Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Still Buhari/jonathan Again,inec What Proactive Measure On Ground? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Still Buhari/jonathan Again,inec What Proactive Measure On Ground? (345 Views)

Man Spotted Lying On The Ground In Victoria-Island Lagos (Photos) / Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe / Obasanjo Slams Jonathan Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Still Buhari/jonathan Again,inec What Proactive Measure On Ground? by godsamist: 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
presently the atmosphere is so tensed,Nigerians are warming up again to hit the polls come 2015.
So obvious,we have had countless leaders but so unfortunate none has been able to proffer reasonable solution that could move our dear nation forwrd.
The ugly experience of last elect"is stil fresh in my mind..
Then,buhari came to minna to campaign,unaware he was leaving,the road were taken over by hoodlums with different intrument of war..What saved my windshield was to respond..Sai buhari,other car owners suffered loss for just campaign"alone.
More sadly,after the election in favor of Gj,many Nysc members lost their lives!
Lo and behold the same heavy weights..bringing back that scenario and my fears are speaking aloud,my question to INEC is what proactive measures are on ground,cause am not ready to loss any of my bros/sist this time around,neither interested in #3m compensation for loss of lives.
Pls and pls inec put available mechaneries in place to protect lives mostly,while we continue praying for 9

(1) (Reply)

How Police Were Scared Of Ebola When It Was In Nigeria / Should I Take This Job Offer / How Heavy Is A Glass Of Water?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.