Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,637 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Can I Find Very High Quality Shirts In Ariaria Mkt - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Can I Find Very High Quality Shirts In Ariaria Mkt (708 Views)

How Much Is This In The Mkt Pls / Photos: Can You Buy Identical Dresses/Shirts In Different Colours? / Very High Quality French Design Men's Genuine Leather Shoe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Find Very High Quality Shirts In Ariaria Mkt by dickt(m): 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
I need to know where I can find very high quality shirts in Ariaria mkt if they r there
Re: Can I Find Very High Quality Shirts In Ariaria Mkt by Funniez: 9:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ofcourse
Re: Can I Find Very High Quality Shirts In Ariaria Mkt by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 14, 2014
Well,I think you can sha but just go with some1 that knows in and out of the market.
Re: Can I Find Very High Quality Shirts In Ariaria Mkt by Jennydoris(f): 7:28am On Dec 14, 2014
Ariaria market have everything especially when it comes to apparel, but if you don't know what's up, those guys or even the women selling will chop you raw especially if you are forming ajebota. tongue. Go with someone that knows the market very well and that knows the price of items and someone that can price well too. No go do big boy for there else you won't come back with any change in your pocket.

Meanwhile, this very period the market is as hot as Onitsha Main Market. Very crowded with people, both buyers, sellers and..... abeg guide your pocket very well.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Are My February Brides / Choi! Emmy Collins Murders Celebrities In His AMVCA Review! / Must See Looks Of The Week!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.