Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,854 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:43 PM

Oliver Queen Is Dead... - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Oliver Queen Is Dead... (1831 Views)

OLIVER QUEEN (arrow) To Wrestle On WWE Summerslam (Photos) / Pa Ogungbe Is Dead, Veteran Nollywood Actor ! / D Banj's Oliver Twist Song Banned After Illuminati Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oliver Queen Is Dead... by Minemrys: 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
Arrow has d0ne the unexpected and killed its main character... Oliver Queen
Re: Oliver Queen Is Dead... by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
Minemrys:
Arrow has d0ne the unexpected and killed its main character... Oliver Queen

Huh?
Re: Oliver Queen Is Dead... by Minemrys: 6:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
Oboy, na wetin me talk when i see am o. Na stab them stab am with sword 4 chest.
Re: Oliver Queen Is Dead... by RikoduoSennin(m): 8:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
Oliver Queen is not dead yet.....Rha za Ghul did not stab his heart. Look at the entry point and exist point of the stab, no major organ was damaged..Him falling from the mountain was planned, the floor of the mountain is covered with feets of snow- it will break his fall and reduce blood lose due to freezing temperature.

Producers want to give Arrow/Oliver Queen a break and motivation to improve himself to the Arrow we know and love. They also need Laurel to step up during Oliver's absence. The city needs their black canary which will span from episode 10,11,12. Oliver/Arrow will come back in Episode 12/13, he will be rescued and returned as a changed man.
Re: Oliver Queen Is Dead... by Minemrys: 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2014
The guy is dead. Check the scene wella. It wasn't planned. Ra's meant to kill him but s0mehow s0me0ne either that his chinese friend or s0me0ne will resurrect him. To kn0w how, listen to when ra's said, he hadn't entered a duel with s0me0ne in 67 years. How c0me when he doesn't l0ok like an 80 or 90 year old then? And the producers are bringing t0mmy back and n0t in a flashback or hallucinati0n so how? Even the actor implied Oliver's fate. The show is getting interesting though
Re: Oliver Queen Is Dead... by RikoduoSennin(m): 6:39am On Dec 13, 2014
Minemrys:
The guy is dead. Check the scene wella. It wasn't planned. Ra's meant to kill him but s0mehow s0me0ne either that his chinese friend or s0me0ne will resurrect him. To kn0w how, listen to when ra's said, he hadn't entered a duel with s0me0ne in 67 years. How c0me when he doesn't l0ok like an 80 or 90 year old then? And the producers are bringing t0mmy back and n0t in a flashback or hallucinati0n so how? Even the actor implied Oliver's fate. The show is getting interesting though

Everyone knows Ra zha Ghuol is a 500plus year old man because he cheats death using the Lazarus pit. That doesn't mean he shares the pit with just anyone.

I doubt anyone will use it without his knowledge, and since he is this season's major villian, I doubt if he will bring back oliver willingly.

Don't worry, it may look like he is dead, you will be very surprise come Episode 12/13. The Revealation will shock you.

Let's wait for February and see.
Re: Oliver Queen Is Dead... by Minemrys: 9:41am On Dec 13, 2014
It makes it fun if ollie was indeed dead. And by the way, john barrowman, that's merlyn said he was the one going to save ollie in an interview.

1 Like

Re: Oliver Queen Is Dead... by pwiz(m): 10:14am On Dec 13, 2014
And does it warrant for you to open a thread about it. What you posted is a spoiler for does who are still far behind in the series. Not proper!

2 Likes

Re: Oliver Queen Is Dead... by abfan(m): 11:47am On Dec 13, 2014
seconded!! he could have simply tagged it with a *spoiler alert* .... this could ruin the series for some people.
Re: Oliver Queen Is Dead... by lilkesta(m): 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
Were am I going 2 download d arrows season 3 episode 10-12
Re: Oliver Queen Is Dead... by Minemrys: 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
Sorry guys never thought of it. Anyway it was to make guys eager to watch it...epis0de 10-12 isn't out
Re: Oliver Queen Is Dead... by 33117(f): 1:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
shocked oh! So that stoopid show still exists abeg make them hurry up kill everybody so the thing go finish and we go hear word
Re: Oliver Queen Is Dead... by Minemrys: 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
To say u watch am u 4 no dey talk like this

(1) (Reply)

The Unnoticeable Mistakes In Some Movies (photos) / Pls Help Me With Link For The Haves And The Have Nots S2 / O2tvseries Block

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.