella Okeke Flaunt Gold Phones Her Bae Bought Her (2425 Views)

Daniella Okeke Marks Birthday With Dazzling Photos / Daniella Okeke Steps Out In Severely Ripped Jeans. Sexy Or Trashy? / Actress Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Killer Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Daniella Okeke Flaunt Gold Phones Her Bae Bought Her by lovelyronke20(f): 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
It seems like most actress have one rich bae that buys them stuff oo.. See how Actress Daniella Okeke dey flaunt phone like say na small money they use purchase am.. I no blame her bae jare who go see big behind like that and not stay.. carry go my brother..

http://www.temisblog.com/2014/12/actress-daniella-okeke-flaunt-gold-phones-her-bae-bought-her.html

1 Like

Re: Actress Daniella Okeke Flaunt Gold Phones Her Bae Bought Her by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
why doesnt she flaunt her talent? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Daniella Okeke Flaunt Gold Phones Her Bae Bought Her by holatin(m): 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
wao
Re: Actress Daniella Okeke Flaunt Gold Phones Her Bae Bought Her by ROZZAYY(f): 6:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
Isshdatso
Re: Actress Daniella Okeke Flaunt Gold Phones Her Bae Bought Her by LesbianBoy(m): 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
Pus5y-whipped niggas are too many in this country! undecided
Re: Actress Daniella Okeke Flaunt Gold Phones Her Bae Bought Her by StevinMorgan(m): 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
Its a waooo, which kind of backyard is that? cheesy if you put cup with water e no go fall fa... grin
Re: Actress Daniella Okeke Flaunt Gold Phones Her Bae Bought Her by Wittylens(m): 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
gold?

I don't see gold here... all I see is pure metal..
Re: Actress Daniella Okeke Flaunt Gold Phones Her Bae Bought Her by qadeerkug(m): 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2014
LesbianBoy:
Pus5y-whipped niggas are too many in this country! undecided
see ur name grin
Re: Actress Daniella Okeke Flaunt Gold Phones Her Bae Bought Her by axortedbabe(f): 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
nothing man no go do cuz of ikebe..
Re: Actress Daniella Okeke Flaunt Gold Phones Her Bae Bought Her by qadeerkug(m): 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
axortedbabe:
nothing man no go do cuz of ikebe..
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Toolz,Banky W And Others At Michael Demuren Wedding In Dubai Today(Photos) / 17 Year Old Kylie Shares More ''inappropriate'' Photos Of Herself / SEE These Shocking Pictures Of Filipino Children Picking Rubbish In Rivers In De

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.