Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Clark Kent In Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Clark Kent In Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice (1023 Views)

Swing And A Miss: Batman V Superman(dawn Of Justice) / 12 Confirmed Dead In Batman Movieshooting, Dark Knight Rises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clark Kent In Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice by Minemrys: 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
What type of clark kent would be good for the film? The funny, shy, mild mannered but smart and c0nfident 0ne or the bumbling fool in the christopher reeves version? Clark kent has always been my favourite aspect in any superman film and it pained me he wasn't in man of steel.
Re: Clark Kent In Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice by acenazt: 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
The one in Smallville.

1 Like

Re: Clark Kent In Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice by Minemrys: 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
If its the 0ne in the last scene of seas0n 10, then its the Christopher reeves versi0n. The one wey dey behave like mumu. That 0ne doesn't fit what man of steel established but i like the seas0n 1 clark. He was shy, c0nfident, funny yet n0t mumuish. He can get the girl but the christopher reeves own t0o dey annoy me. That 0ne can n0t lead the Justice League had it been they chose to go with superman returns. I hate the one that pins 4 w0men who d0n't n0tice him.
Re: Clark Kent In Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice by moneybag100: 6:40am On Dec 15, 2014
Just love that clark clent, jonathan kent, martha kent, lana lang, lex luthor, lionel luthor, chloe Sullivan...infact can't trade smaville for any supernatural film, the good times and the sad times makes it looks real to other supernatural films.

(1) (Reply)

I Can Watch More Matches Now On GOTV, Yipee! / Teachers Day Speech In Hindi / Big Brother Naija Latest Gist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.